BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19261

Can my friend sue Directv?

His girl friend threw all his stuff out of a second story apartment onto the sidewalk. A $1000 damage. Got the idea from the tv ad. I told him - call the cops - take her to small claims court. He did take pictures but just cleaned it up - moron thinks she will take him back.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    His girl friend threw all his stuff out of a second story apartment onto the sidewalk. A $1000 damage. Got the idea from the tv ad. I told him - call the cops - take her to small claims court. He did take pictures but just cleaned it up - moron thinks she will take him back.
    Trash

I would go on judge judy

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Did he get injured or hit from it? If not then that's small claims court and probably not worth it assuming the judge rules in his favor which is in and of itself unlikely

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

sue the shit out of her and direct tv.....

all it takes is about $175-$325 (filing/service fees) to file a lawsuit and sue someone..... whether the suit is valid or complete bullshit....

I may file a suit against JJ today just for the fuk of it.... allege his not giving me poster of the year last year has caused me immense emotional distress..... and loss of libido.....

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19261

No, he did not get hurt or anything - I told him - get his own apartment - be in control - never move in with a chick. Also told him if he is on a date and tells the chick to screw or walk - make sure he is in his car!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    No, he did not get hurt or anything - I told him - get his own apartment - be in control - never move in with a chick. Also told him if he is on a date and tells the chick to screw or walk - make sure he is in his car!
    been many a year past since I last used the phrase "put the meat on the seat, or the feet on the street" when out with a hope solo-like fajita flaps babe.....