DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Bouncer puts dude in choke hold at a bar (video)

Now check out their Yelp reviews:

https://m.yelp.com/biz/milos-cantina..._source=ishare

DiggityDaggityDo

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25256

Lots of reviews on the incident.

DiggityDaggityDo

“5/5 rear-naked chokes. Would come again”.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25256

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

tough guy

I would not fuk with him

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    tough guy

I would not fuk with him
    That’s the same thing that the customer’s buddy standing outside and recording must have said.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

hope the bouncer was arrested

DiggityDaggityDo

From his wifes (Public) Facebook page-

So as some of you may have seen in conversation, my husband Mike Boyce was assaulted by the bouncer at Milo's Cantina for no good reason. The kind of assault you see where someone accidentally dies from strangulation. I’ve since reached out to the owner, which also is the owner of Schatzi's Pub & Bier Garden of Poughkeepsie next door, with no response.

Mike went in with friends to have a few casual drinks and they treated him with complete disrespect after spending a couple hundred dollars in the establishment. He simply wanted to go outside to collect money for the balance of their bill ($40) and the manager “heather” and staff treated it as him not wanting to pay. He was then taken to the ground, put in a choke hold for several minutes, kneed and punched in the head and robbed by the staff and held behind locked doors where no one could help him, all visible in the video. HE DIDN’T EVEN FIGHT BACK. that’s just the kind of man he is, besides the fact that everything this bouncer did was ILLEGAL. You can’t put someone in a choke hold and hold them in captivity in NY and you cannot take money from them, regardless of what you think they did wrong.

NOW, If you know me, you know I don’t post personal things on social media, but this time I’m asking that you share the hell out of this and let everyone know what kind of business milos cantina and shatzis is!

I’m so glad my husband got home safe that night. Now let’s break the internet

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8405

Bouncer wouldn’t last in my city, would be scared to step foot near the place again ...

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Diggity you got any nudes of Heather that you haven’t released to us yet?

jjgold

He was doing his job good for him

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Diggity you got any nudes of Heather that you haven’t released to us yet?
    Not yet Mickey.

Still looking.
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave DiggityDaggityDo 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Yeah, Im sure the bouncer just rolled him for no reason. I have no doubt there is another side of this story... it's so ludicrous when people honestly expect others to believe some dude went in there for drinks and was minding his own business before he got choked out. Lets see, 'few casual drinks' and 'couple hundred dollars' do not go together. And he left his wallet in his car? Who goes into a place that serves alcohol and leaves their wallet and money in their car? Nobody, that's who.

This guy was a douchebag, no doubt, told them he didn't like something for whatever reason, told them he wasn't going to pay and than left the bar. Since the balance was 40 bucks maybe they got something they didn't like or were refusing to pay for out of principle. The business will get killed for this no doubt, but I'm sure the customer is not blameless in this.

'Oh yeah, I've got more money in my car, I'll be right back' said nobody ever.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

offended by the shittniess of the rnc

at half the guy's size myself, he wouldnt be able to speak instantly

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by thellama View Post
    Yeah, Im sure the bouncer just rolled him for no reason. I have no doubt there is another side of this story... it's so ludicrous when people honestly expect others to believe some dude went in there for drinks and was minding his own business before he got choked out. Lets see, 'few casual drinks' and 'couple hundred dollars' do not go together. And he left his wallet in his car? Who goes into a place that serves alcohol and leaves their wallet and money in their car? Nobody, that's who.

This guy was a douchebag, no doubt, told them he didn't like something for whatever reason, told them he wasn't going to pay and than left the bar. Since the balance was 40 bucks maybe they got something they didn't like or were refusing to pay for out of principle. The business will get killed for this no doubt, but I'm sure the customer is not blameless in this.

Did he say he left his wallet in his car?

I didn’t hear that, will have to re-watch the video.

The wife says he wanted to go outside to collect the balance.

Watching the video it sounds like he has 2+ “friends” outside.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

diggity did u leave this review

I came for the food but left because of the forced struggle snuggle. Would not recommend unless you're into BDSM

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    diggity did u leave this review

I came for the food but left because of the forced struggle snuggle. Would not recommend unless you're into BDSM

No. I swear!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

Illegal knee

should have been DQ'd

Anyways you cannot hold someone captive to pay a bar tab. You cannot assault them if they do not pay.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

“Few causal drinks”...

Guy was smashed.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16950

that manager is pretty stupid to let her bouncer choke a non violent customer, especially on camera.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16950

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    That’s the same thing that the customer’s buddy standing outside and recording must have said.
    it would be funny if one of his friends outside came in and put the manager in a choke hold as retaliation.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sad stuff... nowhere enough reason to assault the guy, guy was clearly not violent or intoxicated it seems

If he was "stealing" the drinks / leaving with no pay just record him, his car and his car plate, problem solved.

Bouncer abusing power
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

reigle9

i can break down this video for cucks, and people that have never lived a life

one second in, the bouncer is looking for blood getting loosend up...end of story

as with the terrible entitled broad and the pussy rent a cop vid, im sure they're just both terrible

DiggityDaggityDo

About 25 seconds in it looks like Heather wants him to pay for drinks that were poured but not drank.

Heather tells Mike he’s going to pay for them and Mike say, “The fuk I am”.

Bouncer was ready to battle from the start. He was warming up his boots.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Even if everything you said was true a bouncer can't do that over a dispute with a bill, you take down info and call the police and let them handle it.

Look at the way that bouncer is acting at the end LOL what an idiot

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Their was an incident a number of years ago,not to far from me,a bouncer had broken a patrons neck outside,guy died I guess.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    i can break down this video for cucks, and people that have never lived a life

one second in, the bouncer is looking for blood getting loosend up...end of story

as with the terrible entitled broad and the pussy rent a cop vid, im sure they're just both terrible
    Bouncers are almost like Cops,the power goes to their head alot of the time.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Ok so I researched the story some more and like a lot of these incidents the video only tells part of the story

Turns out the customer who got choke slammed made the genius decision to wear banana scented cologne that night so this is all on him

reigle9

it's really a sliding scale with people that choose these types of professions

i see bouncers as brain dead meatheads that could probably actually hold their own

cops as slightly less dumber pussies

obviously there's exceptions on both sides, but on average...

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    it's the same girl
    lol, hold on...why you changed it is of most importance then

fingers crossed to make fun of liberal virgins for being the same girl

and not cause she looks all womanly there

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

Black man attacks and assaults white man and then takes his money.. What else is new? Nothing to see here.. ...
    Points Awarded:

nyplayer33 gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Ok so I researched the story some more and like a lot of these incidents the video only tells part of the story

Turns out the customer who got choke slammed made the genius decision to wear banana scented cologne that night so this is all on him

packerd_00

What if he broke the clowns neck,then he can say,it's ok the guy stiffed me on a 40 dollar tab.I guess Bouncers don't need much of an excuse to hurt people.

jjgold

guy will have nice lawsuit against bar

I would think 25-50k easy

1234 Last