shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    is there anything you aren't good at
    A gazillion things! Picking a bloody NBA winner for a start! Holy Hannah that league has got me bamboozled. May as well just burn money in my fireplace lately. What a disaster.
    And yes you're right.. if they met in person it'd be like every other forum meetup... two guys who realise they're both kinda cool, like to bet and have a beer and then suddenly they're besties and snuggle bunnies.

They're both cool dudes... they'll sort it out but I trust even they know this isn't the way to go about it.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agreed to all terms already, Rudy cant do... no courage, no word, no honesty, NO SOUL.

The troll game is getting dull.

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

My pecker is bigger than yours....... MIC Dropped ...... thread closed.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    A gazillion things! Picking a bloody NBA winner for a start! Holy Hannah that league has got me bamboozled. May as well just burn money in my fireplace lately. What a disaster.
    And yes you're right.. if they met in person it'd be like every other forum meetup... two guys who realise they're both kinda cool, like to bet and have a beer and then suddenly they're besties and snuggle bunnies.

They're both cool dudes... they'll sort it out but I trust even they know this isn't the way to go about it.
    Is weird cause Rudy gets off on this. I really dont. I just have anger management issues and cant lose a battle or not have the last word.

But yeah I mean, what Rudy fails to understand is that there is absolutely zero need for us to interact in the forum, so many threads and so many posters Id rather post in or interact with.

He dont like me cause yeah i admit I came in to SBR making a big of a rockus, making myself a name and a rep fast... IDK... maybe yeah I do like some attention on the boards... I swear I am the opposite in real life and enjoy a low profile. He probably feels I stole some of the attention from him and dawgy and thats why "they mad".

But, I just don't know how to lay down for nobody. Someone will probably send to me to the ER one day for being the same in real life.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    My pecker is bigger than yours....... MIC Dropped ...... thread closed.
    wanna do a pic challenge pal??

loser sends groin pics to autodonk for measurement

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I like both rudy and hurry, hurry is more dynamic rudy is methodical. betting basketball is tough too many strange things at the end of games fouling, not fouling, garbarge time, i'm going to have to check out this australian rules football, cricket is fun to watch for a while but those matches last like a week who has time for that

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Is weird cause Rudy gets off on this. I really dont. I just have anger management issues and cant lose a battle or not have the last word.

But yeah I mean, what Rudy fails to understand is that there is absolutely zero need for us to interact in the forum, so many threads and so many posters Id rather post in or interact with.

He dont like me cause yeah i admit I came in to SBR making a big of a rockus, making myself a name and a rep fast... IDK... maybe yeah I do like some attention on the boards... I swear I am the opposite in real life and enjoy a low profile. He probably feels I stole some of the attention from him and dawgy and thats why "they mad".

But, I just don't know how to lay down for nobody. Someone will probably send to me to the ER one day for being the same in real life.
    I think anyone who starts a thread, or maybe even posts here, likes attention to a certain extent. Hell, I have over 30k posts and while many of them are work or contest related, I'll tell you right now that the majority of them were in the first say 4 years when not only was I in every thread but we had the likes of TennisBabe and people faking cancer, and what not. It was a complete shit show. Even my tennis thread had a gazillion pages and that was purely just tennis but wow did things randomly kick off from time to time. Especially when there were word comprehension issues. It'd become like an episode of Orange is the New Black with talks of shanking and shivving and getting you between one certain rib and another because someone insulted Gael Monfils

Anyway, I know dlowilly had a go at me yesterday because I apparently say life is too short too much but it's because it's one of the few cliches I not only believe but I live. I've been the growly, need the last word on here bitch even as staff and then a day later I've looked at the thread and laughed but not always in a good way. Sometimes it's been in a what a waste of time way. I don't gain another day on my lifespan if I win an e-argument with you or if you agree with me or if you back down. It's taken me a long time to accept that and I'm not perfect and a bit of a sarcastic cow deep down in my pores but that's ok. The SBR members on here who have met me and even follow my silly life on FB and Insta will know what type of person I am so I'm fine with that. Just do you Hurry... that's all we ask xo

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Gael Monfils has made me want to shiv or shank many a person back in the day

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    I like both rudy and hurry, hurry is more dynamic rudy is methodical. betting basketball is tough too many strange things at the end of games fouling, not fouling, garbarge time, i'm going to have to check out this australian rules football, cricket is fun to watch for a while but those matches last like a week who has time for that
    You have to wait for Christmas time. That's summer here and we have a one month league with all the best players playing something called Big Bash. Fireworks, balls flying everywhere, done in 3 hours. Season's over in 30 days, the betting is wicked and it's amazing to watch in person and on tv. I'll post a thread as it gets closer. Seriously mate it's awesome! Like a weirdo baseball on steroids with loud music and fireworks! And of course better food and booze

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Don't even get me started... it's 3:30 am here and I'd be ready to start an ewar about that mother f'n croissant. He's cost me THAT much money either way I swear he could've paid for my kid's schooling for 6 years. Friggin bologna head

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

You have to wait for Christmas time. That's summer here and we have a one month league with all the best players playing something called Big Bash. Fireworks, balls flying everywhere, done in 3 hours. Season's over in 30 days, the betting is wicked and it's amazing to watch in person and on tv. I'll post a thread as it gets closer. Seriously mate it's awesome! Like a weirdo baseball on steroids with loud music and fireworks! And of course better food and booze
    i'll have to check that out good to watch new sports learn about something new i never thought i was into curling but after watching it in the olympics i'm kinda hooked on it gonna be hard to find a curling game in florida though , i just kind of picture a nice sbr curling match with big day and booya and jj being the little sweeper that stops the stone that would an epic video

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

gael monfils named should be banned from saying that clown is a disgrace to tennis as much talent as he has, if the guy had 10 pct heart as he has talent he would of won many majors by now

shadymcgrady

Don't even get me started... it's 3:30 am here and I'd be ready to start an ewar about that mother f'n croissant. He's cost me THAT much money either way I swear he could've paid for my kid's schooling for 6 years. Friggin bologna head
    Have you had the pleasure of meeting (wagering on/against) his protégé little Nicky?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

little nicky is better than little bernie madoff

HurryUpAndDrink

I think anyone who starts a thread, or maybe even posts here, likes attention to a certain extent. Hell, I have over 30k posts and while many of them are work or contest related, I'll tell you right now that the majority of them were in the first say 4 years when not only was I in every thread but we had the likes of TennisBabe and people faking cancer, and what not. It was a complete shit show. Even my tennis thread had a gazillion pages and that was purely just tennis but wow did things randomly kick off from time to time. Especially when there were word comprehension issues. It'd become like an episode of Orange is the New Black with talks of shanking and shivving and getting you between one certain rib and another because someone insulted Gael Monfils

Anyway, I know dlowilly had a go at me yesterday because I apparently say life is too short too much but it's because it's one of the few cliches I not only believe but I live. I've been the growly, need the last word on here bitch even as staff and then a day later I've looked at the thread and laughed but not always in a good way. Sometimes it's been in a what a waste of time way. I don't gain another day on my lifespan if I win an e-argument with you or if you agree with me or if you back down. It's taken me a long time to accept that and I'm not perfect and a bit of a sarcastic cow deep down in my pores but that's ok. The SBR members on here who have met me and even follow my silly life on FB and Insta will know what type of person I am so I'm fine with that. Just do you Hurry... that's all we ask xo
    Thank you Shari will do... I love sarcasm too, and I take it to extremes sometimes to the point where I know I'm being extremely condescendent and basically a super douche... but is a defense mechanism I guess that I developed in high school when I couldnt win a fight but learnt could win arguments... that later changed but yeah. I gotcha.

I have opened threads here I regret the next day. BELIEVE ME

But thats just me, impulsive, spontaneous, real. Id say you are the same way but difference between you and I is that you are obv more stable emotionally and I'm guessing in general since you have not switched jobs in years while this is the 1st time in like 3 years that I can hold a job for 12 months (still 3 to go LOL, and my 2nd job is only 1.5 months old)... so yeah... so cheers to you and bottoms up!

Cant argue with anything you said here. Plus just did my 30mins of yoga and feeling better already, grateful and with a smile on my face. Breathing well and taking your time to stretch the stress can do wonders I tell you. Out for my 40min jog now.
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 04-05-18 at 01:13 PM.

HurryUpAndDrink

+1000000000

Monfils is not my cup of tea... or any french tennis MALE player for that matter

HurryUpAndDrink

Hate him with a passion as well... he is a fukkin useless strap on lovin' crouton.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

You two could just join the SBR daily best bet contest and you wouldn’t have to worry about cheating or scoring. LT does all the grading. JMO

Later

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

All hat no cattle!

Don't be scared ....you wont lose your #forumlife cred

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    He will never do it....excuses inbound
    Never ever

HurryUpAndDrink

Yep... silly me keep having hopes this guy will man up and proof all of us wrong

NO CHANCE

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Your all weirdos

Glad I am normal

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Your all weirdos

Glad I am normal
    JJ...find a sperm and plasma center near you.....get that marker paid

HurryUpAndDrink

JJ I heard Opie is throwing money in to some toilet!

You know what to do!!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

HurryUpAndDrink

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Hey mother fukkers

3 pages fukking in and still no picks
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave Fidel_CashFlow 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    Hey mother fukkers

3 pages fukking in and still no picks

HurryUpAndDrink

Player B hiding under the bed, turned off mobile and unplugged the modem from the wall...

I cant win a challenge against myself, can I?

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

True, Rudy you are on my last nerve right now
    When you are self banned after this contest I’m going to talk so much
    shit about you knowing that you will be reading it and can’t respond

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

push = 3 months each??

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    push = 3 months each??
    you are always chiming in trying to be funny, unsuccessfully

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    you are always chiming in trying to be funny, unsuccessfully
    lighten up hurry, the boards arent that serious

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Like I said, this guy can't be honest about his own fukkin spreadsheet

Rx mods let him get away with everything that others get banned for

I'm not taking his fukkin word that he will leave

HurryUpAndDrink

more crying from the forum clown fraud show

no balls, no soul... just excuses

he knew since he said he accepted the challenge on the other threads mods wouldnt enforce the ban... fukkin just riling people for attention

First 123456 ... Last