Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Were this past week's anti-gun school walk outs protests productive or not?

When I see shit like this, it makes me want to have a gun even more.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

was david hogg leading the pack?

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10398

A bunch of uneducated low class animals. Society would have been done a favor if every one of those pos had a bullet put in their head.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Looters are just low level crooks that take advantage of ANY protest situation. This was not the students walking in regard to guns.

This is why cops need to crack down on ANY lawlessness during these events... but most politicians are too freaking weak to do anything

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    Looters are just low level crooks that take advantage of ANY protest situation. This was not the students walking in regard to guns.

This is why cops need to crack down on ANY lawlessness during these events... but most politicians are too freaking weak to do anything
    I agree. It said there would be misdemeanor charges. They should do as much as they can against these pos. If you are raised properly you do not do crap like this it would never have entered my mind as a kid. If you want the parents to actually do something identify as many of them as you can . You know they will get some of them on camera. Take all the damages of everything they did. Make all the parents pay for all the stuff that was broken . Even if they catch 20 of them and there was $5000 damage make each parent pay $250 . All of a sudden watch how fast they care when it cost them money. Or make every pos kid that gets caught be forced to work at that Walmart until they pay back everything they owe. Do not just do a slap on the wrist.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

It showed Republicans are more concerned with kids walking out of school for a few hours than they are with one of their own walking in to a school with an AR-15 and killing a bunch of students

Stay classy white America

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    It showed Republicans are more concerned with kids walking out of school for a few hours than they are with one of their own walking in to a school with an AR-15 and killing a bunch of students

Since you bring up race, Have you seen any videos of any white students looting or vandalizing any businesses during their protest? After all, they are the main victims of these school shootings, so their should be tons of them right?

So far, this is the only positive thing that I've seen happen during any of these "walk-outs"

https://www.facebook.com/iFIBERONENE...2980629167488/

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20121

These are teenagers. The next time I give a crap about anything a teenager has to say will be the first time. They know nothing.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I told you this would happen years ago but you guys never listened. You were also duped by the #metoo charade which I told you was phony. #metoo and your gun grab are both connected, but youll have to understand realpolitik to ever understand anything. Or youll continue to be like the rest of the 99% of americans who are dumb as doorknobs but talk like they know something. Things put in front of your face are to blind you. Keep falling for the tricks.
    Last edited by jtoler; 03-18-18 at 05:10 AM.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Since you bring up race, Have you seen any videos of any white students looting or vandalizing any businesses during their protest? After all, they are the main victims of these school shootings, so their should be tons of them right?

So far, this is the only positive thing that I've seen happen during any of these "walk-outs"

https://www.facebook.com/iFIBERONENE...2980629167488/
    Wow that girl should be class president awesome.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8807

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    A bunch of uneducated low class animals. Society would have been done a favor if every one of those pos had a bullet put in their head.
    LOL wow....only on SBR.

Hey, capy were you this angry when philadelphians were out trashing their city after they won the super bowl?

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    LOL wow....only on SBR.

Hey, capy were you this angry when philadelphians were out trashing their city after they won the super bowl?
    Yup- and i am an Eagles fan . Trash your own place do not steal or destroy other peoples property. I dont care who you are. I never did anything like this when i was younger because i have a conscience. A lot of these scum who do things like this will end up hurting or stealing from someone when they get older because if you are ok with doing this now it will only get worse. However comparing what these pos kids did to Philly fans is not really the same. Philly fans did it because they were freaking out over the Eagles winning. They will not go on to become career criminals most likely. These out of control kids at the Walmart that attacked other customers as well as destroyed property had zero reason to do it . If they are this out of control now you know when they get older many of these same kids will have no problem pulling a gun or knife out on someone. And i am not talking about the ones just "Running " through the store. Although they should not have been there anyway. I am talking about the ones that destroyed property and attacked customers .

Auto Donk

not having attended one, can't say if they were productive or not....

but hopefully, using Howard Stern's rationale for attending "protests" (only to meet women and get laid irrespective of the alleged cause behind the protest), some teens did the same and got laid by a classmate as a result of their attendance....

if even three got some pussy, I'd call it a success.....

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Look who is the first one to mention race

Criticizes whites every chance he gets, but makes sure to only live in overwhelmingly white areas

Please, please make a transfer to areas much in need of good healthcare like Atlanta, Detroit, or New Orleans so we can document your gradual change in posting
    Last edited by dlowilly; 03-18-18 at 02:47 PM.

Auto Donk

libs like kracken always make some nice-sounding but senseless, unsupported argument about gun control being able to stop a person from gettting his hands on an ar-15 and shooting up a school.... not realizing that anyone who wants one (like cocaine, kracken, been illegal for decades but I can acquire some within 30 mins if i wanted it) can get one, and not a 1,000 more gun laws being passed each day can stop it....

but oh it sounds nice to support one's bullshit political views.....

The Kraken

Donk there’s a gun problem in America, that’s not an unsupported opinion by any means. You either refuse to accept the obvious, or most likely you too realize there is a gun problem but due to cognitive dissonance you are forced to reconcile acknowledging this problem with being a gun advocate.

Well let me give you the common sense answer here, there is middle ground on gun control. It’s not a slippery slope and surprise, even most Dems believe in gun rights.

I find it funny that I have yet to find one poster on this forum that owns more guns than me, or more ar’s than me, and I’m the one willing to concede the most.

But let’s foeget the last two paragraphs and focus on Just this, do you believe we have a gun problem?

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Donk there’s a gun problem in America, that’s not an unsupported opinion by any means. You either refuse to accept the obvious, or most likely you too realize there is a gun problem but due to cognitive dissonance you are forced to reconcile acknowledging this problem with being a gun advocate.

Well let me give you the common sense answer here, there is middle ground on gun control. It’s not a slippery slope and surprise, even most Dems believe in gun rights.

I find it funny that I have yet to find one poster on this forum that owns more guns than me, or more ar’s than me, and I’m the one willing to concede the most.

But let’s foeget the last two paragraphs and focus on Just this, do you believe we have a gun problem?
    What do you propose? Passing more laws? So we can have the FBI and local police ignore these new laws like they did with the laws already on the books which led to Parkland?

The cognitive distortion is the thinking that an inanimate tool is a problem. In America, the violence is not a gun problem, it's a gang problem. The majority of the homicides are gang related, but the politicians refuse to come out and say it and tackle it head on. Why? Because if you're in Chicago, you'll lose what could be an effective bloc of money and votes along with a group that can get out the vote (If you think I'm kidding, here: http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Ma...holy-Alliance/).

The other consequence is if you say this, you're racist. Trump's been labeled a racist for having the audacity to call out MS-13.

Want to seriously drop the gun crimes overnight..........end the drug war. Cut off the funding of these gangs and they won't be able to survive and won't be fighting over drug territory. Instead, our policies continue to encourage violence (prohibition in 1920 demonstrated this), but instead of confronting it head on, we just want to take the easy way out and blame the tool being used.
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 03-22-18 at 12:13 PM.

The Kraken

Of course the inanimate tool is the problem and to think otherwise is foolish. Look, I’m not saying mental health isn’t an issue but of course inanimate objects can also be a problem and when they are, we should act. Just like the opioid crisis. Opioids too are an inanimate object and they are a problem, just like guns. In the case of guns, the tool being used is part of the problem and this can’t be ignored because it’s an inanimate object. Guns are weapons of mass destruction

Start by limiting mag capacity on both rifles and handguns (nobody needs a .45 that can hold 20 rounds, or a .223 mag that can hold 100 rounds), much tougher background checks, psych tests and registrations and pass a gun safety course prior to possessing a license to even attempt to buy a gun, no gun sales to anyone under 21, no more bump stocks, get rid of hollow points...... start by increasing the barrier to gun ownership and decreasing the amount of damage a gun can do thanks to modifications.

People have a tendency to go down the “personal rights” road that ignores what is best for society and only focuses on what is best for their individoual interest. This is a dangerous precedent

Auto Donk

man I am ready to go shootin' this weekend......

hopefully some locals will call the cops about hearing fully automatic gunfire, as my friend who is licensed to own is bring two M-16's up from corpus.....

given the local Waller cops propensity to overreact to anything, this could turn very deadly in the mere span of a half-hour or so.....

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1756

To be fair, they were probably in search of tide pods.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

get rid of hollow points
    As soon as I saw this is when you demonstrated your ignorance to guns and I get why the NRA is always so steadfast against any gun control legislation (because the anti-gun side has a tendency to want to pass gun laws without even considering the side effects and without any input from firearms experts; hence why we have anti-gun congresspeople who want to ban barrel shrouds without even knowing what they are). A hollow point is actually less dangerous than a full metal jacket if you're trying to avoid harming bystanders. The point of a hollow point is to stop as soon as it hits its target. Yes it causes more damage to a person by spreading the energy out upon impact, but as a result of that, it transfers the energy on the target instead of continuing to fly. So if I fire at someone and hit them, it's more likely going to bring them down because of the energy of the bullet being spread out. However, a full metal jacket can do a through and through since it's not designed to absorb on impact and I can risk also hitting a bystander; and if I miss and it hits a wall, it will go through the wall (assuming it's a normal indoor drywall) and risk injuring someone on the other side.

That's why you see police always use hollow points these days. Using one hollow point bullet to stop someone is better than having to use multiple FMJ because then you're reducing the risk of one of those extra bullets missing and hitting a house or an innocent bystander or risking a FMJ doing a through and through and hitting someone else. If in a house for home defense, it reduces the risk of firing from a hallway and entering a bedroom where someone else is sleeping.

People have a tendency to go down the “personal rights” road that ignores what is best for society and only focuses on what is best for their individoual interest. This is a dangerous precedent
    And yet Democrats complain about middle-class Republican voters "voting against their own self-interest."
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 03-24-18 at 11:30 AM.

Auto Donk

good pts, papageorgio....

but I learned long ago, outfits like hand gun control inc. and most others who push an anti-gun agenda always spew propaganda to their followers about the first step this or first step that to their goal of total gun confiscation....

one of the main reasons the nra fights all bs proposed legislation, particularly when most amount to little more than "feel good" measures that won't have any impact whatsoever on events like mass shootings, but rather only serve to further curtail our 2nd Amdmnt rights and cause more redtape and bullshit paperwork that's irrelevant to stopping any gun violence whatsoever.....

ban bumpstocks! fuk you, bumpstocks ain't the fukkin' problem, and have only surfaced in one f'n mass shooting....