milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

take the female black population out of the equation and it's a total embarassment... less than half of the working age black males in milwaukee actually have a job

Only 44.7 percent of working age African-American males have a job in Milwaukee

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    take the female black population out of the equation and it's a total embarassment... less than half of the working age black males in milwaukee actually have a job

Only 44.7 percent of working age African-American males have a job in Milwaukee
    Is their work or they all lazy? MKE is a lot like ORD, Great safe areas and others left to rot. You guys have a lot of churches and figured out how to deal with assholes- more beer. I love you guys since the drinking age was 18 back in '76. bol MM and thanks for trying, don't give up yet, humanity is not a lost cause.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Is their work or they all lazy? MKE is a lot like ORD, Great safe areas and others left to rot. You guys have a lot of churches and figured out how to deal with assholes- more beer. I love you guys since the drinking age was 18 back in '76. bol MM and thanks for trying, don't give up yet, humanity is not a lost cause.
    i'm trying to clean up this city, it's tough when leadership doesn't care... mayor barrett had meetings with someone i know who wanted to bring a MLS team to milwaukee, and he squashed it at every step because he would rather have slums than revitalization

same mayor that intentionally hides the news of our residents testing positive for lead because the water and pipes are shitty, rather than telling people to get filters

yes many people in milwaukee are lazy but society/politics are as much to blame as personal responsibility... we're on 3rd generation or so of entitlements so why work if you have essentially the same lifestyle without working? nobody is really starving to death like during the great depression, we could use some of that to motivate others

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i'm trying to clean up this city, it's tough when leadership doesn't care... mayor barrett had meetings with someone i know who wanted to bring a MLS team to milwaukee, and he squashed it at every step because he would rather have slums than revitalization

same mayor that intentionally hides the news of our residents testing positive for lead because the water and pipes are shitty, rather than telling people to get filters

yes many people in milwaukee are lazy but society/politics are as much to blame as personal responsibility... we're on 3rd generation or so of entitlements so why work if you have essentially the same lifestyle without working? nobody is really starving to death like during the great depression, we could use some of that to motivate others
    You can't fight city hall but you can expose frauds and cheats. Socially Sanitized Excepted Evil needs a white wash along with the graffiti. Problem is you have 3rd generation political family's entitled to rule, (White Collar Crime) getting kickbacks and Sports tickets, hard to give up. They don't like my plan to clean up ORD or stop the murders(Confined to 5 zip codes,hand shake agreement). I understand. Be happy to have a beer next time I cross the border, and we can compare notes, I like your style. Bol MM
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Gummo or anybody whoelse who saw...are the villian(s) actually interesting?

My only problem with the Marvel movies is most of the villians are generic.
    I didn't find the main villain all that good or even believable. I don't want to give anything away, but the white villain (secondary) was actually more interesting.

First 1234