Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Where do Asians fall into play in all of this?
    well, very few cucks have a fantasy about seeing their wives ride a small asian rice dik; they want to see their wives ride huge f'n kahk.....

from personal experience, many just want to be near that huge kahk themselves to think about how nice it would be to come out of the closet and just throw their f'n wife off it and hop on it themselves.....

some think they'll actually convince you to let the cuck and his horned up wife "share" your tool.....

one pathetic guy actually got behind his wife as she road me in a hotel room hotttub, under the guise of "caressing" her back and ass while she bounced.... wasn't long when suddenly i felt the back of his hand on my sack.... as her arms were over my shoulders, I knew it wasn't her.... but i rationalized it by "here I am fukkin' his damn near perfect ten wife, and I brought nothing but ample kahk to this party, if he wants to "inadvertently" back hand my nuts a few times to get his jollies, fuk it, let him do it once or twice." as I was leaving, he was laid out on his back on the floor and she was getting ready to queen him (sit on his face) so he could eat the half-quart of hate paste I'd dumped in her box......

as for asians, this chart generally sums up why asians are rarely called in by cucks, and why my wife kicked JJ Gold in the nuts when he propositioned us in an elevator at the vegas bash to pull a "one short legged devil's triangle" with him.....

Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-14-19 at 10:48 AM.

Auto Donk

a good many other poor bastards fall into the lot of having thought getting a trophy wife twenty years younger than themselves was a great idea, only to find that they couldn't provide all the sex/kahk she needed.... she finally issues the ultimatum to him that to stay, they're going to have to go to an open marriage, so she can get some satisfaction....

those sad fukkers just have to put up with their horny guttersnipe wife's antics......

they usually sit on the sidelines, go snort some blo, or, like the guy below did to me, sneak around takin' photos from various angles that their wife can then beat off to when you're not available.....

Auto Donk

on an occasion or two when I actually hosted a hot ass wife and her cuck, I'd have this little dittie on my playlist within the first few mins of their arrival:

always added to the poor bastards humiliation level.....

for the older guy with the trophy wife, I'd go with this version....:

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Ask JTS he'll tell you

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

could wake up short a few organs...how well do you know this lady friend?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    #MeToo

L8night
    I don't know who he is?I never met him
    L8night's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7987

Great stuff as usual Donk

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

a lot of dudes love seeing big dcik that they wish they could take themselves. some just love seeing their wife used and abused. i had a couple of offers but was always afraid id wake up in a bathtub with a back scar.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    Trust me I was so tempted... gorgeous. But I'm thinking I'm walking into a trap and might get robbed.
    Or worse. A lot worse.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I knew a guy who was into this, interesting stuff. He claimed she got the best sex and she treated him much much better. To each there own

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Smashing on other dude's women is so easy. You can sleep in your own bed, not lose half your money, no penetrating babies, and do whatever you want.

It's also not very hard but also getting laid through dating apps etc. There is no reason to get married, unless you're a beta male who "gets lonely" or "needs someone".

GTFO of here with that noise lol.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't forget to wear a Hidden Surveillance CockRing with a
    built in Camera 1080p HD 16GB SD Micro Card with USB
    Card Reader.....

Can purchase at most local Adult Toy Stores.............

Just ask for the "Pussy Spy Ring"..They'll hook you up..........

Make sure you have it on though before you meet her, just
    in case it's a premeditated robbery set up gig.......

If they come at you just rip unzip and whip out your rooster at them...

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Don't forget to wear a Hidden Surveillance CockRing with a
    built in Camera 1080p HD 16GB SD Micro Card with USB
    Card Reader.....

Can purchase at most local Adult Toy Stores.............

Just ask for the "Pussy Spy Ring"..They'll hook you up..........

Make sure you have it on though before you meet her, just
    in case it's a premeditated robbery set up gig.......

If they come at you just rip unzip and whip out your rooster at them...
    lol.... imagine JJ "whippin' out his rooster at them"........

his only hope is that they die of laughter.......

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2114

donk thats big time LMFAO....Congo huh?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    donk thats big time LMFAO....Congo huh?
    it's tough for usa to get its numbers up, given our problems if offsetting schmucks like this short-kahked mother fukker draggin' the average way the fuk down:

for every hung mother fukker like myself, there's apparently three or four JJ's.....

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    well, very few cucks have a fantasy about seeing their wives ride a small asian rice dik; they want to see their wives ride huge f'n kahk.....

from personal experience, many just want to be near that huge kahk themselves to think about how nice it would be to come out of the closet and just throw their f'n wife off it and hop on it themselves.....

some think they'll actually convince you to let the cuck and his horned up wife "share" your tool.....

one pathetic guy actually got behind his wife as she road me in a hotel room hotttub, under the guise of "caressing" her back and ass while she bounced.... wasn't long when suddenly i felt the back of his hand on my sack.... as her arms were over my shoulders, I knew it wasn't her.... but i rationalized it by "here I am fukkin' his damn near perfect ten wife, and I brought nothing but ample kahk to this party, if he wants to "inadvertently" back hand my nuts a few times to get his jollies, fuk it, let him do it once or twice." as I was leaving, he was laid out on his back on the floor and she was getting ready to queen him (sit on his face) so he could eat the half-quart of hate paste I'd dumped in her box......

as for asians, this chart generally sums up why asians are rarely called in by cucks, and why my wife kicked JJ Gold in the nuts when he propositioned us in an elevator at the vegas bash to pull a "one short legged devil's triangle" with him.....

Wow,Africa is off the charts as expected............

First 12