Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

while my guitar gently weeps.... or something like that... cocaine blues....

so, the sexy mule is gently weeping behind bars, having been sentenced to 8 yrs hard time in Opti-land for cocaine smuggling.....

seen here in much better, coked-up times with her co-mule:

damn this world is too big to join every party, but I would have like to have encountered those two coke heads during their world-traveling heyday......

but now, it's all tears......

Cocaine smuggler gets 8 years in $21M case, chastised by judge for social media lifestyle

A convicted cocaine importer known for her Instagram photos at breathtaking travel destinations has been sentenced to eight years in prison for helping smuggle $21 million worth of the drug.

Melina Roberge, 24, a Canadian, weeped in an Australian courtroom while learning she will serve a minimum four years and nine months in prison, and a maximum eight years, with her earliest release date in May 2021, the New York Post reported.

Roberge is the youngest of three Canadians who prosecutors said imported 209 pounds of cocaine on a luxury cruise en route to Australia, where it docked and was raided, the report said.

Australian authorities called it the largest drug seizure on a commercial boat or plane the country has ever had, the BBC reported.

sad stuff.....

Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-18-18 at 10:11 AM.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Donk, you couldn't have gone to Australia and represented her via a pro hac vice motion? Idk if she would've had any money to pay but could have compensated you in other ways.

Auto Donk

pro hac vice representation for sure; and agree that we could work out her fee in the jury room, judge's chambers while the judge videotapes, and back in her holding cell prior to meeting to discuss case strategy......

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6195

Canadian Woman Who Instagrammed Her Cocaine-Smuggling Cruise Sentenced to 8 Years

Canadian Woman Who Instagrammed Her Cocaine-Smuggling Cruise Sentenced to 8 Years in Prison

A Canadian woman was sentenced Wednesday to eight years in prison after attempting to smuggle millions of dollars worth of cocaine into Australia on a cruise ship.
    Melina Roberge, 24, pleaded guilty to smuggling 209 pounds of cocaine in 2016, the Washington Post reports.
    Roberge will serve at least four years and nine months without parole. At some point she will be deported back to Canada.
    Roberge — who became known as “Cocaine Babe” in headlines — and her accomplice, Isabelle Lagace, 29, documented their travels by posting photos on their Instagram accounts during the weeks-long cruise that stopped at 17 ports in 11 countries before ending in Sydney. Roberge’s account has since been deleted.
    “She was seduced by lifestyle and the opportunity to post glamorous Instagram photos from around the world,” Judge Kate Traill said in New South Wales state District Court. “She wanted to be the envy of others. I doubt she is now.”
    When the ship arrived in Sydney, border officials found 77 pounds of cocaine in Roberge and Lagace’s room. Another 130 pounds was found in a cabin belonging to a Canadian man named Andre Tamin in his mid-60’s, the Post reports.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/canadian-w...072732083.html

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Not bad

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Not worth it

Where did it get her?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

a1 yola

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2262

id bet they get out very early for "good behavior"
    Last edited by phinfan27615; 04-19-18 at 10:44 AM. Reason: misspelling

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

She’s a very very very silly bird.

But since our our laws are so lax here, she’ll probably be out in a year

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Now that I’m getting older and am constantly thinking about death, to me a year or a few behind bars wouldn’t be worth it. We have no clue when we’ll go. Just that we will. Makes me cry always just as it is now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Swinging Johnson

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Left is maybe decent

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Left is maybe decent
    i'd give her "adorable" status.....

add three lines of cocaine to her system, and have her look at you with those eyes in a horned-up coke-fueled lust, and "ultra-adorable" comes to mind......

coming from a guy that's had an even better-lookin' babe than her staring down at me as she bounced almost uncontrollably on me after such three-line intake, letting out the phase mid-bounce "I love being your coked-up little whore".... I know of what I speak.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-19-18 at 11:08 AM.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Should be a diggity “left” or “right” thread...confusing

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Should be a diggity “left” or “right” thread...confusing
    diggity generally (cinco de mayo poll notwithstanding) puts up polls where the choice is difficult.... in this case, I'd wager all 112 of my remaining betpoints that it'd be 90-10 in favor of the coke whore on the left.....

i'd say 100-0, but those 112 betpoints are precious, and there's always some idiot on sbr who will rationalize that "I know I could never get the coke whore on the left, so I'll chose the ugly one on the right"

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Canadian Woman Who Instagrammed Her Cocaine-Smuggling Cruise Sentenced to 8 Years in Prison

A Canadian woman was sentenced Wednesday to eight years in prison after attempting to smuggle millions of dollars worth of cocaine into Australia on a cruise ship.
    Melina Roberge, 24, pleaded guilty to smuggling 209 pounds of cocaine in 2016, the Washington Post reports.
    Roberge will serve at least four years and nine months without parole. At some point she will be deported back to Canada.
    Roberge — who became known as “Cocaine Babe” in headlines — and her accomplice, Isabelle Lagace, 29, documented their travels by posting photos on their Instagram accounts during the weeks-long cruise that stopped at 17 ports in 11 countries before ending in Sydney. Roberge’s account has since been deleted.
    “She was seduced by lifestyle and the opportunity to post glamorous Instagram photos from around the world,” Judge Kate Traill said in New South Wales state District Court. “She wanted to be the envy of others. I doubt she is now.”
    When the ship arrived in Sydney, border officials found 77 pounds of cocaine in Roberge and Lagace’s room. Another 130 pounds was found in a cabin belonging to a Canadian man named Andre Tamin in his mid-60’s, the Post reports.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/canadian-w...072732083.html
    Left

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    She’s a very very very silly bird.

But since our our laws are so lax here, she’ll probably be out in a year

She's my kind of silly birdie.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

5 years for how much money when u get out?

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

Auto Donk

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    5 years for how much money when u get out?
    make her my cellmate and I'll raid her "jailhouse wallet" every night.....