JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    She didn't return my text a few days ago. It appears she deleted her profile too.

She reminds me of a typical pof chick that jumps on the first cok thrown at her... then once their an item... they delete their profile. She'll get dumped in about 4 weeks from now... and she'll make another profile. They do it all the time.

I actually ran into a profile the other day on pof... she's been off and on internet dating for 8 years lol. I couldn't stop laughing because she's using the same photos from 8 years ago.

POF is like your local bar.... you see the same people over and over again. They might be gone for 6 months... but... they'll be back.
    You're the master of POF.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Some are rather honest.
    They know guys will still email them mate lol!,they could say anything and wed still say f@ck it.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 271

Probably let her do some oral. Older fat women have the experience to know how a man likes it. Nothing like looking down at them nude with that big ass, while they are on their knees sucking at that tube like its a Popsicle that will never melt.

First 123