Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    It's funny I fly to Vegas and stash cash throughout my luggage and on me (technically supposed to report over 10k) this schmuck just walks through the medal detector with a wad a foot high and nobody bats an eye
    They are all singles. He is heading to a strip joint.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Stack of singles with one hundred dollar bill on top.. Oldest player flashing trick in the book ...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-02-18 at 01:33 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    It's funny I fly to Vegas and stash cash throughout my luggage and on me (technically supposed to report over 10k) this schmuck just walks through the medal detector with a wad a foot high and nobody bats an eye
    I used to have to ups my money to myself when I went out to cali for fear of being harassed and forced to prove where I got the cash!! Buddy who worked at airport saved me on 1st trip cause like you had the cash all stashed inside luggage (like between the double lining ) but he said that amount those strips would get picked by metal detectors? Dunno if that accurate or not but wasn't wanting to take that chance and lose my 30k! Lol. Back then my favorite saying was "what can brown do for you"!! Back then turns out they can help you move your money and green!!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

I met a guy in Vegas who I ran into several times. I noticed he never tipped and always was always asking me for drink tickets. I said dude why do you hang out in the book with no money??

He pulled out 2 stacks of money showing a 100.00 bill on top both stacks. I said ok then you don’t need a drink ticket.

He got so pissed like he was reaching out to grab my drink tickets from my hand, I pushed his hand away, he then dropped his roll and the stack fell on the ground in unrolled 1 dollar bills.

Lmao

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

He is a doctor

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bigbusiness has more money than anyone here

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

How bout the twink in the seat in front of him with the pink hair and ball cap.....What a fukkin flight

First 12