trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10351

Eveytime you miss an appointment it’s money lost from another patient who could’ve been seen and another patient who would lose access to care who might have needed to be seen. If you cancel an appointment, many places will charge you or not allow you to book appointment until you’ve paid the penalty charge for no showing. It’s pretty standard practice. She is also probably trying to teach you how to be a responsible human being. My guess is if you are not showing up for medical appointments, then it’s a pervasive issue that extends to job performance and personal commitments. You should take the therapists threat as wake up call instead of making her another authority figure who is against you. Also, don’t stop your meds without their advise, you are likely placing yourself at risk for severe withdraw symptoms. Many people have deficiency in neurotransmitters & it’s not just something you can cure by getting a puppy or going fishing. If you have ongoing stressors in your life it’s also not a good idea to stop until those stressors have been removed. I don’t mean to sound harsh but I am just trying to give you sound advise rather than enabling.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

is the rapist still on the loose?

this thread has a life of it's own

First 12