Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i dont change

bud light and sometimes michelob ultra

i used to laugh back when guys laughed at me for buying it

but now i just fukkin fight

tired of those dumbasses

they are the real pussys of beer drinking
    Hey aslong as you enjoy it mate, thats all that counts.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Gotta have benzo’s! Lol. Zannys more at night, volumes when awake. God I miss volumes! I still get my hands on plenty of z’s but valume much tougher to come by these days., buddy of mine had some the other day but it was like pulling teeth trying to get him to come off more than a few!! I know he gonna hold me hostage over them! Let me get a few now Mfer will need me to do something for him this week and knows I will cause I know he got those!! Lol
    Hah. Doctors starting to tighten up on prescribing them so making them harder to find. Lost all my connections for them, and don’t feel like meeting new people down here. Something about the people around here. Don’t think I fit in to the Florida life. The girls aren’t bad though. Some absolute dimes out working at these restaurants near the beach. I’m gonna stick around there for a place to work.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Yeah for sure. My one attempt at stealing got me caught, and in the predicament I’m in.

I wasn’t going around robbing people, getting in fights, ending up passed out on the street or anything that junkies do. Was functional and doing just fine in my mind. I’d be much easier to be around when I’m doing what I enjoy. Now I find myself having to stop being so miserable, and pissed off. I drank last week and that’s when I almost found a damn job on the first try. Background check fcked that up, but place was too fancy for me anyway.
    Hang in there buddy it will work out. I wish you were in my area I could have you a decent job by Monday.

Cuse0323

Hang in there buddy it will work out. I wish you were in my area I could have you a decent job by Monday.
    Yeah man. I’ll find something. Just need one place to gimme a shot, and good to go.

Cuse0323

Since Oakland already fcked my points parlay for the day, I might as well head out and find a damn job. Blue jays are my team to stay away from betting for or against this year. By the time I get paid I’m gonna be dialed into baseball completely. Already hitting at pretty high clip. Can go Pro, deposit at a book and get a bottle of Jameson with my first check. By college football I’m gonna have a bankroll like the old days. Can’t wait. I miss this shit too damn much. Just been preparing all this time for my comeback.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

THe most anyone can drink in a day beer wise is about 20

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Coach call me, small phone.
    Last edited by stevek173; 04-20-19 at 05:33 PM.

Cuse0323

If IHOP doesn’t hire me tomorrow then fck if I know where they will. They shouldn’t be doing damn background checks to wash dishes at a motha fckin IHOP.

stevek173

With all due respect, good chance they will because it's a major corporation that looks to avoid lawsuits.

So I would say expect it but don't be encouraged - maybe aim at small places and/or places that pay under the table.

Your enemies are major corporations and/or places that report to the government.

Craigslist is a good place for those kinds of employers. Craigslist also has "etc." jobs which could be a quick buck or two, just watch that you don't get scammed.

I fell for a scam once. Since I have a background in real estate, this guy told me that he was from a real estate firm and had me do all this advertising for him. He had a website and everything to back it up. Come payday he went poof. I came to find out that that is a pretty common scam.
    Last edited by stevek173; 04-20-19 at 06:12 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Vodka always been my drink of choice. I prefer little higher than the cheapest, not for the actual drinking purposes but I’ve found I get worse hangovers w really cheap vodka..,

If I really wanna get crunk then it tequila time!! Woot
    Prince Igor extreme 45%. Only vodka I need. Vodka rules

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Steve call me

stevek173

after beer run

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    With all due respect, good chance they will because it's a major corporation that looks to avoid lawsuits.

So I would say expect it but don't be encouraged - maybe aim at small places and/or places that pay under the table.

Your enemies are major corporations and/or places that report to the government.

Craigslist is a good place for those kinds of employers. Craigslist also has "etc." jobs which could be a quick buck or two, just watch that you don't get scammed.

I fell for a scam once. Since I have a background in real estate, this guy told me that he was from a real estate firm and had me do all this advertising for him. He had a website and everything to back it up. He had me do all this advertising for him - then come payday he went poof.
    Place doesn’t scream corporate to me. Found them on Craigslist. Manager is a guy named Carlos. Kitchen staff didn’t look like the cream of the crop to me. I’m already assuming the worst, so not gonna be let down. Eventually I’ll have to find something. People in my group have jobs they got without checks so we shall see. Gotta be a lot of illegals down here.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Cuse0323

Sounds like they probably will check. Probably right, Steve. Another interview that will be a waste of my time once he says alright all we have to do now is a background check. Looks like I’ll be drinking tomorrow to drown in self pity.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Sounds like they probably will check. Probably right, Steve. Another interview that will be a waste of my time once he says alright all we have to do now is a background check. Looks like I’ll be drinking tomorrow to drown in self pity.
    Yeah sucks man, badly, I've been in a similar situation years ago - when I was on probo but had other complications - and for me it was a small weed killer company. Sucked but they were ok people, they picked me right up no questions asked because they really needed people. Then it was a factory. Tough jobs for a loan officer of 10+ years used to sitting on his ass. Then poker full time and now recruiting and when my pipeline's where I want it recruiting and poker.

I'd suggest recruiting for you because you are fluid on the net and well spoken but if you're going to work from home it's straight commish and the commission takes awhile to hit.

Good luck man.

Just picked myself up a 6er of Yuengling thanks to the fellas here.

Last edited by stevek173; 04-20-19 at 07:52 PM.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    THe most anyone can drink in a day beer wise is about 20
    OK

So in Cape Coral Rick Colbert owns a bar.

Rick was in the Sox system and was Boggs roomie in the minors

Boggs did and consistently could drink a case plus during the bus ride

Fact based- eye witness account

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

The drinking stories from the Eighth Wonder of the World, Andre the Giant, are tremendous.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Sour beers is where it's at for me now.

Duvel is an excellent option as a Belgian beer.

Many many great brewerys now.

Founders out of GRAND RAPIDS, MI is outstanding

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I actually stopped drinking as of tonight

Really not worth it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I actually stopped drinking as of tonight

Really not worth it
    That's what she said!!!

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

I live in Portland, Maine during the summer.
    More restaurants and craft brewers per capita than any other city.

The only problem with beer nowadays, is everybody wants to TALK and give their expert opinion on the "BEST"
    I have a nice 5-6 rotation and don`t pound.

BudLite or any regular beer simply isn`t worth the calories.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Sour beers is where it's at for me now.

Duvel is an excellent option as a Belgian beer.

Many many great brewerys now.

Founders out of GRAND RAPIDS, MI is outstanding
    Yup. Founders All Day IPA @ a buck a beer has some good flavor.
    A little too drinkable for me though.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Worst beer out there. Impossible to attend a baseball game and pay $10 for that Bud light piss beer.

First 1234