ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Husband wasn’t hitting it right so she turn to a minor I would hate to be this guy lol

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Speaking of teachers...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

^^ Lesbo and freak for sure.. Daddy issues if I had to guess.. She has no business being a preschool teacher looking like that.. Scare the kids...

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

I would be a concern parent

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    A friend's brother was a high school teacher and he ended up quitting two years ago because the stress of the girls got to him. Apparently they would openly attempt to flirt with him, would send him nasty stuff on his school email address, drive by his house, etc. Some people kind of giggle or even high five a teenage guy who hooks up with a teacher but if the genders are reversed, the male teacher is made out to be a pervert going after little girls, even when that supposed little girl is 17 going on 35 and pursued the teacher for how long. Especially now with mobile phones and social media it's a total minefield if you're a high school teacher, especially a male one.
    I am a part time tennis instructor and work with HS girls. I've seen no difference between how they act, and how women 25 act. They know the tricks and how to plant the seeds even from that age. "I hate my boyfriend" "You're so smart" "Do you think I'm pretty?"...heard it all. I will say I think the reason there are more older women/male student stories is because males are more likely to tell because they don't think of it as a relationship. But a girl that age, she wants a relationship with an older man. So she's not going to tell or do anything to jeopardize it. Plus, lot of girls don't want to be known as slutts. That secrecy is part of the intimacy that gets them off.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ Lesbo and freak for sure.. Daddy issues if I had to guess.. She has no business being a preschool teacher looking like that.. Scare the kids...
    Charlotte NC?

No wonder they passed a bathroom bill. Any nursery that would hire "it" - because that could be a guy- should have their license taken away.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Husband wasn’t hitting it right so she turn to a minor I would hate to be this guy lol
    Her fuking the student had nothing to do with any lack of sex in her marriage... it's more about immaturity. She gets off on the risk, and feels fulfilled for having more men desire her. She would not change if she had Brad Pitt at home.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    I am a part time tennis instructor and work with HS girls. I've seen no difference between how they act, and how women 25 act. They know the tricks and how to plant the seeds even from that age. "I hate my boyfriend" "You're so smart" "Do you think I'm pretty?"...heard it all. I will say I think the reason there are more older women/male student stories is because males are more likely to tell because they don't think of it as a relationship. But a girl that age, she wants a relationship with an older man. So she's not going to tell or do anything to jeopardize it. Plus, lot of girls don't want to be known as slutts. That secrecy is part of the intimacy that gets them off.
    I can see that happening.. Most high school kids think about one teacher or another they'd probably like to get with. High school boys and girls know what's up.. They day dream during lectures I'm sure..

Still there is a jail bait law, can't go there.. Never go there!!!!

I personally can't date anyone under 30 years of age now.. They drive me nuts if I do.. I won't go clubbing and I don't listen to bubble gum or rap hip hop music either..

I tried dating late 20 year olds a few years back and it drove me nuts.. Generation gaps are real.. They look good but the conversations are so basic.. You've done everything in life and they just are getting started and have all these hopes and wants... Can't do it.. Then I start thinking I could be old enough to be your father..

Just no!!!!

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I can see that happening.. Most high school kids think about one teacher or another they'd probably like to get with. High school boys and girls know what's up.. They day dream during lectures I'm sure..

Still there is a jail bait law, can't go there.. Never go there!!!!

I personally can't date anyone under 30 years of age now.. They drive me nuts if I do.. I won't go clubbing and I don't listen to bubble gum or rap hip hop music either..

I tried dating late 20 year olds a few years back and it drove me nuts.. Generation gaps are real.. They look good but the conversations are so basic.. You've done everything in life and they just are getting started and have all these hopes and wants... Can't do it.. Then I start thinking I could be old enough to be your father..

Just no!!!!
    Yeah I think of that with a smile on my face. I have no problem nailing a girl half my age. I love it. They have daddy issues and I know they are going to get that freak on somewhere... might as well be me.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Any sex tapes of her?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Any sex tapes of her?
    They'll be coming out soon.. She's unemployed and needs the money and fame now..

If the husband dumps her he may release the tapes himself out of spite... Payback...

First 123