Daniel Skowron
    Daniel Skowron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I want to apologize

To everyone that I have pissed off in this forum listen I'm just a naive kid in my mid 20s and all I was looking for is a honest answer regarding my situation I'm sorry for pissing everyone off here and I hope that you all forgive me

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

We will forgive you

if you stfu and never mention it again

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3621

Sorry about sounding like your GRANDFATHER but time for you to smarten up, grow the fukk up, and be a man.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Skowron View Post
    To everyone that I have pissed off in this forum listen I'm just a naive kid in my mid 20s and all I was looking for is a honest answer regarding my situation I'm sorry for pissing everyone off here and I hope that you all forgive me
    Pay no mind to the bullies here.

I like you, Daniel.

Daniel Skowron
    Daniel Skowron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Ok well I didn't lend my friend any and his bookie hasn't came after me and I haven't lent him any money since December because he said he owes a bookie money and my friend owes me $12k so that's extortion be also told me if I don't lend him more money he will tell the bookie where I live to go get the money from me since he knows I have been lending my friend money I don't know if he was scamming me or did he really owe bookie money I haven't lent my friend money since December and bookie hasn't came after me yet

What would you guys do if your friend did that to you

No more posting for me
    Last edited by Daniel Skowron; 03-20-18 at 08:42 AM.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5429

Send your friend and his bookie this link and tell them that this is what happened to the last person that fukked with you!

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/ci...s/201001120185

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

If you can vote and drive you can handle yourself better on here

That being said I don't know what ur talking about

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    We will forgive you

if you stfu and never mention it again
    What he said

aliceinchains
    aliceinchains's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

You again?

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Skowron View Post
    Ok well I didn't lend my friend any and his bookie hasn't came after me and I haven't lent him any money since December because he said he owes a bookie money and my friend owes me $12k so that's extortion be also told me if I don't lend him more money he will tell the bookie where I live to go get the money from me since he knows I have been lending my friend money I don't know if he was scamming me or did he really owe bookie money I haven't lent my friend money since December and bookie hasn't came after me yet

What would you guys do if your friend did that to you

No more posting for me
    Dude, if this is true, I don't know what you're so worried about. A bookie would never go after some guy who lent their player money. You have nothing to do with him.

Your friend is not your real friend. From the sound of it, you'll never get that initial loan back, but definitely don't give him any more money. Also, if that's your real name, change that shit.

aljack
    aljack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Even the most cut throat bookies can be leveled with. My buddy in western new york was running a tab with a bookie out of Brooklyn. He was betting $250/game and ended up almost 25k in the hole.

He didn't have the money and just told him straight-up he couldn't and wouldn't ever be able to pay him - fearing for his safety he left town and moved out west - years later my friend told me the bookie contacted him a few months later once he was out of the state - The bookie told him he was black listed throughout his network - he told him to stop gambling and go back to school and get a decent education - never threatened him in any way - simply black listed him and cut the loss.

Bookies are not in the business of causing trouble or getting involved in threats or anything of that nature - for them - if they have to eat a loss here and there to retain the integrity of their business - they will. This is why most of the legit bookies work strictly on credit.

You run a balance and have to pay either 25% in a week - or you get a 25% cut of your winnings per week.

I know guys that have been down over 10k and only had to pay $2500 once - climbed out of his hole the next week and was collecting that $2500 and then some back.

Real bookies work on trust and credit - like a banker or a car dealer, if they make a deal with you and you can't hold up to it - the onus is on them for making the deal. That's the business they signed up for.

Simple as that.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by aljack View Post
    Even the most cut throat bookies can be leveled with. My buddy in western new york was running a tab with a bookie out of Brooklyn. He was betting $250/game and ended up almost 25k in the hole.

He didn't have the money and just told him straight-up he couldn't and wouldn't ever be able to pay him - fearing for his safety he left town and moved out west - years later my friend told me the bookie contacted him a few months later once he was out of the state - The bookie told him he was black listed throughout his network - he told him to stop gambling and go back to school and get a decent education - never threatened him in any way - simply black listed him and cut the loss.

Bookies are not in the business of causing trouble or getting involved in threats or anything of that nature - for them - if they have to eat a loss here and there to retain the integrity of their business - they will. This is why most of the legit bookies work strictly on credit.

You run a balance and have to pay either 25% in a week - or you get a 25% cut of your winnings per week.

I know guys that have been down over 10k and only had to pay $2500 once - climbed out of his hole the next week and was collecting that $2500 and then some back.

Real bookies work on trust and credit - like a banker or a car dealer, if they make a deal with you and you can't hold up to it - the onus is on them for making the deal. That's the business they signed up for.

Simple as that.
    This is also true. Generally speaking, the only time you'll have a major problem is if you win big one week, then lose the next week and refuse to pay. Then you're just an asshole and deserve to be dealt with accordingly.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

another idiot got drunk?