cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

is it even possible asking for a friend
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 03-05-18 at 06:52 AM.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Scrap junk food, sodas and red meat from your diet and stuff yourself with veggies and fruit. Don't starve yourself just eat loads of fruit and veggies, occasional piece of chicken (grilled, not baked in fat) or fish. Eat as much as you want from those so you don't go hungry as you won't be able to keep it up otherwise. Scrap cookies and candy as well, of course. Use loads of spices, pepper and herbs for flavour in your diet to replace the grease/salt flavours.

On top of that, set aside 1 hour a day for exercise. Start by talking a 1 hour walk EVERY day the first week, then download "start to run" and do that. After 115 days you will be close to losing 100 pounds if you really stick to it.

This will require a LOT of willpower, but you can do it if you are motivated enough.

A buddy of mine was 160kg (350 pounds) and lost 55kg (120 pounds) in about 4 months by doing this. Then, unfortunately, he hurt his ankle and lost a lot of mobility so he has gained a bit of weight now but as soon as the ankle is healed he plans to continue with the jogging and the exercise.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3609

Cut your head off.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Scrap junk food, sodas and red meat from your diet and stuff yourself with veggies and fruit. Don't starve yourself just eat loads of fruit and veggies, occasional piece of chicken (grilled, not baked in fat) or fish. Eat as much as you want from those so you don't go hungry as you won't be able to keep it up otherwise. Scrap cookies and candy as well, of course. Use loads of spices, pepper and herbs for flavour in your diet to replace the grease/salt flavours.

On top of that, set aside 1 hour a day for exercise. Start by talking a 1 hour walk EVERY day the first week, then download "start to run" and do that. After 115 days you will be close to losing 100 pounds if you really stick to it.

This will require a LOT of willpower, but you can do it if you are motivated enough.

A buddy of mine was 160kg (350 pounds) and lost 55kg (120 pounds) in about 4 months by doing this. Then, unfortunately, he hurt his ankle and lost a lot of mobility so he has gained a bit of weight now but as soon as the ankle is healed he plans to continue with the jogging and the exercise.
    i noticed your body loses pretty fast at first but then adjust and it gets harder i really would like to do a plant based diet but i don't think i could give up meat altogether

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

My recommendation is to just to eat "real food", instead of counting calories. Butter instead of that crappy light margarine. For some reason it seems to work for some of my friends. It's easy for me to say though. I happen to have a high metabolism. Don't be too jealous thoough, I have my own share of health issues (probably everyone does). BOL to your friend.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

start moving every day...take a walk, go to the gym, play a sport.

tweak your diet and make some healthier swaps...water for soda, nuts for chips etc etc.

get more sleep...I see you power posting all hours of the day and night.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Ive mentioned this in other post....started the Keto diet in October and I absolutely love it....you'd be amazed at all the low carb options out there (just finished my breakfast of low carb pancakes). Eat mostly Atkins meals for lunch and a high protein dinner - cut out all snacks other than the atkins ones....if you do need to drink then vodka would be your best option.....100lbs is a lot of weight to drop so good luck to your "friend"

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Ive mentioned this in other post....started the Keto diet in October and I absolutely love it....you'd be amazed at all the low carb options out there (just finished my breakfast of low carb pancakes). Eat mostly Atkins meals for lunch and a high protein dinner - cut out all snacks other than the atkins ones....if you do need to drink then vodka would be your best option.....100lbs is a lot of weight to drop so good luck to your "friend"
    keto diet looks like all the others pretty much common sense diet eat more veggies and lean meats and less carbs and sugar

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Nutrisystem. Don't buy online or off TV. Saw Wal mart has 5 day meals for $45 with a coupon for $5 off. Cheaper.

JAKEPEAVY21

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    keto diet looks like all the others pretty much common sense diet eat more veggies and lean meats and less carbs and sugar
    I'm sure it is Kid....its just something you have get emotionally involved in and want to make changes....in the industry I call a career for 8 months out of the year I am working in an area that has a bar / restaurant and greasy foods....next thing I knew I put on 30lbs.....was tired of feeling like shit so wanted to make a change....being 3/4 Italian ill always have the "slow metabolism" gene so you just do what you can

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Easiest way to do it would be to cut both your legs off
    but that has drawbacks

Acquiring the Immune Deficiency Disease seems to slim people down
    but once again drawbacks there as well

Meth works for sure , but drawbacks there too

I’d try one of those 3 cuz chicken wings and pizza are too good

take me for instance , that’s me in the avatar

I eat bad foods all the time and am in pretty good shape

once I do one of the 3 mentioned above , that lil amount
    ofmbody fat I’m still holding on to will fly off
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave Fidel_CashFlow 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

i noticed your body loses pretty fast at first but then adjust and it gets harder i really would like to do a plant based diet but i don't think i could give up meat altogether
    Then don't give it up completely but cut down and eat more chicken/poultry and "lean" meats. It's true it gets harder after your body adjusts, but I thought it was about quick weight loss.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Then don't give it up completely but cut down and eat more chicken/poultry and "lean" meats. It's true it gets harder after your body adjusts, but I thought it was about quick weight loss.
    u can lose alot weight first 2 weeks then ur body gets used less calories and the pounds come off slower

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

nobody read this whew
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 03-05-18 at 11:40 AM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

That's way too fast unless you're doing surgery. Or unless you already weigh 500 pounds.

How much does this person weigh now and why 115 days?

For example, if going from 300 to 200, anything more than avg 15/month is seriously pushing it. That's more like 200+ days.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

yah its prob not doable 300 plus to 200 plus in 115 days

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

yah its prob not doable 300 plus to 200 plus in 115 days
    no way

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

Lose that much weight that fast and you for sure have loose skin

JAKEPEAVY21

How on Earth can anyone let themselves get that big?

disgusting and shameful

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

1oz Cocaine mixed with pneumonia MIGHT do it LOL...
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave PaperTrail07 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye 16 View Post
    My recommendation is to just to eat "real food", instead of counting calories. Butter instead of that crappy light margarine. For some reason it seems to work for some of my friends. It's easy for me to say though. I happen to have a high metabolism. Don't be too jealous thoough, I have my own share of health issues (probably everyone does). BOL to your friend.
    You can still eat too much "real food" - you've got to count calories. Tried and true. Don't want to go too low either because you can't do it forever and you fukk up your metabolism.

And then within the proper calorie amount, max out the fruits and veggies, whole grains and lean protein so that you are satisfied and get enough nutrients. I also say don't drink calories. It's mostly a waste. Drink water and coffee. Generally speaking, men should never be below 1,500 calories and women never below 1,000, as a daily average.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

nobody read this whew
    I did.

Don't spend 3 months telling yourself all you need to do is lose a huge amount of body mass to get the girl. It could make you depressed forcing such a big change in that short time, will probably not work anyway, and doing it is all about self consciousness.

Fat guys get girls all the time. Girls are great the way they can see past your body in a way most guys can't. But they don't respond to low confidence no matter how buff or obese you are.

Just eating better and a little exercise will make you look healthier and more attractive than normal.

Better EV to work on your self confidence than your body in that short time.

Put your mind in the mode of "I hope she is still hot/interesting enough to be attractive to me". Do nothing else but that and you will quadruple your chances as she will sense the confidence from you. If you think you are a good catch yourself, women are much more likely to think it too.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I did.

Don't spend 3 months telling yourself all you need to do is lose a huge amount of body mass to get the girl. It could make you depressed forcing such a big change in that short time, will probably not work anyway, and doing it is all about self consciousness.

Fat guys get girls all the time. Girls are great the way they can see past your body in a way most guys can't. But they don't respond to low confidence no matter how buff or obese you are.

Just eating better and a little exercise will make you look healthier and more attractive than normal.

Better EV to work on your self confidence than your body in that short time.

Put your mind in the mode of "I hope she is still hot/interesting enough to be attractive to me". Do nothing else but that and you will quadruple your chances as she will sense the confidence from you. If you think you are a good catch yourself, women are much more likely to think it too.
    thanks opti,

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

A nice selection of Stone Washed Jeans doesn’t hurt either

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

cheaters diet works best for me M-F Strict as hell and then on weekends eat and drink what ever just not crazy over board.....helps you look forward to those two days

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    cheaters diet works best for me M-F Strict as hell and then on weekends eat and drink what ever just not crazy over board.....helps you look forward to those two days
    Personally think it's a terrible idea, but whatever works.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

You could do it....If you're 400 lbs and did a juicing diet. The problem is the will-power for a 400 lb man to juice for that long of a period of time successfully has to have about the same %'s of a crackhead to quit hitting the pipe, if not smaller.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Start off by getting the flu. That'll shave 10bs off in a week.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

i did, fact

Fidel_CashFlow

Lol at all the bad advice in here

Cincy just get Aids or cut your legs off

Don’t let these jackasses steer you wrong

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

thanks boss no legs interesting

Fidel_CashFlow

No problem friend

I actually reported a couple people in here for purposely giving out shitty insight

Thousands of people who have cut off there legs

and finally living the life they dreamed of

Heres one of the many examples

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

the obvious answer is to eat better and exercise just gotta put in the work

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

eat animal hearts instead of any meat for protein!!!! proven to reduce blood cholesterol and weight gain

12 Last