temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    No wife makes for happy life. Marriage is for insecure men.
    love it!! lmao

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

A single friend of mine once told me that when you get older you should rent the woman and marry the bottle.

Marco30
    Marco30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

well that escalated quickly....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Dude how did you become a Millionaire ? Please enlighten us .....
    Started many small businesses my entire life, the one business that got me paid was a contracting repair business that I owned, had crews that worked nights, we worked most of the restaurant repairs after hours in the LA area and I cleaned up for about 5 years in my mid 30's.. I charged more then normal contractors because we worked nights when the restaurants were closed down.. The restaurant owners didn't mind paying a little more because we working during off hours and they didn't have close business and lose money.. It was a win win.. No other contractors were doing it.. My idea..

With the money I made I saved and invested in commercial real estate. Then Paid off the bank loan mortgages, now I'm retired at age 49 and comfortable.. I get nice monthly rent checks every month.. I also am a seasoned sports gambler and make money on the side doing that. I enjoy it..

That's my story.. Just living the dream.. Kicking in a 3 million dollar house now in Santa Monica, California 9 block up from the beach.. Anything else you'd like to know?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Does anyone know if she ever came home and sat on her husband's face after having unprotected sex with the teenager?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Does anyone know if she ever came home and sat on her husband's face after having unprotected sex with the teenager?
    We're still waiting on all of the details.

That sounds hot though.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    We're still waiting on all of the details.

That sounds hot though.
    Can you imagine that poor husband?

He'd be thinking his wife was so turned on, dripping wet for him. Meanwhile he was really tasting....well, you know.

We've all been there.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Started many small businesses my entire life, the one business that got me paid was a contracting repair business that I owned, had crews that worked nights, we worked most of the restaurant repairs after hours in the LA area and I cleaned up for about 5 years in my mid 30's.. I charged more then normal contractors because we worked nights when the restaurants were closed down.. The restaurant owners didn't mind paying a little more because we working during off hours and they didn't have close business and lose money.. It was a win win.. No other contractors were doing it.. My idea..

With the money I made I saved and invested in commercial real estate. Then Paid off the bank loan mortgages, now I'm retired at age 49 and comfortable.. I get nice monthly rent checks every month.. I also am a seasoned sports gambler and make money on the side doing that. I enjoy it..

That's my story.. Just living the dream.. Kicking in a 3 million dollar house now in Santa Monica, California 9 block up from the beach.. Anything else you'd like to know?
    JIbby thanks for sharing ! Great story & I believe every word you stated. We need more winners on this forum in life to inspire us all ! Great contract deal on the restaurant night gig, how clever & informative. Congrats on your success JIbby.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Where the hell were these teachers when I was a horny teenager?
    FML

BeatTheJerk

Why does some idiot have to say this evertime we hear a story like such. It’s absolutely redundant !
    KLC

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

JIbby thanks for sharing ! Great story & I believe every word you stated. We need more winners on this forum in life to inspire us all ! Great contract deal on the restaurant night gig, how clever & informative. Congrats on your success JIbby.
    Thanks, I was broke coming out of college as well.. That restaurant repair business is still wide open today as there are no Contractors willing to do it and work nights.. It wore me out over the years as I was working nights driving around and making sure the crews were working, jobs were getting done, restaurants were secure and safe, etc.. I was getting unhealthy.. I gave it up...

I will say it took very little money to start it up also.. Did need to get my contractors license and that was the hardest part.. I made fliers and passed them out to every restaurant in my area.. I immediately got calls to bid work, as soon as the word got out I had to start turning down business. It grew SOOO FAST.. Chain restaurants were calling me to remodel and even work in other cities.. I said I can't do it..

I was really rolling in the cash.. It was crazy.. I did pay a stiff price for workers comp insurance and what not though once it grew.. I also had a hard time finding workers that weren't loaded up on drugs, were skilled and could work nights.. Most of all I needed to trust them in these restaurants.. I had crew managers though.. That helped.. I paid them all very well.. I could afford too with the money coming in.

I wasn't very good at biding jobs in the beginning and it took me about a year to get that nailed down.. I under bid many jobs.. There was a learning process..

That's it.. What's funny is I still drive by chain restaurants in my area and I can see walls and patio additions and other work that still stands today.. In the beginning I did much of the work myself with one crew..

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

That’s not what you do

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

marriage for suckers

proven daily here and in the real world

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    That’s not what you do
    Not today.. That's what I did do in years past.. I'm a sports gambler today.. That's what I do..

I don't mind sharing my stories and or helping anyone that wants advice on how to start small businesses up.. I'm very experienced with all that over the years.

Jobs suck.. Working for a boss sucks.. That was my driving force early on in life.. Colleges and everyone teaches and tells you to get a job in life, I wanted to learn how to start a business in life.. People said I would fail, guess what those people were wrong..

Motivating books that everyone should read on this forum IMO that really helped get me going in the right direction in life.. These 3 books really impacted my life early on and got me thinking in the right directions..

Think pennies and you get pennies, think dollars and you get dollars.. Playing the board game Monopoly helped also as kid growing up..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-17-18 at 07:13 PM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Not today.. That's what I did do in years past.. I'm a sports gambler today.. That's what I do..

I don't mind sharing my stories and or helping anyone that wants advice on how to start small businesses up.. I'm very experienced with all that over the years.

Jobs suck.. Working for a boss sucks.. That was my driving force early on in life.. Colleges and everyone teaches and tells you to get a job in life, I wanted to learn how to start a business in life.. People said I would fail, guess what those people were wrong..

Talking about being a 27 year old newlywed and being caught half naked with a student.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    marriage for suckers

proven daily here and in the real world

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Talking about being a 27 year old newlywed and being caught half naked with a student.
    Ok my bad.. ...

Maybe that didn't happen.. In a car come on?.. A cheap hotel room don't cost that much.. If there is a police report and it made the news maybe it did happen though.. People are stupid and horny.. Especially the teenage kids....

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

This one and another one just got busted also, must be something about Valentine's Day. Maybe better to find out sooner than later for the hubbies.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

These woman must have a high sex drive

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    These woman must have a high sex drive
    Most women that are decent looking are sluts. Every divorce that I know of was the fault of the woman fuking around

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

I just can't get past the double chin.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Yea she is no prize... it's more about the teacher thing. I would hit it if I were 17 and in school

And for most of you idiots talking about how this never happened when you were in school... BS. It just never happened to you. Me either, but this is sex, and it did not start yesterday. I went to a small HS (220 class size) and I personally knew of 3 different situations where some fuking of the teachers happened. Once a good looking Woman teacher was banging a couple guys, and two different men teachers banging two different girl students. I also was banging one of the girls that was sleeping with the trig teacher.

For the most part, these stories were not reported 20+ years ago. Also with no cell phones and no social media it was less likely the secret would get out.

Human nature, I'm sure students banging teachers has been going on for 100's of years.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yup, my nephew could have banged his teacher.. He swears by it and is a very good looking guy today and back then.. I believe him, he doesn't story tell.... It happens more then you guys think... The kids don't kiss and tell and either do the teachers, it's a verbal secret agreement.. Teachers know they can go to prison and lose their job and so do the kids..

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

They all look good when they're all dolled up.

You gotta feel a little bad for her cuck husband though.
    Always happens to guys like this... that’s why they go postal.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Guy I played ball with is now a coach at a local High school.

Without sounding homosexual (not that there's anything wrong with that ha) , the guy is very attractive.
    He says it's like walking on egg shells every day around the high school girls because they'll hit on him.
    A friend's brother was a high school teacher and he ended up quitting two years ago because the stress of the girls got to him. Apparently they would openly attempt to flirt with him, would send him nasty stuff on his school email address, drive by his house, etc. Some people kind of giggle or even high five a teenage guy who hooks up with a teacher but if the genders are reversed, the male teacher is made out to be a pervert going after little girls, even when that supposed little girl is 17 going on 35 and pursued the teacher for how long. Especially now with mobile phones and social media it's a total minefield if you're a high school teacher, especially a male one.

redlily
    redlily's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

From her marriage photos to her mug shots she developed a second chin gizzard. WTF. Ive lived in greenville sc many years. The only church's chicken i know of is on Old Buncombe rd by the Greer HS. She must love that place. Gizzard looks african to me!. Peace

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

My Nef who is a VERY good looking kid got together with his teacher in 12th grade.. It happens probably more then you'd think... Nothing came of it.. Teacher didn't lose her job and she kept it on the down low.. I'm not sure my Nef did as he told all his buds as they were probably giving him high fives.. The word never got out to the staff.. He said she was really hot and single so he went for it.. My nef is in his early 20's now.. He doesn't lie either or story tell. I believe him..

Is what it is.. He initiated it and not the teacher... It happens.. She gave in....

redlily
    redlily's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Funny story. I met chick online. Her house was rite by Greer HS baseball field where this shit went down. I go over to lady's house. It was tough to find being all drunk. I walk up its a townhouse and the glass screen door is broken all in the foyer. I dont give a penetrate. The gal ask if i have my bank card and we need to go by bank immediately. I sense someone else is in place. She says her son may be and he's crae as fuk. I ask for blow job. She declines and i get fuk out real fast. I was being set up. Greenville sc crae fuk town.
    Last edited by shari91; 02-18-18 at 01:29 AM.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Love it!

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Track coach?
    Was the kid a girl?
    yes +150

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Motivating books that everyone should read on this forum IMO that really helped get me going in the right direction in life.. These 3 books really impacted my life early on and got me thinking in the right directions..
    Jibbby, sounds like you should write a book yourself.

You already got a headstart writing about half of one here.....

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Notice all these husbands look like soy boy cucks that feminists claim they want. Then they go bang some 17 year old who is probably the guys they claim they hate

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    Jibbby, sounds like you should write a book yourself.

You already got a headstart writing about half of one here.....
    I've lived a crazy life so far, did everything, even traveled the world. I could write a book and I just might.. ...

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

JIB might give wanti a good run for his money

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

This makes me wish I grew up in SC

First 123 Last