Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    @Hurry I don't know the exact reason. An admin did it and I can't see the actual post anymore. And if I did know, I should not be discussing it really.

And those odds are not about my personal favorites. Rudy, Firedawg and Boston already dialed it back a bit. Whereas Willy has lost his mind totally and you just don't seem to get it at all. Or think it's about some personal vendetta. Try ignoring anyone who pisses you off for a few days instead of responding. I think you'll find it will make your life better too.
    I disagree.
    When members told me to stop posting on Instagram because my SBR troll was creeping on it & posting it all here, the obvious question was, "Why would I change my social media habits because I have an anonymous troll?"

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Lol... 3-4 days since his last I'm leaving thread and wont post at PT anymore

"Best behavior"

We have super low standards in this forum.

Gimme 3-4 weeks of no trolling, and yeah, Ill jump on the "Rudy is well behaved train"
    I'm not here for ur fukkin pleasure and/or entertainment

you only post here because banned everywhere else

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Steveyk I miss you man
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

PR..just IGNORE the riff raff

they are all over you because you respond every single time and you are giving them what they want

ignore and take the high road

it's no fun to make fun of or troll someone that does not respond

it's impossible to be cool with everyone and you don't need to be friends with everyone in the world

care about what your family and inner circle think of you...who gives a shit about the rest?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I disagree.
    When members told me to stop posting on Instagram because my SBR troll was creeping on it & posting it all here, the obvious question was, "Why would I change my social media habits because I have an anonymous troll?"
    Gotta watch out for those internet stalkers Jayster!!!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    ...I have other information regarding golfers and consistent with a strategy of constructing a leaderboard for Sunday the first bets I've made are both on John Rahm at +955 and +930...
    Forgot to mention, I also picked this up in Nevada at 10-1. If Rahm is up there on Sunday, there may be a chance to sell some back.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Steveyk I miss you man
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post

I disagree.
    If he can't stop himself going over the top back at them, and that hasn't worked or has left him even more unhappy?

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    PR..just IGNORE the riff raff

they are all over you because you respond every single time and you are giving them what they want

ignore and take the high road

it's no fun to make fun of or troll someone that does not respond

it's impossible to be cool with everyone and you don't need to be friends with everyone in the world

care about what your family and inner circle think of you...who gives a shit about the rest?
    Yeah Jakey you are correct and gives some peace to hear from you in this matter because I know you are one of the most grounded fellas around.

Yep... I guess is time to ignore the BS and smell the coffee!

Have many things in real life to worry instead of this nonsense!
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 01-31-18 at 01:46 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    ...Admin chopped him. Which means he must of messed up badly somewhere.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Sad day in sbr history.
    Nomination(s):

HurryUpAndDrink

So is Stevek a permaban or temp?

Can we at least know that or is just all too top secret?

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Hurry, why do you test the mods on this? It is their business and should be none of our concern.

Incidentally, my understanding is that the best way to protest - is to tell those in power to eat your ass and threaten them with not posting here anymore.

Entitles you to complimentary pro status.

HurryUpAndDrink

LOL Stevek just nominated a post in this page mins ago...

Whats going on? JJ is that you???

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Lmao... you suck at this job.

Instead of being vague and obtuse you could simply say why Stevek was banned so others avoid doing it.

But no, you like to be the "soul of the party" and get some spotlight by threatening (and while doing so being cheered by one's haters) other posters who have barely broken any rules...

If you say I'm/willy likely next and not firemutt or rudy, well you are truly full of shit and have your favorites. No one trolls more than those two.

You say I'm likely next... but only have one infraction this month weeks ago... so either you are full of shit or you are not following proper procedure...
    Time to take out the trash. Get rid of this clown and ship my 100 points back to me too if possible
    Points Awarded:

firedawg gave GT21Megatron 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Time to take out the trash. Get rid of this clown and ship my 100 points back to me too if possible
    LMAO

banned excon

Your 100 points are pending on a parlay right now. Not looking good.

RudyRuetigger

I will send you 101 if you get him permanently banned

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

LMAO

banned excon

Your 100 points are pending on a parlay right now. Not looking good.
    He’s stiffing on points now

What a low life rat
    Points Awarded:

RudyRuetigger gave firedawg 40 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

good job sbr!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Let me offer this thread some thoughts and facts on this weeks golf tourney.

A lot of solid golfers this week in the Waste Management Open.

Matsuyama has been the last two winners of this tourney.

In 2016 he was the 1st round leader, second after round 2 and 3rd after round 3 before winning with a 14 under par and paying +2500.

In 2017 he was the 2nd after the first round and 3rd after rounds 2 and 3 before winning with a 17 under par and paying +1100.

Despite Matsuyama doing well recently I will not be taking him this tourney.

I have other information regarding golfers and consistent with a strategy of constructing a leaderboard for Sunday the first bets I've made are both on John Rahm at +955 and +930.

In the month of January alone I have had a PGA tour winner at +2000 with only 2 golfers bet (posted in my normal play thread) and a European Tour Winner at +2000 with only 3 golfers bet.

The month of January, traditionally one of the easier months to get a PGA winner for us, even with the more recent wrap around season, is ending and the well could be drying up.

There may me be more plays to finish constructing the Sunday leaderboard but as of now John Rahm has been hit at the limit in two of my books.

To add a little insight into information being processed let me say that there is still more information to come in from both the books and contacts in Phoenix. We also have a Twitter unit scouring potential winners (based on the market driving money) to see where caddy's have been preparing, up to several months ahead of time. In this task, we are a little behind and hope to review the data soon.

Good Luck.

heard it was here:

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

So is Stevek a permaban or temp?

Can we at least know that or is just all too top secret?
    he can still nominate posts!

like Elvis, StevieK Lives!!!!!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

I heard points scam. Anyone else hear that? Philly?

RudyRuetigger

for the 9th time, I am offering stevek a peace offering

hopefully we can be friends when he comes back
    Points Awarded:

GT21Megatron gave RudyRuetigger 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    for the 9th time, I am offering stevek a peace offering

hopefully we can be friends when he comes back
    Players talk needs to be about winners and working together to make money.....First thing is having money of course so the folks here for drama and the BS not betting nor contributing dik should get another hobby
    Points Awarded:

RudyRuetigger gave GT21Megatron 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger

Players talk needs to be about winners and working together to make money.....First thing is having money of course so the folks here for drama and the BS not betting nor contributing dik should get another hobby
    no the subforums are for that

HurryUpAndDrink

I bet, have posted my fair share of winners you are talking out of your ass because you have been unbanned for merely 2 weeks.

So after you were unbanned, immediately after you pick up fights with people you have never interacted with because they create content you don't approve?

Yeah, maybe you should have stayed banned.

I bet everyday. Dont post picks everyday. Thats for 43% touts like your boyfriend firemutt.

RudyRuetigger

I bet, have posted my fair share of winners you are talking out of your ass because you have been unbanned for merely 2 weeks.

So after you were unbanned, immediately after you pick up fights with people you have never interacted with because they create content you don't approve?

I bet everyday. Dont post picks everyday. Thats for 43% touts like your boyfriend firemutt.
    you are banned at every forum and want to bring up someone temporarily banned here?

why don't you just relax and quit attacking posters?

THANKS

firedawg

This is what’s wrong with the site
    This stiff is posting 43% knowing full well he was licking my ass last week for winners

Mods should take the trash out once and for all

GT21Megatron

You have no money? What you betting Presidente bottles and bike tires? You were attacking people for posting plays that lose. It’s been going since I been back following people around and running your yap. You bring nothing....,absolutely nothing to the table here. You wouldn’t take my challenge and that didn’t require any fricken money just your balls which you ran from. Then your talking shit to mods.....How your still here is insanity!!!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    About time SBR took out the trash
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    He's already back under another handle. I am surprised no one noticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    now he has to go 2 library every time he wants 2 post

hope his ankle bracelet doesnt go off
    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Thank God
    Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Good call SBR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Dude needed a timeout

Should of taken Drinker with him
    HUAD next.

MSBRGA

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stevie K a top 15 poster of all times he’ll be back

HurryUpAndDrink

You have no money? What you betting Presidente bottles and bike tires? You were attacking people for posting plays that lose. It’s been going since I been back following people around and running your yap. You bring nothing....,absolutely nothing to the table here. You wouldn’t take my challenge and that didn’t require any fricken money just your balls which you ran from. Then your talking shit to mods.....How your still here is insanity!!!
    How do you fukkin know if I have money or not???? Last time I heard youy can post here WITHOUT paying $100, so if people want this changed BY ALL MEANS MAKE THIS PLACE PRO'S ONLY????? TAKE THAT TO THE MODS AND STOP BITCHING YOU FUKKIN BITCH.

AND THIS IS MY LAST REPLY TO YOU... GROW A PAIR AND STAY THE FUKK AWAY FROM ME YOU STALKING PIECE OF SHIT... OR ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE, STREET FIGHT, SAME CHALLENGE I MADE TO DOGGY, ILL KICK YOUR FUKKIN FACE SO HARD YOU WILL LOOK LIKE FUKKIN MICKEY ROURKE MOTHERFUKKER.

IM DONE WITH YOUR STUPID WANNABE ASS. FUKKIN TOUTS ALL LOSERS!

And this site let them post.

HurryUpAndDrink

Maybe we can get in touch with Brandon Lang, GABEwins, Brock Landers and Ace from the RX!!!!! Maybe Jon Bovi too just to lose our shit and shirts on NBA!!!

JFC... Get real.

Allow them back if we have 2 touts here whats 5 more?

firedawg

How do you fukkin know if I have money or not???? Last time I heard youy can post here WITHOUT paying $100, so if people want this changed BY ALL MEANS MAKE THIS PLACE PRO'S ONLY????? TAKE THAT TO THE MODS AND STOP BITCHING YOU FUKKIN BITCH.

AND THIS IS MY LAST REPLY TO YOU... GROW A PAIR AND STAY THE FUKK AWAY FROM ME YOU STALKING PIECE OF SHIT... OR ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE, STREET FIGHT, SAME CHALLENGE I MADE TO DOGGY, Till I realized he would rip my head off...... But ILL KICK YOUR FUKKIN FACE SO HARD YOU WILL LOOK LIKE FUKKIN MICKEY ROURKE MOTHERFUKKER.

IM DONE WITH YOUR STUPID WANNABE ASS. FUKKIN TOUTS ALL LOSERS!

And this site let them post.
    Fixed it for the hippie
    Guys unhinged
    Challenged me? Lol

Just ignore him Megatron
    He’s garbage and like Rudy said
    The only reason he posts here is because he can’t anywhere else
    Last edited by firedawg; 01-31-18 at 07:02 PM.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Guys unhinged
    Challenged me? Lol

Just ignore him Megatron
    He’s garbage and like Rudy said
    The only reason he posts here is because he can’t anywhere else
    Yeah you backed down from that one pretty smoothly COWARD!

JJ make it happen!

First 123456 Last