Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

NFL CHEERLEADER LAWSUIT: In-depth Legal Analysis; they're ready to settle for $1

this suit is an easy one boys.....

First, Exibit 1:

and, Exhibit 2:

NOW, THE LEGAL ANALYSIS OF THEIR CLAIMS:

(THIS could be a bit difficult to follow for those of you lacking "extensive legal training", so I'll cut to the chase....)

Legal issue one: what is glaringly missing from those photos? more specifically, the "breast areas" of those photos?

that's right.... TITS....

These titless skanks, along with their titless attorney, have figured out they have absolutely no case because no one wants to see that nasty small-tit crap on the sidelines......

Legal issue 2: the one dollar settlement offer by the itty-bitty-titty committee cheerleaders:

REJECT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! TITS THAT SMALL NEVER GET EVEN A MEASLY DOLLAR THROWN AT THEM in the strip club; they are not worth even a single buck.....

no jury will ever award a dollar, knowing these are absolutely worthless.....

stand strong, Goodell, you cannot lose this case!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaDonk, ESQ.

ps... if the league had hired a top notch lawyer like myself, I'd have countersued on behalf of all fans in the league, and the league itself, for emotion distress incurred by all fans/teams etc. from having to look at those pathetic racks..... or lack thereof.....

no one, even kids, should have to see tiny a cups or less on professional cheerleaders.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-25-18 at 09:08 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

i see you got the Ex-Miami Dolphins Cheerleader Says She Faced Discrimination After Discussing Her Virginity

says the discrimination she experienced stemmed from a conversation she had with teammates in late 2015 where she admitted she was waiting for marriage to have sex

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i see you got the Ex-Miami Dolphins Cheerleader Says She Faced Discrimination After Discussing Her Virginity
    lol.... do you really think team execs gave a shit about her virginity????

there's not a f'n virgin one among those ample-bossomed babes on the sidelines....

they had to come up with some kind of questions to run the small-tittied wench out of there...... they were grasping for reasons, but they got it done.... good for them.....

Auto Donk

did some further in-depth legal research....

these women, amazingly, are NOT filing lawsuits vs. the nfl.....

and, of course, her fellow Dolphins cheerleaders who think her lawsuit is bullshit:

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    did some further in-depth legal research....

these women, amazingly, are NOT filing lawsuits vs. the nfl.....

I concur