ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Tell me your opinion? Isn't there something wrong here?

You get lucky and are able to get a payout from a Book. You take a shot at that ever popular and over promoted, Bitcoins, again, hoping you won't lose 6%/10% of your funds [again]. The Bitcoin value is actually very stable and has moved up when you moving/buying your funds, yet, low and behold, now, when selling it off and before shipping it, you are down an ugly percentage of what you should have had since Bitcoin was going up?
    Now, of course, it may have suddenly dropped in value while all this mysterious time your funds are in limbo? But when it looks like a scam and ton's of money are exchanged through thousands of hands.....yes, I am very suspicious of foul odors in the air.

Duh. Happened more than once and this time I am finished. Yes, despite what Shrute has so confidently stated.
    This is the ugliness--in this modern era--of withdrawing your funds, also, the other almost as ugly thing; depositing your funds to a Book "can" be costly, also?
    Damn! You pay both ways. And why is this so? Book's make a fortune off sport's players.
    So, add this up and your likely to LOSE 3 different ways; when you dep/withdraw/use a service for moving those hard-earned funds to a safe place.

I wonder if classy appearing Pinnacle is this charge crazy for their players? Heck, moving to Europe may pay for itself if they have free deposits/free payouts?

* Add this kicker too, my fellow overcharged friends; first of all you must WIN in order to get a payout. Many player's never see that day. And if they do get lucky one time out of 30/40 deposits, those little stabbing charges will likely assure you, you will not get the total sum of funds you had hoped to get.
    **This thing called entertainment sure is expensive.
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave ABEHONEST 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    You get lucky and are able to get a payout from a Book. You take a shot at that ever popular and over promoted, Bitcoins, again, hoping you won't lose 6%/10% of your funds [again]. The Bitcoin value is actually very stable and has moved up when you moving/buying your funds, yet, low and behold, now, when selling it off and before shipping it, you are down an ugly percentage of what you should have had since Bitcoin was going up?
    Now, of course, it may have suddenly dropped in value while all this mysterious time your funds are in limbo? But when it looks like a scam and ton's of money are exchanged through thousands of hands.....yes, I am very suspicious of foul odors in the air.

Duh. Happened more than once and this time I am finished. Yes, despite what Shrute has so confidently stated.
    This is the ugliness--in this modern era--of withdrawing your funds, also, the other almost as ugly thing; depositing your funds to a Book "can" be costly, also?
    Damn! You pay both ways. And why is this so? Book's make a fortune off sport's players.
    So, add this up and your likely to LOSE 3 different ways; when you dep/withdraw/use a service for moving those hard-earned funds to a safe place.

I wonder if classy appearing Pinnacle is this charge crazy for their players? Heck, moving to Europe may pay for itself if they have free deposits/free payouts?

* Add this kicker too, my fellow overcharged friends; first of all you must WIN in order to get a payout. Many player's never see that day. And if they do get lucky one time out of 30/40 deposits, those little stabbing charges will likely assure you, you will not get the total sum of funds you had hoped to get.
    **This thing called entertainment sure is expensive.
    I would have to say there is certainly something wrong there, although I don't think it is anything thorazine couldn't help

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I would have to say there is certainly something wrong there, although I don't think it is anything thorazine couldn't help
    Thanks for your expertise, fellow comrade.