was never gone, just on post review

took a break from posting all together

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post

Yes he took a break from posting all together......from here lol.

Buried across the street where he posted an excerpt from his book he's writing..... because you know, he signed a book deal lmao.

So he's back here now

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

two days off is a break? you must be obligated to post here if you call not posting for 2 days a break

for a killer, you seems soft and weak, like a cupcake

You are the dude that asked for a push in the direction of harry carry recently, aren`t you? fukk, we are here to help

just yesterday I helped stop another poster (with the help of HIMSELF and others) from having nightmares

Hurry, you owe the forum a public apology and a Martha Stewart type thread along with it.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    two days off is a break? you must be obligated to post here if you call not posting for 2 days a break

for a killer, you seems soft and weak, like a cupcake

You are the dude that asked for a push in the direction of harry carry recently, aren`t you? fukk, we are here to help

just yesterday I helped stop another poster (with the help of HIMSELF and others) from having nightmares

Hurry, you owe the forum a public apology and a Martha Stewart type thread along with it.
    Wrong.

I owe a couple of mods an apology but not ready to do. I also will bury the hatchet w Franz if he is willing to... still think he fudges figures but Im done calling him out, I believe CincyKid period, and he told me he found irregularities; I'm done giving the guy a hard time.

I don't owe the rest of the posters nothing. You included. You and others have made a career out of trolling me and giving me shit daily, the shit I get here is unwarranted. Saying I'm a rapist and bunch of other shit that's really unnecessary.

I said 3 weeks ago I was done w the drama and I did accordingly while others kept at it, after 2 weeks of biting my tongue I exploded. You can say it was not a good thing, but you cant say it was unexpected.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

This guy is like a bad case of the clap
    Can’t shake it

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Post your book writings here Hurry

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47416

Wrong.

I owe a couple of mods an apology but not ready to do. I also will bury the hatchet w Franz if he is willing to... still think he fudges figures but Im done calling him out, I believe CincyKid period, and he told me he found irregularities; I'm done giving the guy a hard time.

I don't owe the rest of the posters nothing. You included. You and others have made a career out of trolling me and giving me shit daily, the shit I get here is unwarranted. Saying I'm a rapist and bunch of other shit that's really unnecessary.

I said 3 weeks ago I was done w the drama and I did accordingly while others kept at it, after 2 weeks of biting my tongue I exploded. You can say it was not a good thing, but you cant say it was unexpected.
    come on PR that's nonsense. You can only control yourself. You cant control others and given all that you've dished out coupled with your inability to take the high road, you better believe you'll have many after you 24/7. Control your own destiny and quit letting others shape your actions. Quit making lame excuses as well. Godspeed and BOL.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

the key is not to let other people get under your skin, some people get enjoyment seeing others blow up, just worry about you and your family life's too short
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave cincinnatikid513 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21, and PromiseLand

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47416

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    the key is not to let other people get under your skin, some people get enjoyment seeing others blow up, just worry about you and your family life's too short
    exactly, self control

PittsburghPlayer

Wrong.

Sir Homocide, I never called you a rapist and you are correct, you owe me nothing.
    By the same token, you are a killer and I too owe you nothing. Life is so unfair, huh?

HurryUpAndDrink

will do guys, no need to worry

HurryUpAndDrink

Sir Homocide, I never called you a rapist and you are correct, you owe me nothing.
    By the same token, you are a killer and I too owe you nothing. Life is so unfair, huh?
    Shed no more tears pal, we'll survive.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10398

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

love this song

PittsburghPlayer

10-4, I have no more problem with you

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

I sometimes have nightmares of going 0 for 4. The real nightmare happens when I wake, check scores, and find the dream was true.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I had a dream last night that I was a muffler.

I woke up exhausted.
    That's funny.

HurryUpAndDrink

10-4, I have no more problem with you
    I never had any beef w you to start with

PittsburghPlayer

I never had any beef w you to start with
    well by now you should

so we have to fight, it is in the forum rules

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Nightmares not really..sleep paralysis if i sleep a certain way..which is way worse imo

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1756

Doesn't happen a lot, but every now and then I experience sleep paralysis. That is some trippy stuff if you've ever been through it. You lay there pretty much awake, but you can't move. Usually the times I've experienced there is a dark figure at the foot of my bed. The first time I experienced it, I was looking out my bedroom window, but I could hear someone's voice behind me. All I could do was lay there. The second time I saw a dark silhouette at the foot of my bed that looked like my ex. Some people struggle to breathe and see a demon sitting on their chest.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I used to have sleep paralysis when I was on Oxycontin, scared the living shitbout of me. Happened about 5 times. Each time I thought someone was breaking in and I was trying my hardest to get up but I couldnt move.

Never happened since I quit taking Oxycontin about 10 years ago.

Nightmares not very often. I have a recurring dream where Im in a warehouse and a huge wave hits the building filling it with water. But Im an alpha male and always find a way to survive

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

No.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I used to have sleep paralysis when I was on Oxycontin, scared the living shitbout of me. Happened about 5 times. Each time I thought someone was breaking in and I was trying my hardest to get up but I couldnt move.

Never happened since I quit taking Oxycontin about 10 years ago.

Nightmares not very often. I have a recurring dream where Im in a warehouse and a huge wave hits the building filling it with water. But Im an alpha male and always find a way to survive
    Use the bodies of the dead
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave thechaoz 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

When I smoked weed I never had a dream; just eassssssyyyyyy sleeping. But I quit that about seven years ago and I dream some weird bullshit every night. Sometimes I have numerous dreams. I hate it.

Go green and don't dream. I'm pretty sure Jesus said that. You can quote me on that.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

VA put me on trazadone
    Made it worse

First 12