JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    We have a racist, xenophobic, liar as president who is complaining that he called MS 13 animals after he called all immigrants from Mexico rapists, stated that we should not let in people from shithole countries, and has made derogatory remarks about Muslims. The man is scum.
    The man is winning.. Build the Wall next.. Deport the illegals, this isn't a free ride Country any longer.. Trump winning, America winning, perhaps we are witnessing the greatest President in American history if he continues to work hard, make the world a safer place and make America Great Again!!!

Love Trump right now as our President.
    He's doing more for the Country then I ever thought he would at this point..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-19-18 at 11:46 AM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    when are you guys ever gonna talk about anything that really matters
    See how warped it's gotten?

Jtoler so poor when it comes to critical thinking and posting that he will eventually say he is trolling, he'll have no other out.

It's a shame when the integrity of news sources and the way they treat the American public doesn't really matter.

Those are the words not of a troll, but of ignorance in motion. It's a shame that history, science, culture and art are lost on so many individuals like toler.

Because of that gullibility is at its highest. Guys like Toler teach gullibility to their offspring and it becomes generational.

We get so many who can't gain an independent thought and rebuff any type of education.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    See how warped it's gotten?

Jtoler so poor when it comes to critical thinking and posting that he will eventually say he is trolling, he'll have no other out.

It's a shame when the integrity of news sources and the way they treat the American public doesn't really matter.

Those are the words not of a troll, but of ignorance in motion. It's a shame that history, science, culture and art are lost on so many individuals like toler.

Because of that gullibility is at its highest. Guys like Toler teach gullibility to their offspring and it becomes generational.

We get so many who can't gain an independent thought and rebuff any type of education.
    have no idea what any of that means and since youre the king of sophistry Im sure you wont be explaining anytime soon.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Only a few know the truth Toler, and only they know the proper news sources. They won't tell you exactly what the truth is or their news sources but be assured, they are the only ones that are informed.

Something about the fed reserve, council on foreign relations, the trilateral commission, Rockefellers, Bilderberg Group, NWO, global elitists controlling the global economy controlling the masses, everything (yes everything) is orchestrated, etc....

Just in case you didn't know

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Only a few know the truth Toler, and only they know the proper news sources. They won't tell you exactly what the truth is or their news sources but be assured, they are the only ones that are informed.

Something about the fed reserve, council on foreign relations, the trilateral commission, Rockefellers, Bilderberg Group, NWO, global elitists controlling the global economy controlling the masses, everything (yes everything) is orchestrated, etc....

You left out Lizard people lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    That's funny... Lol... So true!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    wonder why no one's reporting this, once again trump has the media in his pocket

The Kraken

wonder why no one's reporting this, once again trump has the media in his pocket
    What an imbroglio, a car jacking in progress with white privilege being imposed by both parties

Had either been a non-white, it would have been a lot easier to have an opinion

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

have no idea what any of that means and since youre the king of sophistry Im sure you wont be explaining anytime soon.
    Translation: you're an idiot who'll claim to be trolling when called out and will teach ignorance in attitude to your children who will teach it to their children.

You are going backwards.

Nonsense.

There was an interview, it was aired for all to see in total.

The majority of news sites reported only on answers given, and not the questions asked, painting a clear context that they are later retracting from, yet still creating a buzz over the initial comments, again without the questions.

Amazing how you posters accept it.

It's as though you like the situation as it is, as though you don't want people informed of what actually happens, especially on such simple instances.

Guys like Kraken and Toler are among those who fall into the category of failing to understand history and being doomed to repeat it.

And they just want to fight on the internet.

Sad.

jtoler

Translation: you're an idiot who'll claim to be trolling when called out and will teach ignorance in attitude to your children who will teach it to their children.

You are going backwards.

Nonsense.

The majority of news sites reported only on answers given, and not the questions asked, painting a clear context that they are later retracting from, yet still creating a buzz over the initial comments, again without the questions.

It's as though you like the situation as it is, as though you don't want people informed of what actually happens, especially on such simple instances.

Guys like Kraken and Toler are among those who fall into the category of failing to understand history and being doomed to repeat it.

Sad.
    my initial comment was in regards to the political discussions on this board in general, I didnt even click any video in this thread and watch it, but the phrase fake news is tired so that was the reason for my comment.

The Kraken

You are going backwards.

Nonsense.

Sad.
    I have no clue what you’re talking about. Video?

At least we have guys like yoursef here that have it all figured out

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

You are going backwards.

Nonsense.

Sad.
    If you are going to bring up history, how about your boys opening statement when announcing his candidacy?
    "Rapists, murderers and some are probably good people." "Shit hole countries." His rant on illegals that we were
    supposed to read between the lines what he was saying....oh, he meant MS13. Give us a break. He has an MO,
    a history.

He's appeasing to his 43% base of which you seem to be a part of.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    If you are going to bring up history, how about your boys opening statement when announcing his candidacy?
    "Rapists, murderers and some are probably good people." "Shit hole countries." His rant on illegals that we were
    supposed to read between the lines what he was saying....oh, he meant MS13. Give us a break. He has an MO.

He's appeasing to his 43% base of which you seem to be a part of.
    "oh, he meant MS13" isn't even a thing. any decent person knows what he said. He was asked a direct question about MS-13 and he answered it.

You have a MO. You even admitted it in case you forgot.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

my initial comment was in regards to the political discussions on this board in general, I didnt even click any video in this thread and watch it, but the phrase fake news is tired so that was the reason for my comment.

I have no clue what you’re talking about. Video?

At least we have guys like yoursef here that have it all figured out
    Oh wow, neither of these two even read this thread. But they read my comments? WTF?

Sorry I engaged, I forgot toler doesn't read before posting and I don't know what happened the poster the was once Kraken...it's full tilt or something with that guy.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    ...His rant on illegals that we were supposed to read between the lines what he was saying....oh, he meant MS13. Give us a break...
    This guy can't possibly be serious.

There's your video Kraken, just imagine rkelly making posts and declaring what was said based on the half of the interview that was given with all those news sources and the editorializing that went with it.

It has nothing to do with Donald Trump. It's a little disturbing that it's happening to a sitting world leader, especially a US President, but it really has nothing to do with Trump.

What so many of you don't get is that you are the reason we have Trump. Those who believe that Trump was ranting about illegals and wasn't talking about MS13 are the very reason Trump is President. Much of America woke up and saw it and Trump happened; many were predicting it.

It's a big warning to so many Americans, yet those Americans seem so partisan that they want to double down on bullshit and forsake the truth.

This thread really exposes the drinkers.

Alright, no sense on beating a dead horse. You've been shown reality, it's up to many of you to decide if choose to live in it or perpetuate lies that alter it.

If you guys haven't noticed, there are far too many that do that already so if it is the latter for you, get the fuk off the internet.

The Kraken

Oh wow, neither of these two even read this thread. But they read my comments? WTF?

Sorry I engaged, I forgot toler doesn't read before posting and I don't know what happened the poster the was once Kraken...it's full tilt or something with that guy.
    I posted to Toler, wasnt sure of the entire context. I hadnt read any posts previous to the one I responded to but it seems I was in the ballpark anyways

DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

This guy can't possibly be serious.

There's your video Kraken, just imagine rkelly making posts and declaring what was said based on the half of the interview that was given with all those news sources and the editorializing that went with it.

It has nothing to do with Donald Trump. It's a little disturbing that it's happening to a sitting world leader, especially a US President, but it really has nothing to do with Trump.

What so many of you don't get is that you are the reason we have Trump. Those who believe that Trump was ranting about illegals and wasn't talking about MS13 are the very reason Trump is President. Much of America woke up and saw it and Trump happened; many were predicting it.

It's a big warning to so many Americans, yet those Americans seem so partisan that they want to double down on bullshit and forsake the truth.

This thread really exposes the drinkers.

Alright, no sense on beating a dead horse. You've been shown reality, it's up to many of you to decide if choose to live in it or perpetuate lies that alter it.

If you guys haven't noticed, there are far too many that do that already so if it is the latter for you, get the fuk off the internet.

They know they are dishonest

It's just so unimportant to them compared to slandering and defeating their enemy

DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Hilarious!