slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

How MH370's pilot avoided radar detection for hours to ensure the plane would never

How MH370's pilot avoided radar detection for hours to ensure the plane would never be found - but experts vow they'll NEVER stop searching for the doomed jet

• Experts forensically reconstruct Malaysia Airlines flight MH370's final moments
    • They believe the plane was brought down in planned and deliberate criminal act
    • Captain made an unexplained turn to fly over his hometown of Penang
    • Former Australia Transport Safety Bureau head determined to find the aircraft
    • It's been four years since it vanished en route to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur

World renowned aviation experts say the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 without a trace was a planned and deliberate criminal act but have vowed to never give up the search.
    It's been four years since the flight vanished en route to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur on March 8 in 2014.
    What happened to the Boeing 777 and 239 people on board, including eight Australians remains one of the world's greatest aviation mysteries.

A panel of internationally renowned aviation experts shed new light and revealed chilling discoveries about the flight's final moments on Sunday night's episiode of 60 Minutes.
    They all agreed that the probability of it being an accident was 'one in a trillion' and that pilot captain Zaharie Amad Shah 'deliberately' brought down the plane.
    'I think the general public can take comfort in the fact that there is a growing consensus on the plane's final moments,' veteran air crash investigator Larry Vance told 60 Minutes.
    He believes the pilot 'was killing himself' and took the aircraft to the most remote place possible so it would 'disappear'.
    'Unfortunately, he was [also] killing everybody else on board, and he did it deliberately,' Mr Vance said.
    Former Australia Transport Safety Bureau head Martin Dolan added: 'This was planned, this was deliberate, and it was done over an extended period of time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz5FOtu9CUD

The pilot had nothing to live for but you dont he never had to take he innocent lives with him that had something to offer for there lives and local communites, the pilot will go down as a coward that ruined a lot of lives.
    Last edited by slayer14; 05-13-18 at 11:51 AM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

No

Bs story
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5, and The Kraken

sourtwist
    not a non pro

You will find answers by learning about who the passengers were

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

So who were they. All of us can't research this all day

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

interesting story

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Until the plane is found this remains a conspiracy. Easy to blame the pilot -- what about the co-pilot? & why hasn't the plane been found when so many resources were employed to track it down? Many stories arose when news first broke out; sketchy passengers on board e.t.c,

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    So who were they. All of us can't research this all day
    I can plant seeds

You can water them

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

The passenger list was the first thing to come out as a factor, it was quickly quelled, however, by the "news" regarding the pilot's at home flight simulator.

Blame quickly began to emerge.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    No

Bs story

+1 the key is in the prolific death passengers

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    The passenger list was the first thing to come out as a factor, it was quickly quelled, however, by the "news" regarding the pilot's at home flight simulator.

Blame quickly began to emerge.
    manufactured stories, or pilot could have been MK-Ultra'd

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

CIA is behind this tragedy. And they will make anyone expendable.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Damn, can't believe it's been 4 years already. Pretty obvious what happened, coward taking others with him.

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The pilot story is somewhat convenient & inconclusive. Which is why it remains a conspiracy until the black box is found... Him having a simulator is just that, & proof of nothing; otherwise they'd have been able to at least reconstruct flight paths, or at least come up with a legit story as to what went down

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

I can plant seeds

You can water them
    "I'm just asking questions"

Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave Optional 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The fact he had a simulator shouldn’t mean anything, he was already a very experienced pilot with 1000’s of hours flying, what the Fukk is a simulator gonna do for a guy like him? Just something else to throw ya off the trail

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

always ask questions, but never expect to be fed answers

those willing to learn will find their own truth

the truth is NEVER found in the story we are told, and we also have a hard time taking the word of others

nice vid...also a lot of predictive programming and signals in some shows which can provide clues and info for those paying attention

a plane will not disappear in today's day and age unless it's intentionally done by some very special people, not a pilot with a flight simulator
    Last edited by sourtwist; 05-14-18 at 07:24 PM.

Optional

always ask questions, but never expect to be fed answers

those willing to learn will find their own truth

the truth is NEVER found in the story we are told, and we also have a hard time taking the word of others

nice vid...also a lot of predictive programming and signals in some shows which can provide clues and info for those paying attention

a plane will not disappear in today's day and age unless it's intentionally done by some very special people, not a pilot with a flight simulator
    And if all you have is bullshit and innuendo you cannot back up... just ask any old question you like to cloud the issue and raise suspicion.

Fake news.

If you are unable to explain your own point, or need to tell people to do research, then you don't understand your own point yourself usually.

HurryUpAndDrink

Cloud the issue? The issue has been "clouded" enough by the useless authorities and "intelligence" agencies...

You like to believe the sold out media, fine... no one is forcing you to ask questions too... you should not get upset and pissy because others defy the status quo and feel governments and media just lie too fukkin much all the fukkin time to go around believing their theories blindly

Crazy pilot lol, flight simulator lol... Mass murderers and serial killers are not suicidal, not one bit, they love themselves far too much...

Suicidal people would rather do it alone. No need for a crowd. Funny this is the 1st and only time something so crazy happens... oh wait, "happened" on 9/11 too

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Cloud the issue? The issue has been "clouded" enough by the useless authorities and "intelligence" agencies...

You like to believe the sold out media, fine... no one is forcing you to ask questions too... you should not get upset and pissy because others defy the status quo and feel governments and media just lie too fukkin much all the fukkin time to go around believing their theories blindly

Crazy pilot lol, flight simulator lol... Mass murderers and serial killers are not suicidal, not one bit, they love themselves far too much...

Suicidal people would rather do it alone. No need for a crowd. Funny this is the 1st and only time something so crazy happens... oh wait, "happened" on 9/11 too
    Well yeah. No one responsible for investigating this is disputing we don't know what happened for certain, yet.

Sourtwist seems very sure that he knows though. Can't explain it when asked so just alludes to one of the multitude of theories, about a group of important scientific minds heading to a conference in China, to cloud the issue.

His evidence for this is "the truth is NEVER found in the story we are told". Think about that. It must be like opposite day every day in Sour's world. Whatever he is told is NEVER the truth. He thinks EVERY single thing he is told is a lie.

Do we need to go any further than that to not bother following his instructions to ask questions?

He also thinks TV programs predict and tell us about future events... if we were just as tuned in as much as him and taking notice. --> "a lot of predictive programming and signals in some shows which can provide clues and info for those paying attention"

And his coup de gras is "a plane will not disappear in today's day and age unless it's intentionally done by some very special people, not a pilot with a flight simulator"

Yeah really? So what happened simply cant possibly happen in Sourtwists mind so of course it's illuminati or aliens or angels or some such thing.

I'm just asking questions now.. is Sourtwist out of his freakin mind and paronoid like a boss?

Seems so eh. I am just planting seeds. You now need to go research all his other mental posts yourself to "find your own truth"

HurryUpAndDrink

Well I have to say the Simpsons and Family Guy have nailed a large number of freaky shit happening lately. Not saying Illuminati programming is the reason, not because I don't believe in the Illuminati but is hard to reconcile the idea of them being so open mocking humanity.

I like to entertain the chance all these bat shit crazy theories might have some true to it cause lets face it, we humans have a history of being bat shit fukkin crazy. We have killers, sociopaths and psychopaths acting out everyday. You better believe some governments have the same class of humans among them.

And you better believe power corrupts! BUT ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

remember that german pilot was losing his eye sight worried he would not be able fly anymore so he flew the plane into the mountain wtf

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    remember that german pilot was losing his eye sight worried he would not be able fly anymore so he flew the plane into the mountain wtf
    oh shit yeah I remember that crazy fukk

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Well I have to say the Simpsons and Family Guy have nailed a large number of freaky shit happening lately. Not saying Illuminati programming is the reason, not because I don't believe in the Illuminati but is hard to reconcile the idea of them being so open mocking humanity.

I like to entertain the chance all these bat shit crazy theories might have some true to it cause lets face it, we humans have a history of being bat shit fukkin crazy. We have killers, sociopaths and psychopaths acting out everyday. You better believe some governments have the same class of humans among them.

And you better believe power corrupts! BUT ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY!
    Don't get me wrong. It does seem like there has been a conspiracy to cover up some information surrounding this. I would not be shocked if the Malaysian military/security services know more than they have said, just for one group.

And I love all the predictive stuff in Simpsons/Family Guy etc too. The Simpsons image of Trump and Melania coming down the escalator after he won was so close to real life it was very freaky and quite hard to simply explain away as coincidence.

I even owned a website that catalogued conspiracy theory stuff online for a few years.

I find the whole idea of big conspiracies interesting, but you need to approach it all with more scepticism than normal. And need more evidence than normal to be convinced. Not dive down the rabbit hole and start believing things that we cannot know to the point we think "what we are told is NEVER the truth".

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Well yeah. No one responsible for investigating this is disputing we don't know what happened for certain, yet.

Sourtwist seems very sure that he knows though. Can't explain it when asked so just alludes to one of the multitude of theories, about a group of important scientific minds heading to a conference in China, to cloud the issue.

His evidence for this is "the truth is NEVER found in the story we are told". Think about that. It must be like opposite day every day in Sour's world. Whatever he is told is NEVER the truth. He thinks EVERY single thing he is told is a lie.

Do we need to go any further than that to not bother following his instructions to ask questions?

He also thinks TV programs predict and tell us about future events... if we were just as tuned in as much as him and taking notice. --> "a lot of predictive programming and signals in some shows which can provide clues and info for those paying attention"

And his coup de gras is "a plane will not disappear in today's day and age unless it's intentionally done by some very special people, not a pilot with a flight simulator"

Yeah really? So what happened simply cant possibly happen in Sourtwists mind so of course it's illuminati or aliens or angels or some such thing.

I'm just asking questions now.. is Sourtwist out of his freakin mind and paronoid like a boss?

Seems so eh. I am just planting seeds. You now need to go research all his other mental posts yourself to "find your own truth"
    find your own truth

if you have a problem with that simple phrase, you're nothing but a blind idiot

you call me out whenever you have the opportunity, i'm above you and your simple thought process, so i understand why you do it

keep watching tv
    Last edited by sourtwist; 05-15-18 at 12:41 AM.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

im not deep into this stuff like i used to be, im kind of past it by now. i dont let things bother me like i used to.

if i can make someone think other than the status quo, i am making progress in helping others think outside the box

you can position yourself wherever comfortable, i prefer not being inside...i see that bothers you.

not sure if youve noticed, you probably have but wont admit it, but im not trying to get into conspiracy wars. you have your own brain, if i want to think what i want, why does it make a difference?

HurryUpAndDrink

Don't get me wrong. It does seem like there has been a conspiracy to cover up some information surrounding this. I would not be shocked if the Malaysian military/security services know more than they have said, just for one group.

And I love all the predictive stuff in Simpsons/Family Guy etc too. The Simpsons image of Trump and Melania coming down the escalator after he won was so close to real life it was very freaky and quite hard to simply explain away as coincidence.

I even owned a website that catalogued conspiracy theory stuff online for a few years.

I find the whole idea of big conspiracies interesting, but you need to approach it all with more scepticism than normal. And need more evidence than normal to be convinced. Not dive down the rabbit hole and start believing things that we cannot know to the point we think "what we are told is NEVER the truth".
    Interesting about the site... and yes that Trump+Melania carbon copy sequence is kinda mind boggling... hey I get it... I was once one of those kids (2006-2012) ages 20-25 where I used to swallow all that shit as a whole... No questioning, even entertaining some real absurd ones.

As I grew up and older and shifted from liberal to libertarian, I believe mass media even less... but I also question all conspiracy theories as well. This world is some blue pill / red pill freak show... the more I see whats going on, the more I feel we live in a constructed reality... a fish bowl.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

thank God im not simple like optional

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Am I mistaken, but I thought they had found at least a couple of pieces of the plane that had drifted across the Indian Ocean and came ashore in Madagascar? That was how they determined that the plane for sure crashed.

This article makes it seem like they never found a single fragment of the plane, but i thought they had.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

thank God im not simple like optional
    You couldn't even figure out how to send and receive bitcoin a while back. You simple fool.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    You couldn't even figure out how to send and receive bitcoin a while back. You simple fool.
    when? a couple years ago?

youre talking about bitcoin transactions in a thread like this?

fukkin idiot

thats all you came up with in this whole thread?

i see why you only post once a month
    Last edited by sourtwist; 05-15-18 at 02:19 PM.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Tough call on what to believe, it's obvious it was a suicide mission either way. Odds are they wanted a few people on that plane dead IMO. Dude was smart and meticulous crashing it.
    Very bizarre story regardless.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

maybe he flew to the moon
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-16-18 at 08:47 AM.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

All signs point to pilot suicide. I have thought this since the beginning.

Of course, the conspiracy theory nuts will believe what they want so I won’t argue with them.

Why listen to aviation experts when you have teenagers on YouTube to listen to?

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I think you just put me in the mood to binge watch some South Park

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Well I just wasted five minutes reading this thread looking for some interesting conspiracy stuff, and to learn more about the crash, and was mostly just two people arguing .

12 Last