5 15.63%
  • hell no!

26 81.25%
  • I'm gay... maybe

1 3.13%
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i guess it might be cool to have a naked pack of about 20 of em attack you, hold you down, and have their way with you if they all had cute faces like some of those above.....

toss a few of em around in the process.....

who the fuk knows.....
    Careful!!! Snow white made the same joke!!!!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    hahahaha this fukkin guy wont take no for an answer....

#1 and #3 are intriguing

the two chicks on #4 seem less dwarfed? id smash
    yah, upon reflection, they just look fukkin retarded.....

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

i guess it might be cool to have a naked pack of about 20 of em attack you, hold you down, and have their way with you if they all had cute faces like some of those above.....

toss a few of em around in the process.....

who the fuk knows.....
    With those cuties you posted & that circus Scenario you mentioned I’m all in pal, but that 1st one you posted is Ratchet af !

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    With those cuties you posted & that circus Scenario you mentioned I’m all in pal, but that 1st one you posted is Ratchet af !
    I always think back to some dickweed on the howard stern show in the early 90's talkin' about being in the phillipines all f'd up on blo and alcohol hiring seven philipino dwarf hos to throw down with him......

said it was one of the best times of his life.....

the hos just kept coming at him....

the little bitches were insatiable....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-26-18 at 07:07 PM.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

While I like short women.....no.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

with the exception of Donk, you guys are going through life wearing blinders...you have to be optimistic...you have to see the glass as half-full, not half-empty...just imagine some of the scenarios...you could just stand up straight and rail her mouth without having to move, you could grab her by the ankles and eat her snatch out while she sucks you off, you can twist her around like a candy cane or bottle cap as you fuk her brains out, the possibilities are endless!...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    with the exception of Donk, you guys are going through life wearing blinders...you have to be optimistic...you have to see the glass as half-full, not half-empty...just imagine some of the scenarios...you could just stand up straight and rail her mouth without having to move, you could grab her by the ankles and eat her snatch out while she sucks you off, you can twist her around like a candy cane or bottle cap as you fuk her brains out, the possibilities are endless!...
    extremely well-put.....

I'd like to just lay back, tie a rope with a ball onto my viag-stick, and let the little fukkers play a game of nude tetherball for a while, with the loser takin' it up her little ass/no lube.... (I want real tetherbell competition, not some half-ass exhibition game)...

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

extremely well-put.....

I'd like to just lay back, tie a rope with a ball onto my viag-stick, and let the little fukkers play a game of nude tetherball for a while, with the loser takin' it up her little ass/no lube.... (I want real tetherbell competition, not some half-ass exhibition game)...
    I would bet every single penny and dollar that I've ever won wagering in my life that TTWarrior would love to be the ref if and when that happens!...

First 12