HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

You fukkers are depressing me tonight...

Lakermush fukkin up a G-note on the Warriors... burying tons of posters

JJ Bald nowhere to be seen, probably hiding from the loan sharks under the bed

Trolls trolling good old guy Kraken, even Donker going at it

Bonusguy having his 12th meltdown of the week and not even close on being the last one

Im gonna swallow 7 grams of heroin and call it a day/life

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Just wait until September when the nfl rolls around hurry

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

On vacation and just opening up SBR today....guess I won’t even waste time catching up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackbo

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I'm good my man, was up on Orcas Island over the weekend, did some boating, some mtn biking, and got my little one in the kayak, I had a good weekend

I entertained the trolls in some down time and made one fukking post that send them all into a skid

You know the game Hurry, some times it's fun to wind up the trolls and watch em go in circles

Hope you're well tonight down in CR

I never know how to take BG's post so I just don't respond

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    On vacation and just opening up SBR today....guess I won’t even waste time catching up.
    im sorry I ruined the fun

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I'm good my man, was up on Orcas Island over the weekend, did some boating, some mtn biking, and got my little one in the kayak, I had a good weekend

I entertained the trolls in some down time and made one fukking post that send them all into a skid

You know the game Hurry, some times it's fun to wind up the trolls and watch em go in circles

Hope you're well tonight down in CR

I never know how to take BG's post so I just don't respond
    all good man was frustrated with a bunch of shit at work but today was a good day at the office (even if working from home, same shit, im a slave)

smoking jane and watching some Chael Sonnen interviews... finishing some capping work for the world cup

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

This clown again. Run off from your other forum again lmao. You Kraken two of the biggest fairytale flakes here. Get lost.
    Last edited by jts1207; 05-16-18 at 10:50 PM.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

How the hell does this guy survive taking all this hardcore DRUGS?

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    How the hell does this guy survive taking all this hardcore DRUGS?
    Guys a career loser. He's used to it.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Not everyone lost.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Not everyone lost.
    congrats T-WIZZLE

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Heroin is a drug for quitters. People who have given up on life. Go take some shrooms and run around the jungle like Tarzan.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Heroin is a drug for quitters. People who have given up on life. Go take some shrooms and run around the jungle like Tarzan.
    Just kidding, have not touched the stuff in 10 years.

Shrooms always fun!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Not quite. You watch too much TV. Intervention probably.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

addy

thru the fkn roof
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave sourtwist 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Shrooms always fun!
    If you get a bad batch and don’t
    realize it till after you’ve taken them
    the following 3-6 hours can be very very painful.

Bad tripping on shrooms is very close to hell.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Just kidding, have not touched the stuff in 10 years.

Shrooms always fun!
    If I lived out by you I would def go tripping in the rain forest. That would be good times.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    If you get a bad batch and don’t
    realize it till after you’ve taken them
    the following 3-6 hours can be very very painful.

Bad tripping on shrooms is very close to hell.
    been there done that when I was 21... trusted a fukkin hamburger that gave me a bad poisoneous tea

me and my best friend proceeded to puke and shit blood for hours, while tripping and having a fever

easily one of my top 3 worse life experiences in life

my roomate arrived and saw blood on the floor, he swore someone got stabbed in the apartment

my stomach has never been the same since that day 10 years ago, actually, thats when I started being lactose intolerant

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Not quite. You watch too much TV. Intervention probably.
    I don't even watch much TV nowadays. I don't get why people touch the stuff. I can see maybe if your got put on opiods for an injury or something and got hooked that way but otherwise just stupid to even touch it.

Cuse0323

I don't even watch much TV nowadays. I don't get why people touch the stuff. I can see maybe if your got put on opiods for an injury or something and got hooked that way but otherwise just stupid to even touch it.
    I guess it is stupid, but it’s fun stuff. I know no one will agree with me but it’s actually pretty safe if you aren’t stupid. The only negative thing about it is dying from an OD. Other than that it doesn’t really put much of a toll on your body. Booze is way worse in all aspects except the OD again. I’m a tank though and it would be damn near impossible to take me down.

HurryUpAndDrink

I guess it is stupid, but it’s fun stuff. I know no one will agree with me but it’s actually pretty safe if you aren’t stupid. The only negative thing about it is dying from an OD. Other than that it doesn’t really put much of a toll on your body. Booze is way worse in all aspects except the OD again. I’m a tank though and it would be damn near impossible to take me down.
    I lost lots of weight and developed some kind of anemia, other than that yeah, golden. Who dont like weighting 155lbs?

Very expensive in CR as well... had me broke fast, started smoking it mixed w cigs, then chasing the dragon with aluminum foil... back then 1 gram a week more than enough.

Once I started snorting and shooting and mixing with yeyo shit escalated quickly, 3-4 grams a week... disaster!

Cuse0323

I lost lots of weight and developed some kind of anemia, other than that yeah, golden. Who dont like weighting 155lbs?

Very expensive in CR as well... had me broke fast, started smoking it mixed w cigs, then chasing the dragon with aluminum foil... back then 1 gram a week more than enough.

Once I started snorting and shooting and mixing with yeyo shit escalated quickly, 3-4 grams a week... disaster!
    Probably more from your diet and lifestyle not the drug itself. Also depends on what crap is in it. Oh yeah, and the yeyo. That’ll do the body no good. I do clean fentanyl myself, and keep everything sterile so don’t have to worry much.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Hurry parties like a rock star is see!!! Burning the candle at both ends... Fun but taxing on the body and soul.

Becareful Hurrry... Only the strongest can survive.. Ozzy comes to mind ..

Cuse0323

Glad you stopped though, Hurrier. I’m not advocating the usage of dope. No bueno. Just saying it works for me.

HurryUpAndDrink

Probably more from your diet and lifestyle not the drug itself. Also depends on what crap is in it. Oh yeah, and the yeyo. That’ll do the body no good. I do clean fentanyl myself, and keep everything sterile so don’t have to worry much.
    Maybe so, but I can assure you my massive weight loss started with H cause when I started doing that I already had been doing snow for 5 years, since high school.

Maybe you dont have the addiction gene, IDK man, I use drugs I commit... heroin became my life nothing was as important! I know heroin would never let me be productive, I know myself and Im a sick penetrate, even sicker now than 10 years ago with all the shit ive seen and done. Only way I do it again, is most likely to end it or if I get diagnosed w cancer or some shit like that, id do it fukk it.

Coke gets my addiction wild too but I can be productive on it (most of the time)... sometimes I just bite my ear for hours.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Hurry parties like a rock star is see!!! Burning the candle at both ends... Fun but taxing on the body and soul.

Becareful Hurrry... Only the strongest can survive.. Ozzy comes to mind ..

Used to buddy, not much anymore honestly... I binge sometimes, in which I party and go out 6 times in 2 weeks but then I dont go out in 1 month.

Im done w the H. Cant handle it.

Wanna dabble more with psychedelics and MDMA... salvia divinorum is nice too

HurryUpAndDrink

"Taxing on the body and soul" -- SO TRUE

My body is fine compared to my soul.

Cuse0323

Maybe so, but I can assure you my massive weight loss started with H cause when I started doing that I already had been doing snow for 5 years, since high school.

Maybe you dont have the addiction gene, IDK man, I use drugs I commit... heroin became my life nothing was as important! I know heroin would never let me be productive, I know myself and Im a sick penetrate, even sicker now than 10 years ago with all the shit ive seen and done. Only way I do it again, is most likely to end it or if I get diagnosed w cancer or some shit like that, id do it fukk it.

Coke gets my addiction wild too but I can be productive on it (most of the time)... sometimes I just bite my ear for hours.
    I definitely have the addictive gene. Though somehow I kicked the booze without AA or any of that crap. It makes me feel sick just thinking about it. The liver failure scare helped a bit and being a broke dikk fck. That helps with the H too. Can only afford small amounts at a time. I just think some think of it as a death sentence when I know so many functioning addicts. I hear ya though. It certainly has its negative affects, but a lot of that is a quality issue along with lifestyle and diet. Anyway, do you my man. Minus that blow. No good. Stuff is evil.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Don't want to be a stick in the mud with your drug adventures, but I just buried my son 2 weeks ago yesterday.
    Snorting fentanyl laced heroin. Be careful.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave rkelly110 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I definitely have the addictive gene. Though somehow I kicked the booze without AA or any of that crap. It makes me feel sick just thinking about it. The liver failure scare helped a bit and being a broke dikk fck. That helps with the H too. Can only afford small amounts at a time. I just think some think of it as a death sentence when I know so many functioning addicts. I hear ya though. It certainly has its negative affects, but a lot of that is a quality issue along with lifestyle and diet. Anyway, do you my man. Minus that blow. No good. Stuff is evil.
    I feel ya, I’m a high functioning addict, and a barely functioning sober

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Don't want to be a stick in the mud with your drug adventures, but I just buried my son 2 weeks ago yesterday.
    Snorting fentanyl laced heroin. Be careful.
    that fukkin sucks, sorry man didn't even know what to say

I dont touch the stuff anymore, been opioid free since August 15th 2008, mother's day. Asked my parents for help and went to rehab... lasted 3 months clean before doing some yeyo w some chick I started dating in december but never touched a needle again. I was 22 back then.

I am very sorry for your loss man... anyone selling fentanyl laced drugs should be executed IMO.