captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I think that looking for underage drinking was what those cops were doing on the beach.
    It 100% was because of complaints of trash, fights, and throwing bottles at other people .

petepan69
    MAGA! Resistance is futile!
    petepan69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 472

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Did you see how the guy punched her? He was punching like a girl.

Someone once said in here, most cops were picked on in school and to get back, they become cops. Pussies.
    if they're pussies , why don't you tell them that to their face, you pussy.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

These videos go lm for days and days lm you tube. Start with "police activity"

She does not have to identify herself. She's not driving, she doesn't match the description of the suspect in the area.

Just being in public does not require you to identify yourself to police.

These cops get worse and worse by the dauy.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

She does not have to identify herself. She's not driving, she doesn't match the description of the suspect in the area.

You seemed to have missed one important piece of the story.

If you are caught with alcohol and a cop suspects you of being underage, they are going to question you. It happened to me twice when I was under 21 and I got busted for underage drinking both times.

Hanging out at the beach doesn't change the legal drinking age.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

gym tan resist.....

f'n dago skank

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Did you see how the guy punched her? He was punching like a girl.

Someone once said in here, most cops were picked on in school and to get back, they become cops. Pussies.
    What a bunch of non-sense.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

cop hater

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    What pressure and anxiety was she under? She was already on probation and breaking that. They asked her several times for her name and she would not give it because she knew she was not supposed to be there in the first place being on probation. She is young sure but she is NOT a little kid . She knows right from wrong. Remember she spit at them before he punched her which i pointed out several times. You do not know what diseases she can have . For all they know she may know she has some disease and purposely spit at them hoping to infect them. You do not know. Spitting is not just disgusting you do not know all the other things that may be connected to it.
    What pressure and anxiety? Seriously? Try reading your next sentence. She was breaking probation. She's 20. She's got two people with weapons who could put her in jail questioning her. She's wearing next to nothing and has the entire beach looking at her. She's scared, and possibly a little drunk.

Of course she could have handled the situation better. The point is so could the police officer and he is paid to handle the situation. He went from 0-60 and decided to arrest her because she refused to give her name and in my opinion he showed unnecessary aggressive behavior from the get go. You know how many f'in people have told me in my life "don't say anything to police if they question you!". She was trying to protect herself from getting in trouble. At no point was she trying to flee or doing anything that warranted aggressive behavior or a take down. She did not walk away until he came at her. And who cares if she spit before the punch? Did you see the unnecessary physical takedown first? Have you ever had your face buried in sand? Your first reaction is to spit it out.

Even if you think the situation was 100% her fault, and that the cop was 100% justified in taking her down. I personally think you might be a sociopath if you watch that video and believe that and do not have any compassion for that girl. It still does not justify punching a 100 pound girl in a 2 piece bikini in the face. Not once - but multiple times. Was she still a massive danger after the first punch that she needed to be punched more? Or you think maybe this guy had some pent up aggression he was taking out on her. Exactly what does that accomplish? His life was not in danger. If I can stop my g/f from getting violent with me when she's drunk by restricting her hands so can a police officer. This guy has mental problems and should not be out there "protecting" my girlfriend, mother, and sister.

And yes he was so concerned at contracting AIDs from her saliva, that he decided punching her in the face and spraying her blood around was the solution.

I'm all about defending police when they are in the right, like with many of the recent vids where a cop was actually in danger and they got crucified by the media and SJWs. You gotta be objective and know when you're "side" is in the wrong though, or else you lose credibility. If this behavior by the cop happened every time a 20 year old girl got sassy with a police officer, half the women would be walking around with busted up faces.
    Last edited by PharaohUB; 05-31-18 at 12:22 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

Hanging out at the beach doesn't change the legal drinking age.
    while i obv agree in reality, jersey shore is a different world

when i moved from podunk central pa to a beach house, i'd smoke on the porch and give a nice john handy to the cops on the beach parking lot across from me

philly to jersey shore girls are absolutely the worst broads on the planet outside of the best girl in cali

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Cop shoulda threw a hook into her babymaker too so she could never produce another pig like herself. Nothing to see here. Just some white trash getting what she deserved.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Wow Mila Kunis fallen on hard times

Seriously though, what a nightmare she must be for any guy that needs it bad enough to put up with her

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Wow Mila Kunis fallen on hard times

Seriously though, what a nightmare she must be for any guy that needs it bad enough to put up with her
    idk what you speak of nor do i care, i'll gladly take her in

reigle9

lol oh, just noticed the thread

goddamnit, thought i had a chance at mila kunis

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    while i obv agree in reality, jersey shore is a different world

when i moved from podunk central pa to a beach house, i'd smoke on the porch and give a nice john handy to the cops on the beach parking lot across from me

philly to jersey shore girls are absolutely the worst broads on the planet outside of the best girl in cali
    Wait what? That last put paragraph again m

reigle9

Wait what? That last put paragraph again m
    wat m?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Whomever remotely defends this white trash piece of shit is an absolute idiot. Do you know how many times a police officer has punched me? How about zero fukin times. You know why? Because I was brought up to respect authority and that when a police officer ask you a question, you fukin answer the question. Funny her friend that was there that did answer the police didn't end up in the back of the car. Great fukin role model for that 18 month daughter of hers. There was never no "aunt" she was waiting for who bought the alcohol and then she just walks away from the police. Add to the fact she then pushes the police and then spits on the guy. Both officers should get an accommodation from the Mayor and a key to the fukin city
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: captrobey

reigle9

someone that gets a 2 year degree from a cc and completes an obstacle course without having a heart attack isn't my authority...just be a normal person, end of story

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    What pressure and anxiety? Seriously? Try reading your next sentence. She was breaking probation. She's 20. She's got two people with weapons who could put her in jail questioning her. She's wearing next to nothing and has the entire beach looking at her. She's scared, and possibly a little drunk.

Of course she could have handled the situation better. The point is so could the police officer and he is paid to handle the situation. He went from 0-60 and decided to arrest her because she refused to give her name and in my opinion he showed unnecessary aggressive behavior from the get go. You know how many f'in people have told me in my life "don't say anything to police if they question you!". She was trying to protect herself from getting in trouble. At no point was she trying to flee or doing anything that warranted aggressive behavior or a take down. She did not walk away until he came at her. And who cares if she spit before the punch? Did you see the unnecessary physical takedown first? Have you ever had your face buried in sand? Your first reaction is to spit it out.

Even if you think the situation was 100% her fault, and that the cop was 100% justified in taking her down. I personally think you might be a sociopath if you watch that video and believe that and do not have any compassion for that girl. It still does not justify punching a 100 pound girl in a 2 piece bikini in the face. Not once - but multiple times. Was she still a massive danger after the first punch that she needed to be punched more? Or you think maybe this guy had some pent up aggression he was taking out on her. Exactly what does that accomplish? His life was not in danger. If I can stop my g/f from getting violent with me when she's drunk by restricting her hands so can a police officer. This guy has mental problems and should not be out there "protecting" my girlfriend, mother, and sister.

And yes he was so concerned at contracting AIDs from her saliva, that he decided punching her in the face and spraying her blood around was the solution.

I'm all about defending police when they are in the right, like with many of the recent vids where a cop was actually in danger and they got crucified by the media and SJWs. You gotta be objective and know when you're "side" is in the wrong though, or else you lose credibility. If this behavior by the cop happened every time a 20 year old girl got sassy with a police officer, half the women would be walking around with busted up faces.

Yes . What pressure and anxiety. You just said yourself she is on probation. She put herself in that situation by being there in the first place. What she did was no little thing either to get herself arrested before and on probation. She had alcohol near her and was not cooperating. I do not have sympathy for criminals. Especially ones that are in the wrong and have a criminal record.

If a person breaks into a home and gets caught is he under pressure and anxiety because he may get caught. No. It is his own fault for breaking the law and doing what he is doing . Just like here.

You make it sound like spitting is not a big deal . It is a big deal something horrific can happen to someone if that person has something. The entire point of this thread was to just make the cops look like the bad guy ." Who Trains these cops" or whatever it was. Not saying i wanted her to get punched. But in the end i really do not care one way or the other she put herself in that position by being there and acting like that.

The title of this thread should have been "Lunatic criminal girl on probation spits at cops and gets punched in the face".

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Whomever remotely defends this white trash piece of shit is an absolute idiot. Do you know how many times a police officer has punched me? How about zero fukin times. You know why? Because I was brought up to respect authority and that when a police officer ask you a question, you fukin answer the question. Funny her friend that was there that did answer the police didn't end up in the back of the car. Great fukin role model for that 18 month daughter of hers. There was never no "aunt" she was waiting for who bought the alcohol and then she just walks away from the police. Add to the fact she then pushes the police and then spits on the guy. Both officers should get an accommodation from the Mayor and a key to the fukin city
    So anything goes? The cops can do anything they want if someone resists arrest??

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    So anything goes? The cops can do anything they want if someone resists arrest??
    you really still white knighting this scuzbag?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I’m assuming you watched the whole 9 minute body cam video? What are your suggestions on how this could have been handled

captrobey

No of course not. It depends on the situation. But when someone does resist arrest you do not know what that person will do so i will almost always side with the cop. In this situation if the cop pulled out a gun and shot her 6 times yea that would be wrong. But if at ANY point she would have not listened like she was and went in a purse and pulled out a weapon then got shot yea i would be Ok with that.

Bluehorseshoe

you really still white knighting this scuzbag?
    I care what the cops think they're allowed to get away with.

The law isn't... "If someone resists arrest......Do whatever you want."

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I’m assuming you watched the whole 9 minute body cam video? What are your suggestions on how this could have been handled
    I just do not get some people . It is like they are more concerned with the criminals then the police risking their lives to protect us.

captrobey

IF A Person resists arrest they should be able to do whatever is needed to defuse the situation and get home to their families . And no that does not mean shoot every person. But you know what. If a person resists arrest and goes for something and gets shot i do not care if it is a banana he deserved to get shot. I do not expect the cop to wait to see what the guy is pulling out.

reigle9

i hear ya, as a straight white privileged male, penetrate cops

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

She was punched in the head before she was spitting! I don't blame her.

Stop defending this bitch! She is
    1) underage and in possession of alcohol, just a ticket since she wasn't drinking but
    2) she refused to give her name or produce ID, automatic arrest
    3) she started walking away from the cop, that's resisting arrest so he had to take her down
    4) she fought him as he tried to cuff her and kicked the officer in the groin, the other officer did what he is trained to do, subdue her in any way possible which led to the punch in the face.

The first cop was going to LET HER SLIDE for the possession of alcohol ticket, but she decided to run her mouth and berate the cop for picking on underage drinkers. If she had SHUT HER MOUTH AND JUST STOOD THERE NOTHING HAPPENS. But this bitch decides to run her mouth. She chose… poorly! Once you decide to resist arrest, all bets are off.

I've been cuffed a few times in my life. I was never stupid enough to resist arrest because I saw many a guy get clubbed in the head, which is standard procedure if you're fighting a cop. She was just STUPID!

Bluehorseshoe

i hear ya, as a straight white privileged male, penetrate cops
    I didn't say that. I support the police, but some are not good at their jobs like any other profession.

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    IF A Person resists arrest they should be able to do whatever is needed to defuse the situation and get home to their families . And no that does not mean shoot every person. But you know what. If a person resists arrest and goes for something and gets shot i do not care if it is a banana he deserved to get shot. I do not expect the cop to wait to see what the guy is pulling out.
    She was a 110 pd girl in a bathing suit!!!!!!

captrobey

She was a 110 pd girl in a bathing suit!!!!!!
    That statement was in response to you saying a cop can do whatever they want if someone is resisting arrest. In this case though yea it may have been a bit excessive but with how she was acting if that was how he felt he needed to defuse the situation then so be it. And although the spitting thing to you is no big deal it is way more serious to me .

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    Stop defending this bitch! She is
    1) underage and in possession of alcohol, just a ticket since she wasn't drinking but
    2) she refused to give her name or produce ID, automatic arrest
    3) she started walking away from the cop, that's resisting arrest so he had to take her down
    4) she fought him as he tried to cuff her and kicked the officer in the groin, the other officer did what he is trained to do, subdue her in any way possible which led to the punch in the face.

The first cop was going to LET HER SLIDE for the possession of alcohol ticket, but she decided to run her mouth and berate the cop for picking on underage drinkers. If she had SHUT HER MOUTH AND JUST STOOD THERE NOTHING HAPPENS. But this bitch decides to run her mouth. She chose… poorly! Once you decide to resist arrest, all bets are off.

I've been cuffed a few times in my life. I was never stupid enough to resist arrest because I saw many a guy get clubbed in the head, which is standard procedure if you're fighting a cop. She was just STUPID!
    This statement (She was punched in the head before she was spitting! I don't blame her.)has already been proven wrong no matter what side of the story you believe. Her story is it happened right as she was tackled to the ground she "accidentally" spit towards him spitting sand out. Which is before the punch.

Cops version says she spit before she was tackled which of course also is before the punch.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

So, we aren't allowed to grab and punch our kids if they would spit on us, but it's ok for a rent a cop?

Here's a thought, don't fuk with people and you won't get disrespected when you invade their space.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

“What are u people staring at?”
    ”I’m a girl u can’t do this to me”

what a psycho
    plus she’s a jewish broad and they love drama and stirring up shit even more than ur avg chick

captrobey

So, we aren't allowed to grab and punch our kids if they would spit on us, but it's ok for a rent a cop?

Here's a thought, don't fuk with people and you won't get disrespected when you invade their space.
    You know your own kids . You do not know someone else or what they may have. They were nice to her until she got crazy and would not cooperate. How many times up to that point did they ask for her name? You act civil to the police odds are you will be let off with a warning.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

In California, you can get arrested for being drunk in public.

First 123 Last