Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2132

Laker Fool, do you have an open challenge or not?

You say "everyone is afraid of you""... umm ok I accept your challenge.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

leave lakerboy alone. He likes to run his jibs but he is a good guy who i would miss greatly if you beat him

Headsterx

Waaaaaaah....

Headsterx

Laker Fool, I know what you did. You got pissed because posters were winning off your lousy picks so you go crying about banning Seaweed as so many posters won "Saturday Night Massacre." And then you start picking both sides... enough fool. Let's lock down your picks and accept the challenge. Or are YOU afraid of what JJ likes to call "rookie"?

Headsterx

Are you a SBR Pro or a SBR Poser... LOL

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Guy you are a non pro, who no one has ever heard of. What could you possibly be offering here? Just go to bed and it will all be okay in the morning.

Headsterx

I see the denial. Rather than address my acceptance of his so called "open challenge" just talked about nobody knows me and being non-pro. If this sums it up, oh yeah I'm glad no one knows me on this board... pitiful.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very disappointed in Laker, he's attention whoring is outta control. Seaweed never got banned and he should have left but now we know if was all BS trolling for clicks.

I dont want him gone I think he is not a bad poster and starts some threads that turn interesting because a lot of people participate. That said he backing down is disgraceful. Should take a time off. But he won't. He'll just be more of a douche bag.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Come out Fakerboy.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

oh shiiiiiiiiit

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Very disappointed in Laker, he's attention whoring is outta control. Seaweed never got banned and he should have left but now we know if was all BS trolling for clicks.

I dont want him gone I think he is not a bad poster and starts some threads that turn interesting because a lot of people participate. That said he backing down is disgraceful. Should take a time off. But he won't. He'll just be more of a douche bag.
    Not sure you should be grading attention whore status as you went on quite a run yourself. We all are glad you hit your meds again but it doesn't give you leverage on this subject. You made a thread threatening to leave SBR the same day because people were being mean to you. I mean seriously. If you are going to run your mouth grow a pair of nuts and quit whining. Also, quit pretending that if you left the forum couldn't go on. It ran fine the first 8 years before you and it will be the same after you are gone.

Speaking of backing down, aren't you the one who made a thread puffing your chest out because you won on a banning technicality then continued to run your mouth about taking anyone on yet backed down to everyone in that thread? Honestly man, you are a walking contradiction right now.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Not sure you should be grading attention whore status as you went on quite a run yourself. We all are glad you hit your meds again but it doesn't give you leverage on this subject. You made a thread threatening to leave SBR the same day because people were being mean to you. I mean seriously. If you are going to run your mouth grow a pair of nuts and quit whining. Also, quit pretending that if you left the forum couldn't go on. It ran fine the first 8 years before you and it will be the same after you are gone.

Speaking of backing down, aren't you the one who made a thread puffing your chest out because you won on a banning technicality then continued to run your mouth about taking anyone on yet backed down to everyone in that thread? Honestly man, you are a walking contradiction right now.
    No meds. I dont take meds. That's your view and my haters view on things... yes. First off, there's 3 reasons why people open threads... interest in feedback/others opinions, attention seeking or trolling. My intention on my threads was 75% wanting feedback from piers / 5% attention / 10% trolling, even on the outlandish subjects, main goal was feedback. Im not egotistic, I dont think I'm the shit actually I have blown so many chances for greatness thats why I'm constantly pissed for some reason or the other. I am authentic, and Im a fukk up, yeah maybe, but I'm an honest fukk up.

People being mean is one thing, having to sustain those attacks from same 7 people for 7 months is another, not to mention the attacks to my loved ones... I never complained before but a mod asked me to start ignoring and start reporting or I would get banned too along with my trolls. I complied. After 2 weeks of me ignoring/reporting and nothing changing I opened the thread. The thread worked because dawg and jts are banned for a week or longer and the mods made it cleaer post review is coming for those who mainly troll, thats just not good for me THATS GOOD FOR SBR. If you dont agree you clearly have not been paying attention.

I said 2 weeks ago I was done posting personal shit cause aint worth it, maintained my word so far, unlike Laker. And what has seaweed done that is so harmful? poor guy losses and losses trolls nobody and has to leave cause one guy dont like him? nah man that aint right...

Lastly on the challenge, it was open meaning anyone could make a challenge proposal for me to review and either accept or decline, not an invitation to set a challenge and rules yourself and me have to forcefully accept, I mean how stupid is that??? when I countered the offers those people didnt even consider a middle ground so fukk em... why should I bend over and get fukked by trolls? Is not that way man. And you were just biased, and perhaps still are.

HurryUpAndDrink

Oh and forum will survive regardless of who leaves, thats 100% true. Just saying is not healthy losing posters over trolling. ANY POSTER, not just me.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

LB is riding a high tonight.. HIT BIG.. Cut him some slack no?

HurryUpAndDrink

I liked Laker, he thinks I'm happy he has been losing and happy he has been trolling for attention but truth is I never wanted LB to lose it, I was cheering up for him... and he has been letting me down, then he attacked me and attacked me some more til well, we now feuding apparently.

I wish he was like the old Laker, but maybe that boat just sailed.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Any chance Headsterx is Donald Trump? Sounds like him.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

I liked Laker, he thinks I'm happy he has been losing and happy he has been trolling for attention but truth is I never wanted LB to lose it, I was cheering up for him... and he has been letting me down, then he attacked me and attacked me some more til well, we now feuding apparently.

I wish he was like the old Laker, but maybe that boat just sailed.
    Hurry roll with the internet punches.. On a Gambling forum everyone get pissed off from time to time.. Nature of the beast, highs and lows with each win and loss.. It happens.. I've been called racist a million times on this forum and I'm not hating, I forgive and forget.. Next day everyone is pals again.. ...

Gotta build up that internet Armor pal..

unde0087
    Did we win?

Oh and forum will survive regardless of who leaves, thats 100% true. Just saying is not healthy losing posters over trolling. ANY POSTER, not just me.
    That is 100% true. By your post to the mods weren't sure you understood that. Its a jungle in PT, if you don't want to be attacked then don't attack anyone or draw attention to yourself. Many want the glory but can't handle the nights they get hammered. Not everyone survives this shit show. Good luck to you hurry. I like the new you.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    That is 100% true. By your post to the mods weren't sure you understood that. Its a jungle in PT, if you don't want to be attacked then don't attack anyone or draw attention to yourself. Many want the glory but can't handle the nights they get hammered. Not everyone survives this shit show. Good luck to you hurry. I like the new you.
    Thanks pal, and yeah but honestly I never started any of those rivalries, I accepted Dawg and Rudy's pleads for forgiveness a few times before being burned, same with megatron and jts was my ally until he wasn't (I think he is Rudy's or Dawg's ghost in all honesty). I still have the PMs of dawg and megatron asking for forgiveness lol. In all seriousness I get it... I was over the top but it went too far IMO, the casual ribbing I take no issue with, is expected... only choice now is ignoring cause eternal e battles not gonna be tolerated around here as far as I know.

And yeah maybe the thread gave the idea I was saying I am important but what I meant is all of us are, every single one of us that posts here daily, posts picks, shoots the shit in a warm way is important, not just me. Pretty sure some posters and lurkers have left or stopped reading due to trolling... is just that annoying. Is not only on my threads, sometimes the trolling against me ruined other guys threads because I posted in it saying "yeah I don't think ill be able to buy my own place ever, but there is always hope".

All good... I never had anything against you

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

The bookies are scared to take Laker boys bets

chico2663

Lakerboy willed the rockets to a win

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

contest mean nothing

all random

chico2663

j j i would do a contest with you but you would have to rock the burt reynolds mustache . i think it was in smokey and the bear

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

No meds. I dont take meds. That's your view and my haters view on things... yes. First off, there's 3 reasons why people open threads... interest in feedback/others opinions, attention seeking or trolling. My intention on my threads was 75% wanting feedback from piers / 5% attention / 10% trolling, even on the outlandish subjects, main goal was feedback. Im not egotistic, I dont think I'm the shit actually I have blown so many chances for greatness thats why I'm constantly pissed for some reason or the other. I am authentic, and Im a fukk up, yeah maybe, but I'm an honest fukk up.

People being mean is one thing, having to sustain those attacks from same 7 people for 7 months is another, not to mention the attacks to my loved ones... I never complained before but a mod asked me to start ignoring and start reporting or I would get banned too along with my trolls. I complied. After 2 weeks of me ignoring/reporting and nothing changing I opened the thread. The thread worked because dawg and jts are banned for a week or longer and the mods made it cleaer post review is coming for those who mainly troll, thats just not good for me THATS GOOD FOR SBR. If you dont agree you clearly have not been paying attention.

I said 2 weeks ago I was done posting personal shit cause aint worth it, maintained my word so far, unlike Laker. And what has seaweed done that is so harmful? poor guy losses and losses trolls nobody and has to leave cause one guy dont like him? nah man that aint right...

Lastly on the challenge, it was open meaning anyone could make a challenge proposal for me to review and either accept or decline, not an invitation to set a challenge and rules yourself and me have to forcefully accept, I mean how stupid is that??? when I countered the offers those people didnt even consider a middle ground so fukk em... why should I bend over and get fukked by trolls? Is not that way man. And you were just biased, and perhaps still are.
    AMAZING
    The lies this kid tells

Lolololololol

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

This guy I've never heard of would smoke Lakerboy in a cappers' duel.

Headsterx

Yup, he goes saying to take TB for series, and then for G7 he "claims" to pick Caps... I can't make this up!