Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Who trains these cops????

WILDWOOD, N.J. (CBSNewYork) — Police in Wildwood, New Jersey released body cam video showing Saturday’s arrest of a 20-year-old woman on the beach.

Cell phone video went viral showing the woman being punched in the head twice by an officer as he tried to restrain her.

There were a total of three body cam videos released.

The first begins with officers approaching Emily Weinman, of Philadelphia, asking about alcohol. She’s heard telling officers it belongs to her aunt before she’s given a breathalyzer test twice and asked her age and name.

Weinman walks away to call her aunt and comes back again, refusing to provide officers with her name.

Then the situation escalates.

An officer tells her she has one last chance to provide her identification. On the final video, Weinman is shown on the ground resisting officers trying to handcuff her.

Even after they arrest her, she’s seen struggling and yelling at officers before being taken away. The Cape May Prosecutor’s Office is investigating, and the officers involved have been put on administrative duty pending an internal affairs investigation.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/05/...ody-cam-video/

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

I read about this the other day. According to witnesses she resisted arrest before that and had alcohol. She spit at the officers before the videos too according to witnesses.

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I read about this the other day. According to witnesses she resisted arrest before that and had alcohol. She spit at the officers before the videos too according to witnesses.
    So they had to punch her?

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    If she was resisting arrest and spitting i really do not care how they subdue her. You do not know what her story is what if she has Aids or some disease and is spitting at them ? So many diseases . She should have just gave the info when they asked and not resisted arrest.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Did you see how the guy punched her? He was punching like a girl.

Someone once said in here, most cops were picked on in school and to get back, they become cops. Pussies.

Bluehorseshoe

If she was resisting arrest and spitting i really do not care how they subdue her. You do not know what her story is what if she has Aids or some disease and is spitting at them ? So many diseases . She should have just gave the info when they asked and not resisted arrest.
    They had her on the ground already.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Did you see how the guy punched her? He was punching like a girl.

Someone once said in here, most cops were picked on in school and to get back, they become cops. Pussies.
    Yeah, 2 sissy-like hammer-fists. She's white, so I doubt many will care.

Cop should have spit back at her.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20445

Who trains these cops? Other cops.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Video left out the part where she spit in the officers face

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Video left out the part where she spit in the officers face
    The spitting came after him punching her.

I'm not justifying her behavior, but if you're a cop and you can't handle a girl 110 pds without punching her.......You're in the wrong field.

My Colombian ex use to punch me and I was able to not get physical with her. lol

captrobey

They had her on the ground already.
    Did you read the story so much more. The report even says that she was fighting them after she was cuffed and resisting them. She as it turns out was on PROBATION. So that is probably why she did not want to give her name . She was underage and caught drinking using it was her aunts as an excuse.

Here is what it says.

Weinman was on probation stemming from a 2014 arrest on charges of burglary. She has now been charged with aggravated assault on a police officer, spitting bodily fluids at an officer, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, obstruction and minor in possession of alcohol.

Actually although i do not like the resisting arrest the spitting is a big issue to me. Maybe she has some disease and knows it and is spitting at them you do not know. If they were still being spit at maybe they felt punching her was the only way to stop it . Either way in the end SHE was the one doing all the wrong things.

Bluehorseshoe

Did you read the story so much more. The report even says that she was fighting them after she was cuffed and resisting them. She as it turns out was on PROBATION. So that is probably why she did not want to give her name . She was underage and caught drinking using it was her aunts as an excuse.

Here is what it says.

Weinman was on probation stemming from a 2014 arrest on charges of burglary. She has now been charged with aggravated assault on a police officer, spitting bodily fluids at an officer, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, obstruction and minor in possession of alcohol.

Actually although i do not like the resisting arrest the spitting is a big issue to me. Maybe she has some disease and knows it and is spitting at them you do not know. If they were still being spit at maybe they felt punching her was the only way to stop it . Either way in the end SHE was the one doing all the wrong things.
    She was punched in the head before she was spitting! I don't blame her.

captrobey

She was punched in the head before she was spitting! I don't blame her.
    Not true . Her own words

“[T]he cops smashed my head into the ground when he tackled me and I spit the sand out of my mouth,” she said in the message. “So no, it is not true.”

So- the punch came AFTER he tackled her right ? She is saying she spit when she first hit the ground because of sand going in her mouth. Which would have came before the punch . Of course she is going to say she did not spit to save herself. She was already lying about everything else at that point .

Bluehorseshoe

Not true . Her own words

[FONT="]“[T]he cops smashed my head into the ground when he tackled me and I spit the sand out of my mouth,” she said in the message. “So no, it is not true.”

[/FONT] So- the punch came AFTER he tackled her right ? She is saying she spit when she first hit the ground because of sand going in her mouth. Which would have came before the punch . Of course she is going to say she did not spit to save herself. She was already lying about everything else at that point .
    So if her face is in the ground, how could she spit at him???

captrobey

So if her face is in the ground, how could she spit at him???
    OMG seriously lol. She ADMITTED she spit. But is making up a lame story to make herself look better. You cannot see this? The way she was acting she absolutely will lie. She lied about the Aunt and she lied about not drinking. She refused to give her name and refused every damn thing they asked her to do. She KNOWS she spit at them . But to make herself look better she will make up this story that it was sand and that is why she spit. But the ENTIRE point of this was to show the Spitting came BEFORE the punch. Which according to her OWN WORDS she just discredited. But i am sure you are going to come up with some other excuse defending this criminal now lol.

Bluehorseshoe

OMG seriously lol. She ADMITTED she spit. But is making up a lame story to make herself look better. You cannot see this? The way she was acting she absolutely will lie. She lied about the Aunt and she lied about not drinking. She refused to give her name and refused every damn thing they asked her to do. She KNOWS she spit at them . But to make herself look better she will make up this story that it was sand and that is why she spit. But the ENTIRE point of this was to show the Spitting came BEFORE the punch. Which according to her OWN WORDS she just discredited. But i am sure you are going to come up with some other excuse defending this criminal now lol.
    No excuse. Just the whole video.

captrobey

Ok so i sat through and watched this. If you go by what SHE said she spit because of sand once she hit the ground which the police mistook for her spitting at them. Of course once again i do not believe a damn thing she says the way she was acting and her prior arrests .

Here is what i found on what the POLICE say about when it happened.

Wildwood police say she kicked one of them in the groin and spit on them before the officer tackled her and struck her with a closed fist as seen in the video. Chief Robert Regalbuto was quoted in the release as saying that “while he finds this video to be alarming, he does not want to rush to any judgment until having the final results of the investigation.”

So watching this there is at least from this cam no way to tell because right before he tackles her the hands go up blocking the view. However either way no matter what version you believe the spitting came BEFORE the punch.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

She’s a casper dindu

Kermit

That 20 year old woman had quite the rap sheet. No wonder she didn't want to give her name. Apparently she was on probation and wasn't allowed to leave the state of Pennsylvania.
    Last edited by Kermit; 05-30-18 at 07:40 PM.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    That woman had quite the rap sheet. No wonder she didn't want to give her name. Apparently she was on probation and wasn't allowed to leave the state of Pennsylvania.
    She was 100% out of control. She was on probation for this

According to court records, Weinman was arrested on Sept. 6, 2016, on charges of burglary, simple assault, recklessly endangering another person, criminal mischief, and criminal trespass. On Nov. 20, 2017, she pleaded guilty to misdemeanor simple assault and misdemeanor “recklessly endangering another person.” She was sentenced to four years’ probation and ordered to pay $7,562 in restitution.

Bluehorseshoe

She was 100% out of control. She was on probation for this

[FONT="]According to court records, Weinman was arrested on Sept. 6, 2016, on charges of burglary, simple assault, recklessly endangering another person, criminal mischief, and criminal trespass. On Nov. 20, 2017, she pleaded guilty to misdemeanor simple assault and misdemeanor “recklessly endangering another person.” She was sentenced to four years’ probation and ordered to pay $7,562 in restitution.[/FONT]
    I hear you she's an asshole. I don't disagree, but it's beside the point. He should be able to take her down without hitting her.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

gender cupcakes lol

captrobey

I hear you she's an asshole. I don't disagree, but it's beside the point. He should be able to take her down without hitting her.
    She is even more then an Asshole. She is a Criminal Asshole lol .

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Philly chicks are so sweet!

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

A big difference here is that caucasians will look at this and agree that the little bitch was rather uncooperative. The Cops were assholes, sure. But she was combative, and out of line, and she got what she pretty much got what she deserved.

It's really not that hard.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    A big difference here is that caucasians will look at this and agree that the little bitch was rather uncooperative. The Cops were assholes, sure. But she was combative, and out of line, and she got what she pretty much got what she deserved.

It's really not that hard.
    We wash our hands of people that act like that.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

That cop seemed to have it out for her from the beginning. She's a cute girl and would not be surprised if that was why they targeted her. She's a 20 year old in a skimpy bikini and is being harassed by older policemen and probably felt threatened/ creeped out they were so concerned where her aunt was and felt vulnerable. Even in the beginning of video you hear her telling the other guy not to look at her as if he was creeping her out. Then she walks away and gets chased by these guys and her instinct was she felt threatened/unsafe and was actually looking for help from other beach goers to protect her from police. People fake being police officers too so she could have had that thought in the back of the mind. That is basically what I saw happening and trust me I'm the last person to grant the female card on situations like this, but that cop just wasn't acting right - he was probably dickhurt that she told him not to look at him and felt rejected and wanted revenge. She sensed this guy was off the rails and she got scared, and wanted to get away from him (it was her natural extinct) - she wasn't fleeing - where would she be fleeing too? - she was look for protection from others because she felt unsafe. Low and behold she was right, this guy was on full aggression mode. If the girl did kick him in the nuts or spit or anything it looked like self defense to me. Did the guy even have the right to arrest her? For not saying her last name? Poster above is correct imagine if this was a black or islam woman. They would shut down all beaches and have beach police take sensitivity training for a week.

Yes she could have been complicit from the beginning, but she's 20 years old - basically a child. She doesn't know how to handle a situation like this yet like an adult. She probably had bad advice from friends or youtube on how you should not say anything to police. The cop, on the other hand is trained to handle this situation. Have you ever known a 20 year old girl? They all act like this if they drink. penetrate I've seen my ex tell off cops worse than this and get let go. Does this mean cops are free to go around punching young girls who act a little stupid? This cop was out of line. i don't know how you can watch that video and see otherwise. No matter how much of a bitter person you are with women.

As for the rap sheet. Who cares? Did the cop know that when he behaved this way? If he did - would that make it okay?
    Last edited by PharaohUB; 05-30-18 at 09:27 PM.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

So what 19-20 year old kid doesn't drink on the beach??? The girl had a point when she asked the cops if they didn't have something better to do..

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    That cop seemed to have it out for her from the beginning. What is the backstory on why he was there anyway? She's a cute girl and would not be surprised if that was why they targeted her. She's a 20 year old in a skimpy bikini and is being harassed by older policemen and probably felt threatened/ creeped out they were so concerned where her aunt was and felt vulnerable. Even in the beginning of video you hear her telling the other guy not to look at her as if he was creeping her out. Then she walks away and gets chased by these guys and her instinct was she felt threatened/unsafe and was actually looking for help from other beach goers to protect her from police. People fake being police officers too so she could have had that though in the back of the mind, or just that some cops are creepos anyway. That is basically what I saw happening and trust me I'm the last person to grant the female card on situations like this, but that cop just wasn't acting right. If the girl did kick him in the nuts or spit or anything it looked like self defense to me. Did the guy even have the right to arrest her? For not saying her last name? Poster above is correct imagine if this was a black or islam woman. They would shut down all beaches and have beach police take sensitivity training for a week.
    think the person she was telling to not look at her was some other beach person watching what was going on . I also read they were going around the entire beach looking for underage drinkers because there have been a ton of complaints .

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    So what 19-20 year old kid doesn't drink on the beach??? The girl had a point when she asked the cops if they didn't have something better to do..
    The last thing you want to say to a cop looking for underage drinkers is that.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Jibby hasn't commented on this thread, wonder why??? Just askin..

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

The spitting came after him punching her.

I'm not justifying her behavior, but if you're a cop and you can't handle a girl 110 pds without punching her.......You're in the wrong field.

My Colombian ex use to punch me and I was able to not get physical with her. lol
    Colombians!

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

think the person she was telling to not look at her was some other beach person watching what was going on . I also read they were going around the entire beach looking for underage drinkers because there have been a ton of complaints .
    Okay I thought it was another police officer out of the shot. Still she’s under a lot of pressure and anxiety. The cop should be controlling the situation not punching girls half his size. It’s not like she could have been concealing a weapon in that two piece. The cop was in no danger and force was not necessary

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    Okay I thought it was another police officer out of the shot. Still she’s under a lot of pressure and anxiety. The cop should be controlling the situation not punching girls half his size. It’s not like she could have been concealing a weapon in that two piece. The cop was in no danger and force was not necessary
    What pressure and anxiety was she under? She was already on probation and breaking that. They asked her several times for her name and she would not give it because she knew she was not supposed to be there in the first place being on probation. She is young sure but she is NOT a little kid . She knows right from wrong. Remember she spit at them before he punched her which i pointed out several times. You do not know what diseases she can have . For all they know she may know she has some disease and purposely spit at them hoping to infect them. You do not know. Spitting is not just disgusting you do not know all the other things that may be connected to it.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    I think that looking for underage drinking was what those cops were doing on the beach.

123 Last