wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Jibby , taze the guy really?

“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

-Benjamin Franklin

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Jibby , taze the guy really?

“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

-Benjamin Franklin
    I was joking on the Tazer but he should have shown the Cop more respect and not thrown the tude..

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

If you watched this video and think the officer was being a dik you're either a dumb fuk or black.
    This is why stupid fks like this guy die all the time.
    He was purposely baiting the officer with his silence and giving him psycho eyes while conveniently having 2 cameras in his car recording.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    If you watched this video and think the officer was being a dik you're either a dumb fuk or black.
    He was purposely baiting the officer with his silence and giving him psycho eyes while conveniently having 2 cameras in his car recording.
    Why are you guys so upset about the cameras? And why aren't you standing by your own kind being harrased? You're either a smart ass or a white.lol

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

"Proof of insurance might be a hard one, but I can probably figure that out"

What kind of response is this to give to a cop that pulled you over?

This combined with the guy talking like he had a mouth full of shit is the reason the cop got irritated.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

No cameras, two cameras, 1000 cameras....white, black, brown, green....doesn’t matter, guy acted like an ass.

I agree the cop isn’t close to being 100% correct. But the ass is more in the wrong in my opinion.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Why are you guys so upset about the cameras? And why aren't you standing by your own kind being harrased? You're either a smart ass or a white.lol
    First off cops can be assbags to anyone and everyone. I've never met a state trooper who wasn't a dik.
    Common sense will tell you the better you comply the less likely you are to get hassled.
    The reason you don't see whites getting shot up as much is because they don't make it personal and look to not comply like this stupid fuk was obviously doing. Let the guy give you your fukkin ticket and go home safe to your family.
    He was performing for his cameras and being a total tool.
    The way he was staring at the cop I woulda made him get out his car 100%.
    Of course like always, this awful video is edited and doesn't show the rest as well.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Fukk the police!!

wikkidinsane

Why cant the cop be more polite benny. If anything the cop was showing out for his recording device as well. He mentioned it several times.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

I think the officer was being the ass here. He was very confrontational. I prob would have been shot because if I sensed his attitude I would have answered back with attitude. Officers aren't your parents. Give them what they ask for but you can tell them to penetrate a goat as long as you are lawful.
    yup your right. however, if you want to get like this expect to get treated the same way back and dont expect any favours/breaks

you get what you ask for

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Fukk the police!!
    Remember that next time you or your family need them..

Very ignorant statement.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    east coast attitudes are so tilting.
    penetrate em, he's a cop.

Few observations.

1.None of your business where I'm heading, I have freedom of movement.

2. What am I doing? Again, none of your business and I have no obligation to answer the question.

3. Where am I coming from? See above

4. Attitude? You're a penetrating cop, get over it. I can have any type of attitude I so desire so long as I am not making threatening remarks or actions towards you.

5. OMG. You have full discretion on what goes on and what happens out here? Are you penetrating kidding me? That is an absolutely outrageous statement. So you're judge, jury, and executioner?

6. He's going to eyeball you, be rude, and be ignorant with you? He's answering all your questions calmly, cool, and making strong eye contact with you. Isn't that what you want?

He's going to be rude and ignorant to you, and see how it goes out here? What are you going to Trump up false charges, slash his tires, pull him out of his car and beat him? Take him to jail for having an attitude that you don't like?

This penetrating cop is unreal. I bet I've banged his wife in Levittown.

This is exactly why people hate pigs and should.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler, and Auto Donk

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    watched the video:

1. i'll leave the glasses on, thank you

2. don't answer any questions about where you goin', where you coming from...

3. give him the docs you have, don't answer questions

4. why am I giving you attitude? you just pulled me over mother fukker.....

5. I don't give a fuk where YOU are "coming from," officer, you said "t's not up for discussion," so write me a fukkin' ticket and shut the fuk up, mother fukker, you're getting on my fukkin' nerves, cop.....

6. I'm always hard, officer
    See my post Donker. Everyone always told me to be a lawyer. I didn't read any responses and watched the video and posted lol.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Where are the "Threats"? The driver was acting like an ass. His insurance is online company? Then you print out your card like everyone else does.

I would like to have seen the rest of the video that was edited off.
    When he's saying this is going to go how I want it to go and all that nonsense basically saying he can Trump up charges or do whatever.... I'm not really sure what he was implying

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

Few observations.

2. What am I doing? Again, none of your business and I have no obligation to answer the question.

4. Attitude? You're a penetrating cop, get over it. I can have any type of attitude I so desire so long as I am not making threatening remarks or actions towards you.

5. OMG. You have full discretion on what goes on and what happens out here? Are you penetrating kidding me? That is an absolutely outrageous statement. So you're judge, jury, and executioner?

6. He's going to eyeball you, be rude, and be ignorant with you? He's answering all your questions calmly, cool, and making strong eye contact with you. Isn't that what you want?

He's going to be rude and ignorant to you, and see how it goes out here? What are you going to Trump up false charges, slash his tires, pull him out of his car and beat him? Take him to jail for having an attitude that you don't like?

The cop was perfectly polite with this man for the 1st 14 seconds of their encounter and then the cop asked the normal questions that a cop who pulls someone over for. "Can I have your license, registration, and proof of insurance?"

and what did the man do?

He scratches his face and goes "Proof of insurance,(Then he mumbles something that sounds like) that's a good one"

And that was exactly why the cop gave him the attitude that he did.

You can't expect a cop (or anyone in general) to treat you with respect and be polite when you are the one who is purposely being an asshole.

wikkidinsane

I would have just given what he ask for and not answer all his other bs questions. Officer PRETTY MUCH said he could make up any bs of what went down in the traffic stop. Thats why we need to police the police. Crooks, a lot of them.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Officer was just doing his job, driver didn’t have any attitude worth mentioning, who gives a Fukk about the cameras anyone can put them in their cars for any reason, it’s not an indictment

Basically a non-event

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    If you respect the law, the law will respect you..............
    and always remember this simple rules -- think of em as "hints" -- when driving, especially if you ain't a honkey.....

car driving tips begin at 1:19
    Points Awarded:

mpaschal34 gave Auto Donk 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    lol.... this ball peddling prick must be used to being dressed down by cops....

tx dps would fire the prick officer just for being a f'n prick....

maybe you north east fuksticks are used to everyone being a jerk in general, so you can't even see it....

wouldn't surprise me one bit....

PhoKing
    PhoKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1356

shiieeeet i was in the army with the driver. sgt ed edge

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by PhoKing View Post
    shiieeeet i was in the army with the driver. sgt ed edge
    did he talk all quiet and act like he was stoned all the time then, too?

The Kraken

lol.... this ball peddling prick must be used to being dressed down by cops....

tx dps would fire the prick officer just for being a f'n prick....

maybe you north east fuksticks are used to everyone being a jerk in general, so you can't even see it....

wouldn't surprise me one bit....
    What a fukking snowflake. I'd be embarrassed if I was a man and thought that was over the line rude. You're a cuck and your cute little stories here are nothing more than excerpts of what you've seen when other men are rAiling your old lady
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave The Kraken 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

stand down, kraken.....

show up at the vegas bash and we'll both submit to polygraph tests on who's a cuck.....

I'll expose you as the kahksucker you are

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

Few observations.

I do agree with you.... that you don't have to answer a cop when he's asking you.... where you're going... or where you're coming from. But, you kind of have no leg to stand on when you don't have a proof of insurance handy with you.

Answer the cop directly.... straight forward... and don't pause... (like how the driver was)

Then... you can sort of be a dik back to the cop...

But... is getting a $200 traffic ticket worth it to you??? Not in my book.

The Kraken

Don't pause?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I do agree with you.... that you don't have to answer a cop when he's asking you.... where you're going... or where you're coming from. But, you kind of have no leg to stand on when you don't have a proof of insurance handy with you.

Answer the cop directly.... straight forward... and don't pause... (like how the driver was)

Then... you can sort of be a dik back to the cop...

But... is getting a $200 traffic ticket worth it to you??? Not in my book.
    if you don't have ins., you can be polite and upfront and often get off with only a warning on it, or at least the assurance that it will be dismissed upon you showing proof that you actually had insurance at the time of the ticket when you go before the judge....

act like a dik, and this may happen:

or, you can do like kracken or benny, and suck the guy off and get no ticket or warning at all....

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Was the driver black?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Seems pretty stupid on both sides.

Cop was trying to flex his authority over a discretionary moving violation ticket that likely wouldn't hold up in court anyways. Driver gave a bit of an attitude and got the video he wanted to make. He was lucky because I would guess the cop has never won a physical altercation in his life and if he felt threatened would have immediately pulled out his gun.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Was the driver black?
    why?

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

I love how they always say it's not open for discussion and then want to have a damn discussion. I have my info ready for them, hand it over and politely ackowledge that I have nothing to say and don't answer questions. I don't tell them I am carrying any more either, in Washington we are not required to.
    Last edited by 5918mike; 04-12-18 at 11:20 PM.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Don't pause?

Come on Krak... replay the video. The guy was pausing every moment. (Like, playing a game with the officer.) Did the driver have a fukking brain? Did he not understand the English language? Get the fuk out of the country then.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Seems pretty stupid on both sides.

Cop was trying to flex his authority over a discretionary moving violation ticket that likely wouldn't hold up in court anyways. Driver gave a bit of an attitude and got the video he wanted to make. He was lucky because I would guess the cop has never won a physical altercation in his life and if he felt threatened would have immediately pulled out his gun.
    I agree. You only would assume the officer has pulled over thousands of people before.... clearly felt something was going on with the driver. That's why he became aggressive. The pausing.... slow conversation would piss anyone off. Seems like they were on a highway too??? Just what I want to do... risk my life as an officer... people doing 70mph+ behind me... and this driver is jerking me around??? Not a good recipe for positive results.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

why?
    Because people get bent out of shape.

wikkidinsane

and always remember this simple rules -- think of em as "hints" -- when driving, especially if you ain't a honkey.....

car driving tips begin at 1:19
    Hahahaha Chris Rock is a foo

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14344

Do you get pulled over a lot Wikipedia?

First 123 Last