RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Saloon

I'm losing my ass and have to sift through this to find winners???

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Saloon

I'm losing my ass and have to sift through this to find winners???
    No winners in PT, pal.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

These snowflakes could have never survived the real civil rights movement in the mid 20th century.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    These snowflakes could have never survived the real civil rights movement in the mid 20th century.
    But they act like they were in that movement a while back.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

Saheed Vassell’s devastated sister, Vern Mathurin, 21, said of her brother: “There’s more to him than his mental disability — he was kind and loving … he was a great father, always with his son. Just a good man, a good brother.”
    Mathurin also called for the release of the 911 calls that led to her brother’s shooting death.
    “I want the truth,” she said. “No one in this community would call 911 on him. Everyone knew him. Everyone knew he was harmless. The cops in the community knew him. We just want the truth.”
    Saheed Vassell has 23 prior arrests on his record dating back to 1999, when he was busted on gang assault charges, police said.

It gets me every time. I mean if BLM is going to run with a police shooting pretending it is racial injustice, try and find a person that isn't a total scumbag that fits every stereotype known to man. My God, its like they aren't even trying. Just because a member of the family comes out and says he was a great kid doesn't erase the 20 page file the police department has on him. They realize people will check on this right? It is the same thing over and over again.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Every law abiding person I know walking home at night will use the sidewalk not jumping fences in other people's property.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

Idiot family. Same crap over and over. Blame the cops even though he took a shooting stance and pointed something at them. Turns out he had at least 4 prior arrests involving weapons i think it said and on top of that a bunch was sealed so he did more. But nope does not matter they should have stopped and told him to drop it even though he was pointing something in a shooting stance at them. Here comes BLM i am sure soon too .

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

So, now, let's guess the score for cops-murdered by blacks verses unarmed black's murdered by cops, since Obama's first year in office?
    Who wins that contest?

My guess: Cop's murdered 100
    Unarmed black murders 6
    Your guess?

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

What do you think about this boys:

Change the race and they are all dead.

wikkidinsane

Police need to use better Judgement when it comes to rolling up on the scene ready to kill instead of observing for 5 secs.
    This guy deserved it though: That White Privilege didnt work this time buddy BANG!

wikkidinsane

Ouchies

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    No problem with this shooting. The guy gave them no choice.
    So Old Man Grits, tell me which unarmed black shot and killed did you see as not justifiable? 1? 2?
    Don't say Michael Brown?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    So Old Man Grits, tell me which unarmed black shot and killed did you see as not justifiable? 1? 2?
    Don't say Michael Brown?
    I hope you get pancreatic cancer and die a slow and extremely painful death. Medicaid won’t cover your treatments and your lord Trump doesn’t give a shit about poor old white pieces of shit like you. Just be sure to let us know in what trailer park they bury your broke ass in so I can be sure to take a big shit on your remains.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I hope you get pancreatic cancer and die a slow and extremely painful death. Medicaid won’t cover your treatments and your lord Trump doesn’t give a shit about poor old white pieces of shit like you. Just be sure to let us know in what trailer park they bury your broke ass in so I can be sure to take a big shit on your remains.

That is wayyyy too much

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    That is wayyyy too much
    Guys like him can push people over the edge

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

That is wayyyy too much
    Is this the first post you've read of his?

When I replied with equal aggression to one of his posts I got banned. Sourtwist just came back after a 2 years ban I'm pretty sure because he replied to him also. Guy is a psycho and the mods are wildly inconsistent

sourtwist
    not a non pro

It's a shame that people can't evolve and grow. Some people live like a rock. They are what they are. I learn something new every day and try to be more understanding of the world around me, and why others feel the way they do. I will never be perfect but I am trying to improve.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Guy is a coward. He would walk the other way if he saw me.

I'm not here for that though. I'm just surprised this guy is talking the same 2 years later.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Is this the first post you've read of his?

When I replied with equal aggression to one of his posts I got banned. Sourtwist just came back after a 2 years ban I'm pretty sure because he replied to him also. Guy is a psycho and the mods are wildly inconsistent

Yes it's the first I've seen from him over the line

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Check out his post history then

ABEHONEST

This nasty over the top personal garbage is worthy of some type of punishment from SBR? Yes, I believe in fair play, so yes, I'll see what I can do to see what you deserve.
    You stated out with your personal trash throwing and it seems you can't handle a small amount thrown back at you? Black-Pus.

ABEHONEST

Well, I know he's been a genuine **stard with me forever. I even bragged about MLK, Jim Brown, and the incomparable MJ. I even have a son named after the great Bill Russell. Does he care?
    To no avail with this bird. He can't handle the truth and has a violent personality.
    Why is he still allowed to spread his filthy disgusting mind on SBR? If it was up to me, yes, he would be gone , even before this last inexcusable garbage.

* He deserves to be gone for awhile

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Police need to use better Judgement when it comes to rolling up on the scene ready to kill instead of observing for 5 secs.
    This guy deserved it though: That White Privilege didnt work this time buddy BANG!

Justified completely and I would have shot this white nut job for sure myself.. If that was a cell phone and pointed it like that I probably would have shot him as well... Cops have a tough job.. I'm glad he shot this white guy. Need to obey cops orders.. Just that simple, doesn't matter what color or race you are.. If you don't you can go home in a body bag..

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Justified completely and I would have shot this white nut job for sure myself.. If that was a cell phone and pointed it like that I probably would have shot him as well... Cops have a tough job.. I'm glad he shot this white guy. Need to obey cops orders.. Just that simple, doesn't matter what color or race you are.. If you don't you can go home in a body bag..
    Agreed.

First 12