Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Syrian gas "victims" explain how it was staged to OPCW

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-opcw-briefing

The fake victims tell OPCW how it was staged, there were no attacks at all.
    They unwittingly walked into an area where they were doused with water hoses.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

not surprised here at all.....

still in shock after reading the full Operation Northwoods papers, where the United States government set out in explicit detail in 1962 exactly how planes, say on 9-11-2001 for example, could be flown into air force bases, switched out with drones, and then flown on to their missions involving attacks on innocent americans.....

which is why the convergence of the 9-11 jets and their flight plans over air force bases are astounding......

they'd known the drone switch tactic for forty years before employing it on 9-11.....

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Strangely enough, Donk, GASSING is exactly what happened to the 9-11 passengers
    at one or more of those sites.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Strangely enough, Donk, GASSING is exactly what happened to the 9-11 passengers
    at one or more of those sites.
    given the effort put into, and planning for, "phony passenger lists/victims" to occupy the civilian planes in '62 that were going to fall prey to the "cubans" (usaf pilots), it wouldn't surprise me if half those passengers never even existed.....

Auto Donk

our us gov't hard at work planning on killing it's own citizens to justify yet another war:

(excerpts from the the dept of defense's official operation northwoods false flag plan):