Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    So if you woke up with a girl riding your erect penis without your consent... Would that be rape?

Let me make it clearer for your to answer. If you woke up and a 300 lb, dirty, smelly, ugly as hell woman was riding your erect penis... Would that be rape?

or if that's not clear, what if you woke up and this 300 lb woman was holding you down or had you tied up and she was shoving a dildo or a bat handle up your ass. Would that be rape?
    The part that I bolded is rape. I brought that up in another post about getting getting butt-fukked by a girl with a strap-on.

If that same 300 pound smelly woman is 26 years old and willingly lies on her back while a 16 year old kid pounds the shit out of her, how is the woman raping the kid?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

What's a full grown woman going after a 12 year old kid for.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    He is 14 and probably more likely to be an addict and unsuccessful in life.
    Did he get held back,kids over here don't hit 13 until grade 9.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Did he get held back,kids over here don't hit 13 until grade 9.
    You usually hit 18 during senior year of high school (12th grade). 4 years earlier, you hit 14 during 8th grade.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    The part that I bolded is rape. I brought that up in another post about getting getting butt-fukked by a girl with a strap-on.
    If that same 300 pound smelly woman is 26 years old and willingly lies on her back while a 16 year old kid pounds the shit out of her, how is the woman raping the kid?
    Kermit - you are all over the place. First, the boy was 14 not 16. In some states 16 is a legal age BUT I think 14 is considered underage in most states. No matter the age, every teach signs a code of conduct, which she obviously violated. Second, you said that you didn't think a woman can rape a man. But now if a 300 lb woman shoves a dildo up your ass, you call that rape? So a woman CAN RAPE A MAN? Is it because the woman is 300 lbs? Is it because a dildo is up your ass? Why should it matter? If that same woman was sucking you off in your sleep without your consent, it's still rape. Even if you orgasm'd, it is still without your consent. Even if the woman was a supermodel, it's still sexual assault. None of this has anything to do with anything. Rape is rape. Without your consent is rape (an underage child has no consent, so it is always rape).

Now, we all know that some kids are much older mentally than other kids. I'm quite sure a there's grown 12 year old's that are mature enough to handle sexual situations. But the great majority of young kids cannot handle it. They are not ready to control their raging hormones. While it may sound great to you to have your 14 year old son banging a hot school teacher. Many other parents would be appalled. I'd gather a guess that if your 14 year old son was banging an ugly, 300 lb teacher, you would then have a different opinion???

Interesting, that you add another scenario of "who is on top". You have a built in perception that being on top equals power. That means nothing. You also equate pounding and willingly as if it matters. A woman and man can both be raped and still appear to be willingly on their backs. They can even move around as if they are enjoying it, get sexually aroused and even orgasm during the rape. That does not change the facts that it is rape. Your perceptions of what is rape is what is confusing you. You didn't think the first 2 circumstances was rape but it is. You need to change your perception. You think it would be fun to wake up to a girl riding your erect penis without your consent. Well, it wouldn't be quite so fun if you ended up with a venereal disease or she got pregnant. There's a shitload of skank bitches out there that will do just that. You just haven't had the awful experience.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    You usually hit 18 during senior year of high school (12th grade). 4 years earlier, you hit 14 during 8th grade.
    Ok cheers mate.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

I wonder if the husband is divorcing her because he found out what happened or if it was already happening before he found it.

packerd_00

Kermit - you are all over the place. First, the boy was 14 not 16. In some states 16 is a legal age BUT I think 14 is considered underage in most states. No matter the age, every teach signs a code of conduct, which she obviously violated. Second, you said that you didn't think a woman can rape a man. But now if a 300 lb woman shoves a dildo up your ass, you call that rape? So a woman CAN RAPE A MAN? Is it because the woman is 300 lbs? Is it because a dildo is up your ass? Why should it matter? If that same woman was sucking you off in your sleep without your consent, it's still rape. Even if you orgasm'd, it is still without your consent. Even if the woman was a supermodel, it's still sexual assault. None of this has anything to do with anything. Rape is rape. Without your consent is rape (an underage child has no consent, so it is always rape).

Now, we all know that some kids are much older mentally than other kids. I'm quite sure a there's grown 12 year old's that are mature enough to handle sexual situations. But the great majority of young kids cannot handle it. They are not ready to control their raging hormones. While it may sound great to you to have your 14 year old son banging a hot school teacher. Many other parents would be appalled. I'd gather a guess that if your 14 year old son was banging an ugly, 300 lb teacher, you would then have a different opinion???

Interesting, that you add another scenario of "who is on top". You have a built in perception that being on top equals power. That means nothing. You also equate pounding and willingly as if it matters. A woman and man can both be raped and still appear to be willingly on their backs. They can even move around as if they are enjoying it, get sexually aroused and even orgasm during the rape. That does not change the facts that it is rape. Your perceptions of what is rape is what is confusing you. You didn't think the first 2 circumstances was rape but it is. You need to change your perception. You think it would be fun to wake up to a girl riding your erect penis without your consent. Well, it wouldn't be quite so fun if you ended up with a venereal disease or she got pregnant. There's a shitload of skank bitches out there that will do just that. You just haven't had the awful experience.
    We only ever hear about the female teachers doing this when their hot.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave packerd_00 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Pinoy-T-X
    Pinoy-T-X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21609

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    We only ever hear about the female teachers doing this when their hot.
    Yes because it’s a heinous crime if they are not.

King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8655

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    What I wanna know is where the fukk were these teachers when I was in school?
    Amen

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    this woman is a 10... could have any man she chose. Very strange

https://heavy.com/news/2018/02/steph...middle-school/

deland, fl....

my wife's hometown.... too bad we didn't run across her last July when in town for the nascar race..... we could have cured her real quick of this desire for young dick

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

All I am saying is that it is not quite the same when a adult man is fukking an underage girl as it is when an underage boy is fukking a grown woman. A grown man can cause physical damage to a young girl where as the same can't be said with a adult woman and a underage boy.

You can call it whatever you want, but the 2 scenarios are just not the same, which is why I feel that an underage girl is more of the victim than a boy. Sure maybe mentally each experience can be damaging, but physically they are just not the same.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    this woman is a 10... could have any man she chose. Very strange

https://heavy.com/news/2018/02/steph...middle-school/
    The women that do this have mental health issues; there is no other explanation for it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

All I am saying is that it is not quite the same when a adult man is fukking an underage girl as it is when an underage boy is fukking a grown woman. A grown man can cause physical damage to a young girl where as the same can't be said with a adult woman and a underage boy.
    You can call it whatever you want, but the 2 scenarios are just not the same, which is why I feel that an underage girl is more of the victim than a boy. Sure maybe mentally each experience can be damaging, but physically they are just not the same.
    While I agree that nothing can be more traumatizing than a man physically beating the hell out of a woman or child while he is penetrating them. Or a man brutalizing another man sexually. Men by far are the perpetrators in that type of vicious physical assault.

But, there's a small percentage of women that are sexual predators as well. I'm talking physically abusing their men. We just don't hear much about it because of the stigmas. I had a friend who was constantly abused by his girlfriend. She would literally beat his ass. She would do stupid shit while they were having sex, including beat up on him. A lot of women know they can get away with sexual abuse, so they do it. How many of us have had women grab our ass or crotch? That's sexual assault but we let it go. How about a girl groping you or climbing on top of you while you're asleep? That's assault too. Most of us let that shit slide but if a girl did some shit over the top (like shove a dildo up your ass), that would be a game changer.

These female teachers aren't in that same vein, as most of them don't beat up their victims but it's still traumatic, just like most Catholic priest didn't beat up their victims as well. The mental abuse by this type of sexual assault can have a much more lasting effect. You expect your teacher to protect you. How can you trust someone else after this? Some brute off the street raping you is tough but you don't necessarily lose trust in the people close to you.

Recently, there was a basketball coach that was having sex with his star player (she was 15). He was married with 4 girls of his own. They found pictures of them on her phone as she was in LOVE with this guy (he's like 45). His ass is in jail right now.

I don't like anyone taking advantage of others, but especially young children. That shit really pisses me off. I say lock them up and throw away the key.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I kind of see why Mac4Lyfe is persistent with this... the only angle is... a woman can be dominant. With her actions... and her motive. Haven't we all been with a woman like that??? She basically brainwashes you.

Kind of the same idea... with this story... because the boy was a minor... and she's the adult. I get all of that.

That's really the only angle Mac.

But what Kermit is basically saying... an adult male has the penis... the girl minor has the opening. Who's going to win that war? lol Exactly. It's a more vicious act adult male to girl minor.

It's a slap on the wrist for the adult female to the boy minor. It will always be that way.

Pinoy-T-X

It’s either you get raped by a hotdog
    or by a taco.

packerd_00

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, men suffer more physical and mental damage when they are "raped". You just have to do the fukking research.
    The mental damage can affect guys just as much,look at that Sheldon Kennedy guy for example.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Here is the kid that was banging her:

Too bad for the husband.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I slept with my biology teacher at the end of senior... she was dating my friend's uncle and we used to go and party at the uncle's house where it was a free for all! he had instruments too so we jammed, classic rock fan the dude

They fought and she was giving me ride home but I made up I was too blasted to get home and was gonna get in deep shit with dad so she offer me to stay the night at her place... i was gonna take the couch and she told me f that you can sleep in the bed...

She was wearing a shirt and a g string only... I started pressing my hard on against her some 5mins after lights off... rest is history

Never told a soul... until years later
    The real story is you blew your drama teacher Mr. Smith. Stop lying.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Has nothing to do with her having the ability to get any guy. She will now be registered as a sex offender and career finished.
    Sounds like a cash cow...Drug her up and pimp her out...............

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Sounds like a cash cow...Drug her up and pimp her out...............
    i would, but the last time I blackmailed teachers into a sex with kids for money scheme, the county made the f'n harris county schools "NO HO ZONES"

Now the poor kids can't even get a quick handy or blow job to relieve their stress after another day of gettting shot at....

Pinoy-T-X

Damn where were these teachers when I was in HS?
    most of my teachers looked like Mrs. Doubtfire.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy-T-X View Post
    Damn where were these teachers when I was in HS?
    most of my teachers looked like Mrs. Doubtfire.
    Mine looked like Janet Reno clones.

Pinoy-T-X

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Mine looked like Janet Reno clones.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I kind of see why Mac4Lyfe is persistent with this... the only angle is... a woman can be dominant. With her actions... and her motive. Haven't we all been with a woman like that??? She basically brainwashes you.

Kind of the same idea... with this story... because the boy was a minor... and she's the adult. I get all of that.

That's really the only angle Mac.

But what Kermit is basically saying... an adult male has the penis... the girl minor has the opening. Who's going to win that war? lol Exactly. It's a more vicious act adult male to girl minor.

It's a slap on the wrist for the adult female to the boy minor. It will always be that way.

What if the adult female was Hope Solo?

Pinoy-T-X

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    What if the adult female was Hope Solo?
    Then you don’t have to go to Arby’s anymore.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

To be fair, this chick was married to a firefighter
    They have the emotional maturity of a 12 yr old

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy-T-X View Post
    Then you don’t have to go to Arby’s anymore.

I am a grown man and if she winked that black hole at me I think it would cause me emotional trauma

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

wow

Pinoy-T-X

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    I am a grown man and if she winked that black hole at me I think it would cause me emotional trauma

Pinoy-T-X

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    To be fair, this chick was married to a firefighter
    They have the emotional maturity of a 12 yr old

First 1234