MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Shouldn’t even be an issue...but not surprised at all how it’s turned out

All of these type of stories are just laughable at this point....Companies deathly afraid of being called racist or sexist or who knows what else

Most normal people are sick of the bullshit and are probably tuning out the times when there really are problems. Hard to sift through 99% of the garbage stories like this

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Dindu nuttin

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

It all stinks..

If you look like a black thug with corn rows and tats and walk into a business with a bunch of black thug looking friends among common white folk and children you should expect to shunned or discriminated against at some level.. It hurts that business that caters to rich white poeple, those same white people may not want to bring their young daughters or children and come back again..

Same goes If you are a white guy dressed in a suit walking thru a black ghetto hood late at night, you should expect to get jacked.. Or if you are a white guy dresses in polo shirt and preppy shorts and walk into a black rap concert in the hood you might get punked...

That's how it goes.. Live with it... Works both ways..

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It all stinks..

If you look like a black thug with corn rows and tats and walk into a business with a bunch of black thug looking friends among common white folk and children you should expect to shunned or discriminated against at some level.. It hurts that business that caters to rich white poeple, those same white people may not want to bring their young daughters or children and come back again..

Same goes If you are a white guy dressed in a suit walking thru a black ghetto hood late at night, you should expect to get jacked.. Or if you are a white guy dresses in polo shirt and preppy shorts and walk into a black rap concert in the hood you might get punked...

That's how it goes.. Live with it... Works both ways..
    True, but in this world the blacks are always the victims even if they're the perpetrators, and whites are guilty even if they're the victims. If a black is caught in a crime, it's because he's a victim of poverty or some other excuse. If a white guy gets stabbed it's because he provoked the blacks by wearing expensive clothes and daring to enter their hood.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-19-18 at 09:35 AM.

DwightShrute

Everyone gets a free coffee April 19th

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i'm ok with starbucks in general, so long as these types continue to roll thru:

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

That was great.. Laughing my ass off watching that.. Starbucks is a joke...

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Liberalism is a disease..

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

Nah mate, normally get pencil neck hipsters, maybe it's different in the States.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Today's story of the day....

Three employees reportedly fired from LA Fitness in New Jersey after accusations of racial profiling

Tweet
    email

X
    BY
    Kate Feldman
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Wednesday, April 18, 2018, 11:18 PM

Amid nationwide backlash over a racial profiling incident at a Philadelphia Starbucks, three employees at a New Jersey gym have reportedly been fired for a similar situation.

In a series of Facebook videos that went viral Tuesday, two black men were kicked out of an LA Fitness in Secaucus after an employee called police.

Tshyrad Oates, who posted the videos on his account, said he was visiting on a four-day guest pass Monday. His friend, he said, had been a longtime member at the gym.

“After about a half hour I was approached by this same employee telling me that I had to leave or pay and I explained to her that I just signed in with her with the guest pass,” Oates wrote on Facebook.

“She stated that it was my friend who did not pay (unaware that her manager had already signed him in with his membership pass). My friend stated to her that he is an active and current member and that his gym tag was in his locker. He felt racially profiled and embarrassed by the harassment of this LA Fitness employee in front of other members at the gym.”

Oates continued to say that two policemen showed up at the LA Fitness to question them.

“We explained to them about our guest pass and rescanned my friend’s member tag and it resulted in current active statues. (The LA Fitness employee did look at the computer screen that showed current member status and said nothing),” he wrote.

“We again started our workout and 10 mins later an LA Fitness manager told us to leave, we stated that we did not do anything wrong and have active current memberships. 2 mins later 5 police men show up asking us to leave.”

Fake Starbucks coupons for black customers appear on social media

The gym manager allegedly told Oates that he had been banned from the LA Fitness and his friend’s membership “has been terminated effective immediately.”

In one of Oates’ videos, his friend noted that they were “the only two black people in the gym” and that he had been “having problems with this staff for months.”

In another video, a man, seemingly a gym employee, insisted that no filming was allowed on premises as the videographer recorded his conversations with the police and other employees.

An employee at the gym told NJ.com that the manager and two other employees had been fired as a result of the incident.

Starbucks to close all stores for ‘racial bias training'

“Regrettably, our staff unnecessarily escalated the situation and called the police rather than work through it,” LA Fitness said in a statement to NJ.com.
    Tshyrad Oates, not pictured, claims police were called on him and his friend after they were accused of not paying to enter the gym.
    Tshyrad Oates, not pictured, claims police were called on him and his friend after they were accused of not paying to enter the gym. (Tshyrad Oates via Facebook)

“Clearly, this is a long time member with a current, valid membership. We want to clarify that no membership was cancelled and no one, including the member's guest, was banned from the club. We have spoken to the member to apologize and assured him that he and his guests are welcome in our clubs at all times.”

An employee reached by the Daily News at the Secaucus location declined to comment.

Neither Oates nor the national media relations team for LA Fitness immediately returned a request for comment. The local police also declined to comment..

The New Jersey incident comes amid controversy at a Philadelphia Starbucks after the store manager called police to report two black men trying to use the restroom without making a purchase.

Starbucks CEO Kevin Johnson announced Tuesday that all stores will close for one day next month for “racial-bias education” classes.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3942390

DwightShrute

^^

Liberalism is a mental disorder

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

^^

No, but cluelessness sure is, as you show with virtually every post you make.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Blacks have it good right now.. Yell racism and make enough noise and white people will lay down and give you anything you want these days.. I almost wish I was black ..

Racism card working very well these days so don't leave home with out it. Liberal news media always has your back even if it gets declined.......

Bluehorseshoe

^^

That's not liberalism. It's martyr-ism. I think it's a group of people "Countering" what other story you might see on the news that day. "See....We're victims."
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Bluehorseshoe 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    That's not liberalism. It's martyr-ism. I think it's a group of people "Countering" what other story you might see on the news that day. "See....We're victims."
    Can't argue that.

Liberalism is what I consider far left. It's just about as bad as the far right. The extremes on both sides are killing decent society.

I have no problem with liberals. They have many beliefs which which I share. Unfortunately, the meaning of what a liberal is today isn't the same as it was 20 years ago. Same goes for feminist.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    True, but in this world the blacks are always the victims even if they're the perpetrators, and whites are guilty even if they're the victims. If a black is caught in a crime, it's because he's a victim of poverty or some other excuse. If a white guy gets stabbed it's because he provoked the blacks by wearing expensive clothes and daring to enter their hood.
    Some truth to that.. I won't disagree... Victim card is working in full effect these days.. I hate it...

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

this ***** just link the daily show lol?

it's literally the equivalent to alex jones in 2018

reigle9

nah, alex jones is less ridic

entire cc is now the trump hate central because it's all college kids watching that don't know any better and laugh along to fake shit

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

Points Awarded:

reigle9 gave JMobile 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

reigle9

hahahaholedhilfwanjiklesca

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Blacks have it good right now.. Yell racism and make enough noise and white people will lay down and give you anything you want these days.. I almost wish I was black ..

Racism card working very well these days so don't leave home with out it. Liberal news media always has your back even if it gets declined.......

Lets be real Jibs, you couldn't hack it in a black mans world, you're a certified and validated pussy.

If I've said it once I've said it 100 times, you are literally one of the most ignorant people on this site. You get some leeway because you're a nice, simple kind of fella but you really are dumb at a comical level

On the last page you stated that blacks with cornrows should expect to be discriminated against, now you're whining that they're playing the race card for being discriminated against.

Lets be real, you are a racist and that is a 100% fact, undeniable. Anyone that says blacks with cornrows should expect to be discriminated against is racist. Secondy, you're a pussy.

Peace

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Lets be real Jibs, you couldn't hack it in a black mans world, you're a certified and validated pussy.

If I've said it once I've said it 100 times, you are literally one of the most ignorant people on this site. You get some leeway because you're a nice, simple kind of fella but you really are dumb at a comical level

On the last page you stated that blacks with cornrows should expect to be discriminated against, now you're whining that they're playing the race card for being discriminated against.

Lets be real, you are a racist and that is a 100% fact, undeniable. Anyone that says blacks with cornrows should expect to be discriminated against is racist. Secondy, you're a pussy.

Peace
    Stick to fading the Blazers buddy..

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

I think the media is responsible for and perpetuates racial animus by relentlessly highlighting non-existent issues.

There is, and has been, an attack on whites for the past 25 years. Whites today, who have no ill-will towards any other races, are deemed to be "the bad guys" and must be in an ever-present state of guilt. There are many whites who jump on the band wagon and condemn their own kind (when such condemnation is unwarranted) to bring a aura of moral superiority to themselves.

I believe these black guys had a feel of the current sentiment and exploited the situation. What was most repulsive to many was the predictable Starbucks groveling.

The Kraken

Stick to fading the Blazers buddy..
    Let’s address your racist roots, get to the bottom of hatred for blacks

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Let’s address your racist roots, get to the bottom of hatred for blacks
    Lol.. Love Blacks.. Got no problem with them at all.. Love the sisters.. Just don't like the gang banger black thugs that cause the most violent crimes in America and clogs our jails.. Has nothing to with color or race but numbers with Jibs.. Don't like all the absent black fathers that don't man up and won't be there for their children in the hoods..

Should pay close attention to my posts, I don't like white trash meth dealer thugs either.. I don't appreciate MS13 Mexicans that kill people like crazy also...

I'm all about love and peace.. All people are created equal at birth regardless of color and God didn't make any mistakes.. Parents make mistakes.. I just keep it real while you pull the race card out on me..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-20-18 at 04:43 AM.

The Kraken

You are racist, that isn’t even up for debate any longer.

You actually uttered the words that blacks thugs with corn rows should be discriminated against, and that a white person in a suit should expect to be mugged in a ghetto

Look, I’m not going to waste much time on you, you are ignorant and racist, and you are ignorant to your ignorance and rascism. I continually bring up being ignorant and radical because studies have shown the two go together. Over the last week I’ve exposed you more than Stormy Daniels as being ignorant. And tonight you out yourself as a piece of shit racist.

Peas and carrots

Greenline
    Greenline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

I see both sides, even though it was super quick to call the cops. Corporate has no control and some dude making $12/hr is going to cost them millions, kind of crazy. I think the CEO is doing a much better than most job handling this in this day and age, especially after the United debacle last summer.

Also, I saw three white dudes literally have a pizza delivered into a Starbucks and nothing said last month. College town, but still.

DwightShrute

You actually uttered the words that blacks thugs with corn rows should be discriminated against, and that a white person in a suit should expect to be mugged in a ghetto

Look, I’m not going to waste much time on you, you are ignorant and racist, and you are ignorant to your ignorance and rascism. I continually bring up being ignorant and radical because studies have shown the two go together. Over the last week I’ve exposed you more than Stormy Daniels as being ignorant. And tonight you out yourself as a piece of shit racist.

Peas and carrots
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-20-18 at 12:15 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Peas and carrots
    You're sounding like a typical liberal pink hat wearing snowflake screaming racism. That's what the problem is in America today.. Finger pointing racism when it's not there causing more division and hate... Funny thing is you're not even black.. LOL..

Relax Kraken take a deep breath.. There is freedom of speech so you can think and say what you want about me.. I don't care.. Have fun...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-20-18 at 12:12 PM.

DwightShrute

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by Greenline View Post
    I see both sides, even though it was super quick to call the cops. Corporate has no control and some dude making $12/hr is going to cost them millions, kind of crazy. I think the CEO is doing a much better than most job handling this in this day and age, especially after the United debacle last summer.

Also, I saw three white dudes literally have a pizza delivered into a Starbucks and nothing said last month. College town, but still.
    Here's the thing no one mentions. They said they were waiting for someone to arrive for a "Business Meeting".

A business meeting wearing sweat pants???

First 123 Last