brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    So they shouldn't try to protect elections from Russian interference because that's "politics"?
    there was no russian interference in our election, even mueller agrees lol moron

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    there was no russian interference in our election, even mueller agrees lol moron
    The quality of debate went up 10 fold with you gone

Feel free to leave more often

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

what an incredibly stupid question given it's from a liberal who loves raising taxes for no beneficial reason.
    Wrong pal. I'd kick my own ass if I considered myself either a liberal or a conservative. If you consider all aspects, I'm about as close to the middle as it gets. No way I agree with raising taxes when we piss away billions overseas and billions more on people cheating the system here in America. I also think Trump tax breaks will send us into a new stratosphere of debt. Sorry bud, I'm not your typical dumbass who only agrees with one side of the aisle.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^well good, paying to protect our schools is chump change compared to wasteful programs like the EPA, FBI, CIA, SNAP and on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The quality of debate went up 10 fold with you gone

Feel free to leave more often
    oh was everyone making up lies that I wasn't around to prove wrong as I always do?

I'm sure it was fun for you .

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

hilarious how easy it is to catch you lying
    How would you know, you never have.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Wrong pal. I'd kick my own ass if I considered myself either a liberal or a conservative. If you consider all aspects, I'm about as close to the middle as it gets. No way I agree with raising taxes when we piss away billions overseas and billions more on people cheating the system here in America. I also think Trump tax breaks will send us into a new stratosphere of debt. Sorry bud, I'm not your typical dumbass who only agrees with one side of the aisle.
    To brooks anyone who's not a complete trumpbot is a liberal.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

What is everyone's position on Gun Control in the United States?
    https://www.strawpoll.me/15125268

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

for the first time ever, I'm considering buying a "his and hers" set of ar-15's for the wife and I, and about 10 30-round clips, 10 40-round clips, and five 100 round clips, and 5,000 rounds of .223 ammo...

after drinkin' with her the other night and having some ex-marine tell us that "if the military wants to take over texas, we don't stand a chance", I want to make sure I can come through on my promise to kill at least a 100 invaders before they take me out

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    for the first time ever, I'm considering buying a "his and hers" set of ar-15's for the wife and I, and about 10 30-round clips, 10 40-round clips, and five 100 round clips, and 5,000 rounds of .223 ammo...

after drinkin' with her the other night and having some ex-marine tell us that "if the military wants to take over texas, we don't stand a chance", I want to make sure I can come through on my promise to kill at least a 100 invaders before they take me out

AR's don't take clips dipchit.

Auto Donk

i've only shot ar's and mini 14's since goddam 82....

those banana lookin' things that hold 30-40 bullets are indeed clips, you dumb fuk.....

maybe you call em "magazines," but any real shooter calls em clips

Auto Donk

this is a clip for an ar15, dumbass:

rodneytrotter
    rodneytrotter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 736

'An armed security officer on campus where a gunman killed 17 people never went inside the high school or tried to engage the gunman during the attack, a Florida sheriff said Thursday.
    That officer has now resigned.
    “I think he remained outside for upwards of four minutes,” Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel said during a news conference Thursday afternoon.
    Scot Peterson, a sheriff's deputy assigned to the school, "was absolutely on campus through this entire event. He was armed, he was in uniform," Israel said.'

Peterson was seen on video arriving at the west side of a building, but “he never went in,” Israel said.

- coward of the county

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    this is a clip for an ar15, dumbass:

no phucktard THAT is a "magazine".....jesus Christ u trumpanzees are ignorant.
    SKS's take "clips" retread

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    no phucktard THAT is a "magazine".....jesus Christ u trumpanzees are ignorant.
    SKS's take "clips" retread
    Tomato/ tomoto.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I own ARs and AKs. I don’t really need them but it’s a hobby.

I would gladly give them up to save lives.

I support guns and the 2nd amendment but “assault weapons” are made to kill a lot of people in a short period of time.

I see so much misinformation from both sides on this topic it’s sickening. Each side has their own agenda and spreads non-sense. That’s part of the reason things never get done.

ARs are not automatic weapons. At the CNN town hall, the sheriff even said we need to ban automatic weapons. AUTOMATIC WEAPONS are already BANNED!

Also, Banning bump stocks will do nothing. You can still bump Fire a gun without a bump stock. Bumpfiring is pretty much pointless anyway because you sacrifice a lot of accuracy.

So there is the people on the left that start bitching and politicizing things and they don’t even know what they’re talking about.

Then you have people on the right that sound equally ignorant.

“Guns don’t kill people. People kill people.”

If this is the case nuclear bombs don’t kill people. People do. Why can’t I own a nuclear bomb?

Seriously. I wish people would quit saying these damn cliche phrases and think they’ve proved some point. You don’t give a recovering alcoholic alcohol or a recovering drug addict meth. Why let crazy people have guns? The gun makes it easier for people to kill...

Then there are people that say they need ARs to protect themselves from a tyrannical government....Jesus.

Ok, I hate to break it to you but a few untrained rednecks with semi-auto rifles are no match for the US military and government. If merely having guns would save you, we would never win a war.....

When the constitution was drafted we didn’t have these weapons. We had muskets. It’s comparing apples and oranges.

Again, what is the purpose to own these weapons? I have them as a hobby but I would give them up to save children. My hobby isn’t worth that.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I own ARs and AKs. I don’t really need them but it’s a hobby.

I would gladly give them up to save lives.

I support guns and the 2nd amendment but “assault weapons” are made to kill a lot of people in a short period of time.

I see so much misinformation from both sides on this topic it’s sickening. Each side has their own agenda and spreads non-sense. That’s part of the reason things never get done.

ARs are not automatic weapons. At the CNN town hall, the sheriff even said we need to ban automatic weapons. AUTOMATIC WEAPONS are already BANNED!

Also, Banning bump stocks will do nothing. You can still bump Fire a gun without a bump stock. Bumpfiring is pretty much pointless anyway because you sacrifice a lot of accuracy.

So there is the people on the left that start bitching and politicizing things and they don’t even know what they’re talking about.

Then you have people on the right that sound equally ignorant.

“Guns don’t kill people. People kill people.”

If this is the case nuclear bombs don’t kill people. People do. Why can’t I own a nuclear bomb?

Seriously. I wish people would quit saying these damn cliche phrases and think they’ve proved some point. You don’t give a recovering alcoholic alcohol or a recovering drug addict meth. Why let crazy people have guns? The gun makes it easier for people to kill...

Then there are people that say they need ARs to protect themselves from a tyrannical government....Jesus.

Ok, I hate to break it to you but a few untrained rednecks with semi-auto rifles are no match for the US military and government. If merely having guns would save you, we would never win a war.....

When the constitution was drafted we didn’t have these weapons. We had muskets. It’s comparing apples and oranges.

Again, what is the purpose to own these weapons? I have them as a hobby but I would give them up to save children. My hobby isn’t worth that.
    Im from the same part of the country you are my man. Grew up with all sorts of weapons and still own more than 20.

The answer is simple, it's unfortunately time to consider banning all guns.

I know you won't like this answer but we're at a point where logically we have to consider it. Outside of law enforcement and military use, the risk of guns to society has far outweighed any safety they provide.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Im from the same part of the country you are my man. Grew up with all sorts of weapons and still own more than 20.

I know you won't like this answer but we're at a point where logically we have to consider it. Outside of law enforcement and military use, the risk of guns to society has far outweighed any safety they provide.
    I think it’s time to ban assault weapons again. If they try to ban all guns they will never make any progress because the bill would never have a chance.

Considering there is about 1 gun for every citizen now, banning guns all together won’t really impact many people that don’t follow the law anyway.

You’re right about cost benefit though. You’re more likely to accidentally shoot yourself or your family than you are of actually having to use the gun for defense.

This notion that we need to arm everyone and have bullets going in the opposite direction is really stupid.

After Vegas our president said it was unfortunate we didn’t have armed people sending bullets the other direction....

Could you imagine if 30 drunk people pulled out guns and started shooting in the dark at the Mandalay Bay?

Could you imaging if we had 6-7 teachers engaged in a shootout in a school?

This is a horrible idea. There would be friendly fire, mass chaos, and the cops wouldn’t know who the bad guys were.

I’m for guns but I’m also for common sense. I have these weapons but I do not need them for anything. It’s a hobby but the hobby is no longer worth it.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 02-24-18 at 12:20 AM.

The Kraken

Oh, I agree with everything you said. Im just saying lets discuss it. Logically all answers point to banning all guns, or at least treat them all as class 3 so they're expensive to own and difficult to obtain so very few people have access. But I understand logic does not always dictate politics, there are plenty of other influences.

Nice post

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

So you own more than 20 guns - but want to ban guns outright?

What is it about this school shooting that's so passionately engaged you? It's certainly not the first one. You didn't say these things after the Vegas massacre, did you?

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

https://nypost.com/2018/03/08/swat-m...-massacre/amp/

2 officers got suspended from SWAT for running in to help.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

First ... 891011