HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Google detects stuff like that and still works out context from words around it.

Not saying no infractions are due to someone thinking it's just too offensive, and mods all have different personal standards about where the line is for offensiveness. It's not a perfect system but as you know yourself if you push the limits you still get plenty of warnings. And Sourtwist got way more than most people considering some of the stuff he posted. I remember one thread titled Shari is a **** who ***** too much negro that didn't get him banned (it would have if I was the mod that saw it first), and he still ignored the requests to tone it down. And his rants about jews ruining the world were almost funny they were so sad.

He made you look like liberal.

But he didn't have to be banned. I can see several mods tried to explain. He was the one that chose to ramp it up even more anyway.
    wow... Going after Shari like that is fukked up... I was doubtful about Shari at first, she let know she was boss from the start and was pissed cause I used a gay slur...

But she has grown on me... she has to be tough surrounded by all of us animals... she is sweet inside but cant really show that side too much cause degens will take advantage

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Wow sounds like sourtwist was hardcore

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post

wow... Going after Shari like that is fukked up... I was doubtful about Shari at first, she let know she was boss from the start and was pissed cause I used a gay slur...

But she has grown on me... she has to be tough surrounded by all of us animals... she is sweet inside but cant really show that side too much cause degens will take advantage
    Shari doesn't care about stuff like that. I get mad about her being attacked way more than she ever has. And she has been attacked personally and mercilessly a few times I have seen here and other places.

I think she is the same as me. Don't really like being told what to do ourselves so understand when people arc up in response to an infraction or warning, and don't hold it against them.

A couple of posters I have met in person were surprised I was still friendly after they had abused me online. And I would not even have remembered if they didn't bring it up.

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Wow sounds like sourtwist was hardcore
    I was going to link a couple of posts I remembered but all his greatest hits have been deleted or edited out. But here is his last thread, the reason it was his last thread has been edited out of his last post though.

Does it look like it was Grits n Gravy's fault as Sourtwist apparently thinks it was?

He was a good contributor really though. He just went full on with angry offensive racial and violent stuff too often and either couldn't or wouldn't tone it down at all.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

if you look at his latest post don't have to look too far down to see some pretty out there stuff

dlowilly

I was going to link a couple of posts I remembered but all his greatest hits have been deleted or edited out. But here is his last thread, the reason it was his last thread has been edited out of his last post though.

Does it look like it was Grits n Gravy's fault as Sourtwist apparently thinks it was?

He was a good contributor really though. He just went full on with angry offensive racial and violent stuff too often and either couldn't or wouldn't tone it down at all.
    Wow, I think he's pretty damn sharp. Dark, but sharp. Don't know what he said in the deleted post of course, but LMAO at grits telling someone to lighten up

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Centaur pretending he doesn't know who SourTwist is is my favorite thing about SBR so far in 2018
    Points Awarded:

bigtymer56 gave GUMMO77 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56, USCPHILLYGUY, and funnyb25

dlowilly

I read some more posts of his, pretty entertaining

I would like to submit him for reinstatement and time served. In the instances I saw, grits started things with "white savages" or whatever racist comment and sourtwist came back with "negro animals"

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Centaur pretending he doesn't know who SourTwist is is my favorite thing about SBR so far in 2018

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

You always make this way too easy, brotha.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Wow, I think he's pretty damn sharp. Dark, but sharp. Don't know what he said in the deleted post of course, but LMAO at grits telling someone to lighten up
    Yeah. I wonder if being too smart is what sends some people over the edge sometimes. Ignorance really is bliss.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bring back SOURBALL

Gritsngravy wishes death on people, makes up stories about people, talks about having sex with posters moms

HE IS TRASH..but wee expect this from his type

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Shari doesn't care about stuff like that. I get mad about her being attacked way more than she ever has. And she has been attacked personally and mercilessly a few times I have seen here and other places.

I think she is the same as me. Don't really like being told what to do ourselves so understand when people arc up in response to an infraction or warning, and don't hold it against them.

A couple of posters I have met in person were surprised I was still friendly after they had abused me online. And I would not even have remembered if they didn't bring it up.

I forgot all about this. Sourtwist went off the reservation

jjgold

Sourhead a legend

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Most posters are good people. Some put on a front pretending to be something they aren’t

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I forgot all about this. Sourtwist went off the reservation
    I liked Sourtwist, but toward the end of his time here, he clearly went off the rails a bit.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

he lost me when he said brooks 85 is usually right. He seems like he stocked up on food for the walking dead

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

who's Centaur

jjgold

I like guys that go after racial thugs

SOURBALL WOULD BUST UP Gritter in a real fight

HurryUpAndDrink

Bring this guy back. Good poster.

jjgold

This is ridiculous 2 year ban I want action taken and I want him unbanned today

We need all the good posters we can get not remove them

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Researching this thread now

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

bring black hippy back to off set this dip stick.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Bring him back.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    bring black hippy back to off set this dip stick.

SBR Amnesty Day

Coming soon!!!

Will Patrick Bateman be back again????

Tune in to find out
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave gauchojake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Opti what needs to be done to get him reinstated?

Like all of us, he has his good days and bad days but they're magnified. He was clearly having a bad day or two but it seems like he's done his time.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HurryUpAndDrink

Yeah 2 years is a long time... he seemed ticked off by Gravy and attack him racially but cmon now... I bet he learnt his lesson and can keep away from that from now on...

He is Booya certified after all, reigning POM

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Yeah 2 years is a long time... he seemed ticked off by Gravy and attack him racially but cmon now... I bet he learnt his lesson and can keep away from that from now on...

He is Booya certified after all, reigning POM
    who cares about racial attacks, I get attacked all the time with lies and can care less

Part of the game..Gritter a pussy

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

I have to say....it's very interesting to see what people have to say about you while watching from the sidelines.

Just about everything said in this thread is true, definitely went off the reservation toward the end.

Forgot how hard I went at Shari, looking back...definitely unwarranted. I think I took some frustration out on her during a dispute with a person whom I have no respect for, whatsoever. I don't remember exactly what I did, but unfortunately Optional has a good memory and described my behavior. For that, I'm not proud.

Just want to say thanks to Booya, jj, and the rest of you guys who thought it would be good to have me back.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

How you been Twist.

jjgold

Sourball back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

i know the name, forget my opinions on him

welcome back

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    who cares about racial attacks, I get attacked all the time with lies and can care less

Part of the game..Gritter a pussy
    I dont, but some do and thats OK too...

We all get ticked by diff things

First 12345 Last