HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    They are good,because they are Tech/computer smart. But it's very,very bad for them!! They(mostly) can not socialize,interact person to person.Can not look a person in the eye and have a reasonable conversation. Text,text and text...they lost all sense of enlightenment,it's all about me,me,me...taking selfies and trying to one up on everyone! Morals and values are very misconstrued.Many feel unconformable in social settings.....I could go on and on,but you get the point the way I see it​............this is a very important and serious topic.
    Agreed, this humanity evolving into a lesser natural being. Artificial pleasures and emotions.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Agreed, this humanity evolving into a lesser natural being. Artificial pleasures and emotions.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

this guy is hopped up on drugs most of the day and trying to scrounge together 1k per month

and wants to offer advice?

ok bro

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    this guy is hopped up on drugs most of the day and trying to scrounge together 1k per month

and wants to offer advice?

ok bro
    You don't need to be rich or a square to be a good person and want for humans/people to do better.

Of course when you are a low life bottom of the barrel piece of shiit like yourself everything will have a negative spin.

Go buy a rope, take a chair, climb, tighten up... kick it! World will be a better place.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you take a selfie do you look at it and say I’d fuk me? That seems arrogant and vain but I’m thankful I didn’t have to go through that kind of stuff as a kid. It’s not surprising the suicide/depression amongst teenagers. Id imagine it’s hard to teach a mill since everything gets “verified” by google. Machines are the teachers now.

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2298

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

And also VERY entitled - That's the worst part of it!

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    I'd group them all together and make derogatory comments about them so I can blame them for my problems and feel better about my own insecurities
    lol I see what you did there

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

dont bash them too much...you're going to need somebody to help you interact with our future machine overlords

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I don't consider the large majority of people born in the 80's Millennials, even though they technically are. When I think of a Millennial, I think of someone in their early to mid 20's. People born in the 80's who are now in their mid 30's have a different outlook than someone in their early 20's that grew up with the internet and cell-phones.
    Yeah I was born in 82,and I don't think of myself as millienial.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah I was born in 82,and I don't think of myself as millienial.
    My wife was born in 81 and she is far from a being what many consider a Millennial. If you played with the cool Hasbro, Mattel, and Kenner toys in the 80's and watched cartoons on Saturday mornings, you are not a Millennial.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Should start with people born in the 90’s. I’m not like the stereotypical millennial. But who knows. Stereotypes are wack, yo.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

My wife was born in 81 and she is far from a being what many consider a Millennial. If you played with the cool Hasbro, Mattel, and Kenner toys in the 80's and watched cartoons on Saturday mornings, you are not a Millennial.
    And proud of it mate,those were great times.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Im born in 89

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

Lazy mudder fookers. Worthless. If civilization ends it will be their faultt.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by Ph q all View Post
    Wow

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

They love to shoot them up

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

I consider Millennials the crossover generation. The ones that did all that stuff but also had the internet and cell phones in their teenage years. So from the early 80's to the mid 90's. If you used AIM before you were 21 you're a Millennial.

Don't know what the internet-social network generation(early 20's and under) is called.
    Last edited by bigtymer56; 02-16-18 at 12:48 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    I consider Millennials the crossover generation. The ones that did all that stuff but also had the internet and cell phones in their teenage years. So from the early 80's to the mid 90's. If you used AIM before you were 21 you're a Millennial.

Don't know what the internet-social network generation(early 20's and under) is called.
    Generation Z (some say iGen).

I feel like most of us here are Gen X?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I love all the millennials in here claiming they’re not millenials

You’re all on SBR and I’ve offended everyone one of you with nothing more than some words on a screen, you’re all fukking millenials and if y’all aren’t then no one is

Only person that gets an exception is Kermies wife, never proper to bad mouth a lady

First 12