ABEHONEST
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6651

Watching the Comey interview

And my very honest opinion sees Comey as a whimp who is too scared to confront president Trump, truthfully. Yet, he lays back like a snake in the grass, then strikes after he's fired.
    Also, it seems he has too many petty complaints about our president.

Finally, the very most important worry: Those heavy bags under Comey's eyes.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 04-16-18 at 09:02 AM.

robbypark
    robbypark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 574

Comey's a dumbass. Both democrats and Republicans alike agree with this.

It still does nothing to negate Trump's incredible incompetence though.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    Comey's a dumbass. Both democrats and Republicans alike agree with this.

It still does nothing to negate Trump's incredible incompetence though.
    I have the proof that is not accurate at all. Go to MSNBC web and watch the 95% garbage replies about our president. They also claim they have almost a million subscribers. Unfortunately, we are one divided America today and no telling where all this horrible political ugliness will go next?

robbypark

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    I have the proof that is not accurate at all. Go to MSNBC web and watch the 95% garbage replies about our president. They also claim they have almost a million subscribers. Unfortunately, we are one divided America today and no telling where all this horrible political ugliness will go next?
    I don't go to MSNBC - it's a garbage website just like CNN or Fox News. I'm a lifelong independent who can recognize that Comey's an idiot, Clinton was a penetrate up, and Trump is incredibly incompetent.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: A4K

ABEHONEST

I don't go to MSNBC - it's a garbage website just like CNN or Fox News. I'm a lifelong independent who can recognize that Comey's an idiot, Clinton was a penetrate up, and Trump is incredibly incompetent.
    Good, except I am solid Trump fan until I see positive proof of a genuine reason not to be. He is under attack more than any any president we have ever had. I am on his side until, either he breaks, or is found 100% guilty of something inexcusable.
    Let's be honest here; this hasn't happened as yet.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7765

Comey is wishy-washy and not good under pressure. Questionable judgment. He was definitely scared of Trump.

But one thing he is not is a liar. The episodes he tells about Trump are obviously true.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/16/2018

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/12/2018

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/09/2018

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Comey is wishy-washy and not good under pressure. Questionable judgment. He was definitely scared of Trump.

But one thing he is not is a liar. The episodes he tells about Trump are obviously true.
    Obviously? Bring the proof or shut thy trap Comey. He may believe it, sure. He hates Trump.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Obviously? Bring the proof or shut thy trap Comey. He may believe it, sure. He hates Trump.
    He "hates" him because of the interactions he had with him.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

robbypark

Good, except I am solid Trump fan until I see positive proof of a genuine reason not to be. He is under attack more than any any president we have ever had. I am on his side until, either he breaks, or is found 100% guilty of something inexcusable.
    You mean like when he spent years trying to falsely claim that Obama wasn't American? Remember that gem when he said he would give 5 million dollars if Obama produced a birth certificate and then once Obama did, Trump just conveniently got amnesia? And then he finally admitted a few years ago that Obama was American and then decided to ignore everything regarding it lol. The dude is an idiot who is abnormally narcissistic.

Just to note, I think Obama was a pretty crappy President who accomplished nothing.

robbypark

He's definitely not lying. Trump is an idiotic man-child so nothing regarding his interactions with him surprise me. With that said, it doesn't excuse the history of incompetence that is Comey's career, including how he handled the email thing.

ABEHONEST

You mean like when he spent years trying to falsely claim that Obama wasn't American? Remember that gem when he said he would give 5 million dollars if Obama produced a birth certificate and then once Obama did, Trump just conveniently got amnesia? And then he finally admitted a few years ago that Obama was American and then decided to ignore everything regarding it lol. The dude is an idiot who is abnormally narcissistic.

Just to note, I think Obama was a pretty crappy President who accomplished nothing.
    Yes, that was controversial. I thought he said it was an obvious copy, so, I do think he still believes O was born in Africa and I never heard him state, he definitely wasn't? Trump may have said..."maybe he was?" He does that a lot.

ABEHONEST

He's definitely not lying. Trump is an idiotic man-child so nothing regarding his interactions with him surprise me. With that said, it doesn't excuse the history of incompetence that is Comey's career, including how he handled the email thing.
    I excuse Trump's tough-talk. That's his nature and he thinks it's manly. Some do, some don't. He get's the job done and that is what matters most to me. Yes, we have a long way to go to see if he can survive with the same tactics that always worked for him, previously. It a "wait & see?"

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Yes, that was controversial. I thought he said it was an obvious copy, so, I do think he still believes O was born in Africa and I never heard him state, he definitely wasn't? Trump may have said..."maybe he was?" He does that a lot.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B-Yrr2FINU

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Only libs care about this moron...the fact is there's 100% PROOF of Clinton's guilt...never indicted no one cares...libs slitting their wrists bc she wasn't elected President and give a pass on literally getting ppl killed and insane mishandling of classified info PROVEN...but if the National Enquirer said someone with no evidence suggested Trump may have ****** a whore years ago he should be impeached and all this

Snowden who is living in exile in Russia for leaking some worthless classified info that the US intelligence agencies can tap into your emails and phone (which everyone already knew anyway unless they're retarded) must be like wtf she's running for President are you fuckin kidding me?????
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-16-18 at 08:28 AM.
    Points Awarded:

ABEHONEST gave bettilimbroke999 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Only libs care about this moron...the fact is there's 100% PROOF of Clinton's guilt...never indicted no one cares...libs slitting their wrists bc she wasn't elected President and give a pass on literally getting ppl killed and insane mishandling of classified info PROVEN...but if the National Enquirer said someone with no evidence suggested Trump may have ****** a whore years ago he should be impeached and all this

Snowden who is living in exile in Russia for leaking some worthless classified info that the US intelligence agencies can tap into your emails and phone (which everyone already knew anyway unless they're retarded) must be like wtf she's running for President are you fuckin kidding me?????

Actually, nobody cares about Comey. The left hate him for bringing up emails a week before the election, the right hate
    him for not bringing charges. Trump fired him for believing he would investigate him. It was all about him, not how he
    handled the emails. If that was the case, Trump would put him on a pedestal for winning him the election.

bettilimbroke999

I excuse Trump's tough-talk. That's his nature and he thinks it's manly. Some do, some don't. He get's the job done and that is what matters most to me. Yes, we have a long way to go to see if he can survive with the same tactics that always worked for him, previously. It a "wait & see?"
    Greatest President in US history...Trump makes Lincoln look like a retarded bitch.

The fact is the only thing President Hussein Obama ever even attempted to do in 8 years in office to try to benefit the country was Obamacare which is an absolute failure. This demonstrates his total incompetence bc we already had socialized health care for over half a century in the US for everyone over 65 (where 75% of your health care costs are incurred anyway) and in 8 years he couldn't come up with any functional solution to the other 25% when that was literally the ONLY thing he even tried to do...utter and complete failure...but he is black so I guess I'm racist for saying it...enjoy your 500/month premiums for "free" high-deductible health insurance that somehow still costs the country $800 billion a year.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36

Exactly .....Nuff said.....Is attacked daily.....Not word when he does something great!

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Actually, nobody cares about Comey. The left hate him for bringing up emails a week before the election, the right hate
    him for not bringing charges. Trump fired him for believing he would investigate him. It was all about him, not how he
    handled the emails. If that was the case, Trump would put him on a pedestal for winning him the election.
    He's an absolutely incompetent moron...he knew if Clinton was elected he'd be immediately fired so he's bringing up emails and all this shit right before the election (which nobody cared about and didn't influence the election at all whether she leaked 33000 or 50000 emails or whatever everyone had long since known this) and I'm sure he was nutting in his pants when Trump won til Trump told this retard to put in his application at McD's where he belongs.

That's of course the point the lunatic left decided he was a great FBI director who'd been wrongly fired even though he couldn't find his ass with a map.

ABEHONEST

Greatest President in US history...Trump makes Lincoln look like a retarded bitch.

The fact is the only thing President Hussein Obama ever even attempted to do in 8 years in office to try to benefit the country was Obamacare which is an absolute failure. This demonstrates his total incompetence bc we already had socialized health care for over half a century in the US for everyone over 65 (where 75% of your health care costs are incurred anyway) and in 8 years he couldn't come up with any functional solution to the other 25% when that was literally the ONLY thing he even tried to do...utter and complete failure...but he is black so I guess I'm racist for saying it...enjoy your 500/month premiums for "free" high-deductible health insurance that somehow still costs the country $800 billion a year.
    You, I see, as a very sharp member. Glad to see we have some on board. And I don't see many, so, you, I believe are in a special group. I love logic and I see that you use it very well in your replies.

ABEHONEST

And since I see no proof of DT "telling" Comey to stop the hounding of Flynn, this is nothing more than heresy.
    I think DT is too smart to "order" the #1 man in the FBI to do anything? "Suggesting," now that is likely what would describe that personal scene? I see nothing at all with that "supposed" illegal remark and it may as well be forgotten now with no tape of the conversation.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

And since I see no proof of DT "telling" Comey to stop the hounding of Flynn, this is nothing more than heresy.
    I think DT is too smart to "order" the #1 man in the FBI to do anything? "Suggesting," now that is likely what would describe that personal scene? I see nothing at all with that "supposed" illegal remark and it may as well be forgotten now with no tape of the conversation.
    See, that's where you went wrong.

It's certainly not heresy. Or did you mean hearsay? And it's not hearsay in court if it's to show a pattern of conduct rather than for the truth of the matter asserted.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    Okay, good for Donald. I never heard that one but I always thought he had doubts. Even now.

ABEHONEST

See, that's where you went wrong.

It's certainly not heresy. Or did you mean hearsay? And it's not hearsay in court if it's to show a pattern of conduct rather than for the truth of the matter asserted.
    Without a recording is it not a conversation between one man to another? How would you describe it?
    A proven pattern? Come on, D2?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Without a recording is it not a conversation between one man to another? How would you describe it?
    A proven pattern? Come on, D2?
    Not that unusual. Doesn't necessarily mean it's hearsay in a legal sense.

Sorry, I'm an attorney, that's how I think. Depends on why the testimony is admitted and there are lots of hearsay exceptions.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

175 pts

3-QUESTION

ABEHONEST

Not that unusual. Doesn't necessarily mean it's hearsay in a legal sense.

Sorry, I'm an attorney, that's how I think. Depends on why the testimony is admitted and there are lots of hearsay exceptions.
    But this is the POTUS. You'll need more than, whatever the legal term is, to bring down DT with; truth unknown? But the truth as we all do know, now; Comey, already, at this point, had little or no respect for our new president.
    That certainly taints his side of the hearsay story.

Auto Donk
    removing Blonde nesters from DonkLand
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO

still my favorite line by trump, I use it often now in business:

$30
    Angelman
    donation 6/29/2018

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

cincinnatikid513
    don't look back
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

sean hannity named as one of michael cohens clients,very interesting i wonder who sean hannity had affair with cohen is a fixer must fixed,something for sean
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 04-16-18 at 02:16 PM.

$30
    Angelman
    donation 7/16/2018

175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

Auto Donk
    removing Blonde nesters from DonkLand
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO

good for hannity.... i've seen those fox news babes.... as hot as many of them are, I'm sure they have had many a "me too" moment climbing their whore asses into their present positions.....

if I was Hannity, I'd be walking around the f'n place in my "#You Too, Bitch" t-shirt five days a week, 260 days a year

$30
    Angelman
    donation 6/29/2018

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11576

You don't even know the details. Being "American" was never in question though in reality, that also may be still in doubt. The man was never, and never will be, a natural born citizen.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11576

What Clinton, Obama, Brennan and Rice (Obama's lackeys) did was far more criminal than anything Snowden approached.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 272

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    good for hannity.... i've seen those fox news babes.... as hot as many of them are, I'm sure they have had many a "me too" moment climbing their whore asses into their present positions.....

if I was Hannity, I'd be walking around the f'n place in my "#You Too, Bitch" t-shirt five days a week, 260 days a year
    bro those broads arnt hot, same pasted up fake bimbos that were just there to distract viewers. In filling out the application. Only 3 questions. Are you female? Are you blonde? If not, can you become blonde? Answer yes to 2 of 3 then youre hired.

Last edited by jtoler; 04-16-18 at 04:14 PM.

cincinnatikid513
    don't look back
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

i love how fox news makes all the women wear short skirts and show off their legs, like we don't care if u are smart or can hold a convo just look good please

$30
    Angelman
    donation 7/16/2018

175 pts

3-QUESTION

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1196

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    bro those broads arnt hot, same pasted up fake bimbos that were just there to distract viewers. In filling out the application. Only 3 questions. Are you female? Are you blonde? If not, can you become blonde? Answer yes to 2 of 3 then youre hired.