wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Stupid ass Officer

Jumpy Snowflake little biotch officer.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

officer may be a little jumpy....but why's the dude got to act like a jackass when he's stopped?

all he has to do is cooperate and provide (and have) the correct documents. i have been pulled over 10 to 15 times in my life and have never had anything close to this happen....and why, because i have always been friendly and followed the direction of the officers. if you respect the authorities, you'd be surprised how they will respect you in return.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

officers always spy my package, then proudly announce they "are now going to touch my genitals, but only with the backs of their hands"

Auto Donk

watched the video:

1. i'll leave the glasses on, thank you

2. don't answer any questions about where you goin', where you coming from...

3. give him the docs you have, don't answer questions

4. why am I giving you attitude? you just pulled me over mother fukker.....

5. I don't give a fuk where YOU are "coming from," officer, you said "t's not up for discussion," so write me a fukkin' ticket and shut the fuk up, mother fukker, you're getting on my fukkin' nerves, cop.....

6. I'm always hard, officer

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

east coast attitudes are so tilting.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

So the dude has two cameras in his car....obviously looking to start some type of controversy.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Where are the "Threats"? The driver was acting like an ass. His insurance is online company? Then you print out your card like everyone else does.

I would like to have seen the rest of the video that was edited off.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    So the dude has two cameras in his car....obviously looking to start some type of controversy.
    Yeah, no kidding. I know I always have 2 cameras rolling while I am driving.

wikkidinsane

I think the officer was being the ass here. He was very confrontational. I prob would have been shot because if I sensed his attitude I would have answered back with attitude. Officers aren't your parents. Give them what they ask for but you can tell them to penetrate a goat as long as you are lawful.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Where are the "Threats"? The driver was acting like an ass. His insurance is online company? Then you print out your card like everyone else does.

I would like to have seen the rest of the video that was edited off.
    I do have the little paper card in the glove box but I have shown just the pdf image from my iPhone several times and no issue. It's not hard really, just have what you need to have.

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I think the officer was being the ass here. He was very confrontational. I prob would have been shot because if I sensed his attitude I would have answered back with attitude. Officers aren't your parents. Give them what they ask for but you can tell them to penetrate a goat as long as you are lawful.
    Wouldn't penetrating a goat constituency a conspiracy to commit animal sex or animal cruelty or some law? You would be written up sir.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

standard IMO

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

funny they used to be called peace officers

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Officer was being a dick. Guy was doing nothing wrong inside the vehicle

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Wouldn't penetrating a goat constituency a conspiracy to commit animal sex or animal cruelty or some law? You would be written up sir.
    Would be thrown out n court. I am setting up cameras in my vehicle too. Hold these officers in check. It's that guys right to have cameras on his property

TheSideBet

Would be thrown out n court. I am setting up cameras in my vehicle too. Hold these officers in check. It's that guys right to have cameras on his property
    I was joking around. You're right though totally acceptable to have cameras rolling.

Auto Donk

you and me both.... second he asks me to "take off my glasses," the shit is going to go south from there....

he asks me about attitude, I'm going off on him, "you're goddam right I've got a bad attitude, shithead,... you just pulled me over for allegedly tailgating, which is complete horse shit.... so you're fukkin'-a right I'm going to have an attitude with you,mother fukker"

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Not buying the narrative ur selling

If in fact he was tailgating closely on the interstate at high speeds it's dangerous

Guy looks halfrican so probably his dad was never around, so any form of authority is unfamiliar to him and he takes it as a beef or disrespect

I think this is the real issue with the cop hate. Biological children of black fathers the majority to vast majority of the time grow up with no father and no real father figure/disciplinarian, so they interpret anyone trying to tell them what to do or reprimanding them as a personal challenge or attack and shit hits the fan from there.

dlowilly

That's how officers are. You just have to realize in their position they will start out cordial, but it if things escalate they need to be feared, not loved.

You wanting to give an attitude because you think an armed law enforcement officer who caught you breaking the law is giving you an attitude, well it just isn't smart.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29802

Officer Shoat McSwine was just having a bad day.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

I'm quick to call out drivers who are dicks when pulled over. But I'm siding with the driver on this one. I don't think he was being bad at all. Sure he was soft spoken....but that's about it.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

No threats here.

I back the blue, but this guy is a dik. Seems like he wants the driver to bow down to him.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    I'm quick to call out drivers who are dicks when pulled over. But I'm siding with the driver on this one. I don't think he was being bad at all. Sure he was soft spoken....but that's about it.
    Soft spoken? Come on, he had an attitude. The cop kind of had an attitude too, he didn't have to say "not up for discussion, not going to argue with you", but he was stating facts and it wasn't menacing or threatening. The drivers attitude at around :47 having to do with the insurance was inexcusable really. The silence and the stares, come on, that was stupid. "Proof of insurance, that's a good one." Then the stares and silence. WTF is that?

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13839

He took forever to answer the officers questions and when he answered the questions he made himself seem shady. Told the officer it may be hard to show proof of insurance because he probably had e-surance or w/e the company is called. Officer seems like a douche but the driver was out of line and making things difficult. Also, he just got off a helicopter for 36 hours? Can they even stay in the air for that long?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Not trying to stick up for the officer... but you can clearly tell the driver is delaying the conversation.... possibly because he knows the entire conversation is being recorder (by the driver.) Wants to act like the BIG SHOT. Provoke the officer in doing something wrong.

If I was an officer.... I'd probably do/say the same thing.

I don't necessarily agree with pulling someone over for tailgating??? Whether the driver really was.... or wasn't... we'll never know. Probably was just a random pull over? Officer made something up.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Bingo!!

Driver is the idiot.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Not trying to stick up for the officer... but you can clearly tell the driver is delaying the conversation.... possibly because he knows the entire conversation is being recorder (by the driver.) Wants to act like the BIG SHOT. Provoke the officer in doing something wrong.

If I was an officer.... I'd probably do/say the same thing.

I don't necessarily agree with pulling someone over for tailgating??? Whether the driver really was.... or wasn't... we'll never know. Probably was just a random pull over? Officer made something up.
    Looked to me like it was on an interstate considering all the rigs going by. Most likely he was driving dangerously aggressive and tailgating closely to get people to move out of his way so he could get wherever he was going. We all probably do it, we all probably have been stopped for something like it, doubt many of us acted like that because we didn't like the cop that stopped us.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17017

I was just pulled over by a police officer standing on the sidewalk for driving on a bus lane. He asked if I knew what I was in a bus lane. I explained after taking off my sunglasses that I had just came out of a parking lot and was trying to merge back into the normal lane after 2 blocks. He knew I was full of it but I believed he let me go because I followed the golden rule of following instructions. I didn't give any smart answers and he just gave me a warning.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

This driver was an ass with attitude..... Should have asked him to step out the car and maybe even tazed him..

Should be polite to cops..

I was polite to a highway patrol officer the other night when I was speeding at 95mph on the freeway in my Lexus, it's a smooth ride and late at night.. I told the officer I wasn't paying attention to the speed and I'm guilty, sorry about that... He ran my license and came back and gave me a warning.. I was nice to him and no ticket was issued to even my surprise.... Had me on radar too.... Respect law enforcement officers and good things usually happen.. You don't then expect trouble..

It's not rocket science.. Cops have a job to do..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-10-18 at 10:19 PM.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This driver was an ass with attitude..... Should have asked him to step out the car and maybe even tazed him..

Should be polite to cops..

I was polite to a highway patrol officer the other night when I was speeding at 95mph on the freeway in my Lexus, it's a smooth ride and late at night.. I told the officer I wasn't paying attention to the speed and I'm guilty, sorry about that... He ran my license and came back and gave me a warning.. I was nice to him and no ticket was issued to even my surprise.... Had me on radar too.... Respect law enforcement officers and good things usually happen.. You don't then expect trouble..

It's not rocket science.. Cops have a job to do..
    You should have been given 2 tickets 1 for speeding and another for reckless driving. 95mph is redic, I own a lexus too and sure its a smooth ride and easy to go faster than you think, not no darn 95 though. You people hold these "peace" officers in too high of esteem. I understand youre happy he let you off the hook anyone would but you thinking someone should be tazed for doing nothing is redic. Your mind will change soon trust me.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You should have been given 2 tickets 1 for speeding and another for reckless driving. 95mph is redic, I own a lexus too and sure its a smooth ride and easy to go faster than you think, not no darn 95 though. You people hold these "peace" officers in too high of esteem. I understand youre happy he let you off the hook anyone would but you thinking someone should be tazed for doing nothing is redic. Your mind will change soon trust me.
    I should have been ticketed you are right.. Cop ran my license though and said you have a clean history so I'm not gonna ticket you but giving you a warning...

I was speeding the other night and guilty Jotler for sure.. What can I say? Always had fast cars and sometimes I hit the gas, especially when there in no traffic on the freeway late at night. I was going 120 just before that and slowed down to 95 just before I was hit with the radar.. I got lucky..

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Just watched the video, what are you ladies bitching about?

Seriously, did I miss something? Nobody got shot or hurt or arrested, so what exactly are we debating?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you respect the law, the law will respect you..............

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I should have been ticketed you are right.. Cop ran my license though and said you have a clean history so I'm not gonna ticket you but giving you a warning...

I was speeding the other night and guilty Jotler for sure.. What can I say? Always had fast cars and sometimes I hit the gas, especially when there in no traffic on the freeway late at night. I was going 120 just before that and slowed down to 95 just before I was hit with the radar.. I got lucky..
    Ive never driven that fast, your license should be revoked because you are a danger to society. There is no cause to be driving that fast simply because you desire to. Your vehicle is a weapon in your possession Im very surprised you havent killed someone yet. If youre out on the open road and you run over someone and kill them are you gonna turn yourself in? I wouldnt be so certain about that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Ive never driven that fast, your license should be revoked because you are a danger to society. There is no cause to be driving that fast simply because you desire to. Your vehicle is a weapon in your possession Im very surprised you havent killed someone yet. If youre out on the open road and you run over someone and kill them are you gonna turn yourself in? I wouldnt be so certain about that.
    I'm a good driver and pick my spots.. Relax.. I'm not killing anyone on an empty freeway and at 1am in the morning.. I am opening up my car and testing it's potential and then slowing down.. I don't do it often..

Other then that I'm a good citizen and a nice guy.. I do respect law enforcement as well as they are doing a job that puts their lives on the line every day.

123 Last