Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Have you hooked up with women in a different country?

Feel free to add your stories/experiences. Those of you who are in the struggle seriously think about visiting a different country for an extended stay.

I'll admit it, I was ignorant!
    Here in the states I am about a 5 on a scale of 1-10. I am a 31 year old sorta awkward looking balding dude who is in decent shape. I had a girlfriend relatively recently (24 year old Mexican who looked good, but not a long term type prospect) and we broke up in October. Before that nothing was really happening in the love department except random short term relationships not going anywhere......

So I just got back from a 3 week trip to The Philippines.......

Holy shit... has my perspective changed!

So there is this huge population of 25-45 year old guys here in the states who are truly struggling to find any sort decent looking girlfriend who will care for them. There are millions of guys on okcupid and pof who can't get a reply from anything other than 170 lb+ overweight women.

These are decent guys who have jobs and have a little bit of money. They are not rolling in Beamers and such, but they have their life together for the most part.

Now in America their chance of getting a decent looking broad who doesn't already have a kid and is divorced is relatively slim. Can they find a good partner? yes they can, but it is difficult.

These type of guys should really look at different countries for viable options imo.

I chose the Philippines because the women speak English (to varying degrees)

When you get there you start to understand. Girls are staring at you as you walk around. Smile and say "Hi" and they will smile and even giggle. Start to talk to any girl and your odds of getting her number is very high. I bought a shitty Filipino Obama phone for like $20 and would get girls numbers no problem. The odds of showing that phone to a girl in the states and then getting her number............

Walking around with people staring at you and smiling and saying Hi..... one starts to develop confidence they did not have back at home. Talking to and getting attention attractive 20-25 broads will start to do that lol.

Now I went on this trip by myself. It would have been better with friends as many girls would ask, "where are your friends?" But it is hard to convince friends to take 3 weeks off of work and pay a few thousand dollars for an adventure in a developing country.

All in all I ended up hooking up with just 2 girls repeatedly, I am more of a relationship type of guy lol. The first girl for the first week of the trip (I met her online) and the other for the second two weeks of the trip (I met her at a mall she was selling cell phones)

I also brought 2 other girls back to the hotel room after meeting them asking for their number and then going on a date later on, but just ended up making out with them, did not feel right taking it to the next level.

Overall it was an amazing experience and I will be going back in October (as a foreigner you are not allowed to buy property,but you are allowed to buy a condo which is what I am thinking. You can buy a decent one for like $20,000 which is crazy)

Notes from what I experienced from talking to other white guys and from reading online:

Many of these girls just want to try a White Guy (especially if you go to the smaller cities/towns.... this is what I would recommend. These girls from the province look good and you are like a god to them lol)

Many others are desperate without a job and with a kid at home and are looking at you as a chance to get out.
    Remember most people in Leyte, Mactan, and Cebu (the three Islands I visited) make somewhere between $7 and $9 per day (which is crazy lol). Also, there is a single mom epidemic in The Philippines where the dude essentially just leaves the girl when she is pregnant. I believe (I may be off here) stats say 50% of kids in The Philippines grow up without a dad in their life.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

Never been there but when i was in the Navy i met a guy who ended up as my roommate on the base when i was recovering from an injury. He had a major breakdown and was why he was placed here with me. He was married and sent to be stationed there. He said it was so easy to get women there. He ended up losing his wife because one night he got drunk and took the girl back home . His wife was there as he walked in with this girl.His wife left him and he tried killing himself. Was a big mess.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Great write up inkwell

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

inker, my 76 year old Dad lives in the Philippines full time and he’s dating a 40 year old.

He’s better than average looking for 76 but he lives (and penetrates) like a king in the Philippines.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I once laid the pipe over a state line.... had her stand in one state, me in the other..... happened on a bridge in between tex/louisianna....

lot of people honked as we checked that off our bucket list....

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Tbh it’s not love they are after, it’s your money and the possibility of you taking them back to the US.
    if you do marry a chick there, be forewarned that you are marrying the whole family.
    i could be wrong.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

When I was traveling with my two cousins through Germany on the rails,we met a few nice girls over the trip on the trains.I recommend riding the rails through Europe,met some really sweet single girls.

Pinoy-T-X

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    When I was traveling with my two cousins through Germany on the rails,we met a few nice girls over the trip on the trains.I recommend riding the rails through Europe,met some really sweet single girls.
    agreed. Now, girls like these are after the adventure , no strings attached.
    kind’a like Vegas.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy-T-X View Post
    agreed. Now, girls like these are after the adventure , no strings attached.
    kind’a like Vegas.
    Yep doesn't get much better.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 05-18-18 at 09:52 PM.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

does a mexican hooker count?

Inkwell77

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy-T-X View Post
    Tbh it’s not love they are after, it’s your money and the possibility of you taking them back to the US.
    if you do marry a chick there, be forewarned that you are marrying the whole family.
    i could be wrong.
    Definitely. It would take a special one to marry.

What happens is these dudes marry and are stuck/screwed.
    Just have relations and if you stop looking/wanting others she might be the one.

That is the thing, you are wanted by so many it is hard to settle down.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Ink I’ll go with you pal (no bullshit) how much I need to bring for 2-3 weeks ? DM if you want or respond in the thread. I totally related to you on the online dating aspect here in the States. I’m in desperate need of an adventure !

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I can take off work when the I want bro, seriously I’ll fly over there with you & we can party & f u c k bitches.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

just don't bring them to the states. i just spent 27 days there. in feb going for 90 days

Pinoy-T-X

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    just don't bring them to the states. i just spent 27 days there. in feb going for 90 days
    How was your stay there? Please share.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Yup. Hooked up with a French Canadian singer when I least expected it, while in a country 7k miles away.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Not to be negative, but it was the Philippines. You're their ticket out.

I've been all over, the one piece of advice I can give for American guys is don't be afraid of being American. Not the old dumb stereotype of being loud and proud of your own ignorance -- be bold, exciting, and not afraid to go for her. They want that. If they want some timid beta-male, they'll just stick to their own countrymen.

And show real interest in their country. This applies to making friends anywhere, but women will often tell you the best places to go, then you can ask them to take you there, or sometimes they'll even offer to do this themselves.

A lot of foreign girls still see Americans as cowboys, heroes, and other things you see in the movies. That's a really nice head start you got.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Married to a woman from Colombia

Be careful

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

eight

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Hooked up with a Dominican...Brought her to the Bash, for 3 days of bangin.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Been to mexico,puerto rico,hawaii,canada,panama,columbia and the philippines all in the name of strange.I was also getting my share here. The craziest are black and latina s. Been stabbed once and had to run from crazy broads.The sweetest are pina.But their families are money hungrey. My tio brought whole family of columbian girl he was messing with.They can be cold. If you can find a girl of color that is down for you than you hit the jackpot. Just don t let her catching you cheat.oh one thing the pina are jealous as hell. They will pull this shit called tampo .It sucks

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    does a mexican hooker count?
    yes, and this leads me into my "mexican sandwich" story, where I jewed the two oldest hos in Papagayo's down from $200 a piece to $35 for both, including the room......

forced em to do "bi things" that they obviously weren't comfortable with given their knowledge of each other's pasts.....

(but I was bound and determined to get my money's worth, being the MEAT in said sandwich).....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Hooked up with a Dominican...Brought her to the Bash, for 3 days of bangin.
    many attendees at said bash will attest to the fact that her kahk was much bigger than yours, and that they heard her calling you "minusculo polla" in a very sweet, teasing way.....

carry on, "Tiny Dick".....

Pinoy-T-X

What?!

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    many attendees at said bash will attest to the fact that her kahk was much bigger than yours, and that they heard her calling you "minusculo polla" in a very sweet, teasing way.....

carry on, "Tiny Dick".....
    I was looking for you at 2015 Bash. I was going to have a 3some with your wife, while you're busy playing fruity fortune slots fruitcake.

Inkwell77

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Ink I’ll go with you pal (no bullshit) how much I need to bring for 2-3 weeks ? DM if you want or respond in the thread. I totally related to you on the online dating aspect here in the States. I’m in desperate need of an adventure !
    Jerker, I'm headed back in about a month (mid October, I'll be staying for probably like 2 months)

Anyone else trying to go?! SBR Bash in Cebu!

MRivera42
    MRivera42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

hooked up with a girl in puerto rico she wasn't that hott though

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Have had good luck in Germany, Mexico, Canada, Switzerland, Dominican Republic. But i also have good luck in the states

MMXVII
    MMXVII's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2565

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I once laid the pipe over a state line.... had her stand in one state, me in the other..... happened on a bridge in between tex/louisianna....

lot of people honked as we checked that off our bucket list....
    Get on my level and have her go doggy in the four corners.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Lol

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

i hooked up with about 30 beautiful dominican women all absolute 10's when I went to the Dominican Republic for a week. It was my friends bachelor party and they were hookers we picked out on an oline site and what you saw was what you got and we really handpicked the cream of the crop. 40 bucks a pop plus one tries to be your gf pretty much so she isnt ****** by 30 diff dudes hoping you'll just keep penetrating her and bring her back to the states. Time of my life. My friends are sick penetrates and most of us get laid pretty easily in nyc. Definitely the easiest place in the states to get laid in if you have any kind of game and are halfway good looking and confident.

blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    i hooked up with about 30 beautiful dominican women all absolute 10's when I went to the Dominican Republic for a week. It was my friends bachelor party and they were hookers we picked out on an oline site and what you saw was what you got and we really handpicked the cream of the crop. 40 bucks a pop plus one tries to be your gf pretty much so she isnt ****** by 30 diff dudes hoping you'll just keep penetrating her and bring her back to the states. Time of my life. My friends are sick penetrates and most of us get laid pretty easily in nyc. Definitely the easiest place in the states to get laid in if you have any kind of game and are halfway good looking and confident.
    Better get your shit tested

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

all clean. i always wrap it up. ive only ever raw dogged gfs. rule of thumb. have never even had a minor one like the clap.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Yes but only whores. I can honestly say they were all nice girls, not dirty whores. The girls in other countries do it to help their families, not necessarily for drugs.