JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Wow what a little pos kid. Loved seeing him hit the ground and start crying. Guy never punched him like kid was saying he just threw him aside had enough of the pos hitting him i guess. Parent (Doubt he has 2) probably try and sue the guy for hurting her little snowflake.
    Yup, law suit coming for assaulting a minor.. It's all on video... The kid did vandalize the mans car so they have a clear description of what the car looks like.. Some low life lawyer will pick up the case probably...

Hopefully that dude got out of dodge in a hurry and no one got his plate number or name..

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3523

That kid belongs in a mental ward.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10650

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Yup, law suit coming for assaulting a minor.. It's all on video... The kid did vandalize the mans car so they have a clear description of what the car looks like.. Some low life lawyer will pick up the case probably...

Hopefully that dude got out of dodge in a hurry and no one got his plate number or name..
    Yea probably . That is why everyone hates lawyers. But idk maybe he can get out of it you do not have to just stand there and get beaten on by someone which this stupid kid clearly was doing. Since he never "Punched" him i would say i had enough being hit and defused the situation by throwing him aside . Hopefully a judge will see it like that and let him off the hook. And he only threw him aside once he did not keep beating on the kid. I thought the guy showed great self control actually. I would have wanted to kill the kid . Especially if that was my wife he was yelling at in the end and ended up touching her.

First 12