1. #1
    Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-16
    Posts: 2,225
    Betpoints: 33

    Anyone going to see Super Troopers 2 this friday?

    Just seen a trailer for it tonight,first one was pretty damn funny but i havent heard a whole hell of a lot about this 1 so i hope that doesnt mean its going to suck
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/23/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/19/2018


  2. #2
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 17,744
    Betpoints: 36

    We're going Saturday.

  3. #3
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 17,744
    Betpoints: 36

    It got a 7 on IGN.

    The Verdict

    Despite a recycled plot and some jokes that land with a thud, Super Troopers 2 is another goofy, raucous ride with a cast that all seem delighted to be there. Though it does cleverly utilize some well-loved jokes, you’ll find yourself wishing the risks the movie took had less to do with who the filmmakers were going to offend and more with finding ways to stand out from its cult classic predecessor.

  4. #4
    Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-16
    Posts: 2,225
    Betpoints: 33

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    It got a 7 on IGN.

    The Verdict

    Despite a recycled plot and some jokes that land with a thud, Super Troopers 2 is another goofy, raucous ride with a cast that all seem delighted to be there. Though it does cleverly utilize some well-loved jokes, you’ll find yourself wishing the risks the movie took had less to do with who the filmmakers were going to offend and more with finding ways to stand out from its cult classic predecessor.
    Nice i hope it turns out half decent. I couldnt wait for dumb and dumber 2 and it fkin sucked
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/23/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/19/2018


  5. #5
    Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-26-08
    Posts: 3,246
    Betpoints: 5166

    Already saw it. If you liked the first one, you won't be disappointed. Silly fun.

  6. #6
    DiggityDaggityDo
    Take me to the Ho Farm
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 49,239
    Betpoints: 732

    It’s rare, but sometimes sequals are better.

    Remember Leonard?

    The first 5 sucked but Leonard Part 6 was fukkin GREAT!

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  7. #7
    Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-16
    Posts: 2,225
    Betpoints: 33

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Already saw it. If you liked the first one, you won't be disappointed. Silly fun.
    Nice im going then
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/23/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/19/2018


  8. #8
    Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-16
    Posts: 2,225
    Betpoints: 33

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    It’s rare, but sometimes sequals are better.

    Remember Leonard?

    The first 5 sucked but Leonard Part 6 was fukkin GREAT!
    I remember sugar ray or kwahi leonard but never heard of the movie lol. As far as sequels go maybe home alone 2 was better then 1 and for sure Terminator 2 was better then 1
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/23/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/19/2018


  9. #9
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 20,857
    Betpoints: 92

    The first one sucked, the only funny part in it was the 20 second preview they showed over and over. Once I saw the film I saw why they only showed that part because it absolutely is not funny at all. That movie is very old why just make a part 2 now? So that hopefully nobody remembers the first one.

  10. #10
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 17,744
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    The first one sucked, the only funny part in it was the 20 second preview they showed over and over. Once I saw the film I saw why they only showed that part because it absolutely is not funny at all. That movie is very old why just make a part 2 now? So that hopefully nobody remembers the first one.
    Did you see Slammin' Salmon? I thought that was their best movie. The late Michael Clarke Duncan was just amazing in it.
    Last edited by Kermit; 04-16-18 at 11:55 PM.

  11. #11
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 17,744
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    I remember sugar ray or kwahi leonard but never heard of the movie lol. As far as sequels go maybe home alone 2 was better then 1 and for sure Terminator 2 was better then 1
    He's just goofing. There was no Leonard 1 thru 5. Leonard Part 6 (starring Bill Cosby) is known as one of the worst movies ever made.

  12. #12
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 20,857
    Betpoints: 92

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Did you see Slammin' Salmon? I thought that was their best movie. The late Michael Clarke Duncan was just amazing in it.
    No Ive never heard of that movie before.

  13. #13
    DiggityDaggityDo
    Take me to the Ho Farm
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 49,239
    Betpoints: 732

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    He's just goofing. There was no Leonard 1 thru 5. Leonard Part 6 (starring Bill Cosby) is known as one of the worst movies ever made.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  14. #14
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 17,744
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    No Ive never heard of that movie before.
    It's fantastic.


  15. #15
    TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-21-08
    Posts: 18,670
    Betpoints: 2191

    Definitely going. Have the Moviepass app so I take the gf out to the movies at least a couple times a week

  16. #16
    unde0087
    The timeless wonder
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 16,905
    Betpoints: 763

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    The first one sucked, the only funny part in it was the 20 second preview they showed over and over. Once I saw the film I saw why they only showed that part because it absolutely is not funny at all. That movie is very old why just make a part 2 now? So that hopefully nobody remembers the first one.
    Why doesnt it surprise me you didnt like the first movie? Fuk you are lame.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  17. #17
    Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-16
    Posts: 2,225
    Betpoints: 33

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Did you see Slammin' Salmon? I thought that was their best movie. The late Michael Clarke Duncan was just amazing in it.
    Slammin Salmon funny as hell!! Micheal Clarke was knocking people out lol
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/23/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/19/2018


  18. #18
    Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-20-16
    Posts: 2,225
    Betpoints: 33

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Did you see Slammin' Salmon? I thought that was their best movie. The late Michael Clarke Duncan was just amazing in it.
    Beerfest was funny too by the same guys
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/23/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/19/2018


  19. #19
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 20,857
    Betpoints: 92

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Why doesnt it surprise me you didnt like the first movie? Fuk you are lame.
    Compliment coming from you. Youd have to be a child or mildly retarded to like that movie, critics agree.

  20. #20
    Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-26-08
    Posts: 3,246
    Betpoints: 5166

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Compliment coming from you. Youd have to be a child or mildly retarded to like that movie, critics agree.
    WTF do critics know?! They only gave 'Two For The Money' 22% on Rotten Tomatoes.

  21. #21
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 20,857
    Betpoints: 92

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    WTF do critics know?! They only gave 'Two For The Money' 22% on Rotten Tomatoes.
    Fair enough. Had I watched super troopers while smoking weed Im sure I would have found it hilarious.

  22. #22
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 17,744
    Betpoints: 36

    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Beerfest was funny too by the same guys
    Yeah, that one was great as well.

  23. #23
    Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-26-08
    Posts: 3,246
    Betpoints: 5166

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Fair enough. Had I watched super troopers while smoking weed Im sure I would have found it hilarious.
    It's not a coincidence they're releasing the new one on 4/20.

  24. #24
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 20,857
    Betpoints: 92

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    It's not a coincidence they're releasing the new one on 4/20.
    Good catch. I was young when this came out and watched with gf at the time, virgin preacher's daughter of course she didnt smoke.

  25. #25
    slambam
    slambam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-07-10
    Posts: 1,244
    Betpoints: 3079

    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Nice i hope it turns out half decent. I couldnt wait for dumb and dumber 2 and it fkin sucked
    This. Dumb and Dumber To was honestly one of the worst movies I've ever seen and I love the original. Hopefully this doesn't follow that path, some original jokes would be nice.

  26. #26
    reigle9
    reigle9's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 7,325
    Betpoints: 25

    Post your golf picks

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


Top