jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Russian Sanctions

Congress voted 517-5 to impose sanctions on Russia. The President decides to ignore that law. That is a constitutional crisis. There should be outrage in every corner of this country.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    [FONT="]Congress voted 517-5 to impose sanctions on Russia. The President decides to ignore that law. That is a constitutional crisis. There should be outrage in every corner of this country.[/FONT]
    Trump signed, congress has to enact, but if russia is helping you win races, why?

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

those sanctions are BS, its like north Korea - to keep americans distracted from real issues they need to pay attention to in the country.

Most of my family is back in Russia, some own big business, some are Joe simpletons - noone noticed those sanctions from the frist batch - no economic impact whatsoever. More than that - american businesses close - Russian businesses pop up like mushrooms after the rain.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bonzaii

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

In about 20 years I think it will be Russia who imposes the sanctions.

bozeman

lol - who knows - but US dollar still owns russian economy as of now - Not sure if MR. Pu is powerful enough to overthrow the Greenback

Roscoe_Word

Quote Originally Posted by bozeman View Post
    lol - who knows - but US dollar still owns russian economy as of now - Not sure if MR. Pu is powerful enough to overthrow the Greenback
    yep

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Congress voted 517-5 to impose sanctions on Russia. The President decides to ignore that law. That is a constitutional crisis. There should be outrage in every corner of this country.
    long as they don't fuk with these businesses.....

I need eastern euro/russian ho's to continue to be peddled here in the states.....

(US girls don't let you repeatedly stomp on their heads OR shove baseball bats up their asses at the local rub n tug joints).....

dating russians my way????

anal, baby, anal.....

anal dating

Auto Donk

ps..... if trump refuses to sign a bill, it's not a f'n constitutional crisis....

it's called a f'n veto

Roscoe_Word

Russian women are beautiful. In another post they asked what heaven is. Could be a Russian "goomar" and a 60% ATS method.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Russian Sanctions Stories like this are all a deflection so that people inside this country don't start digging and realize the criminals are right here in DC. You can even go say hi to them if youd like

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Fuk Russia.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What does Putin have on Trump?

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

I feel sorry for all these butt hurt libs. Must be crying their eyes out every night.

Roscoe_Word

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    What does Putin have on Trump?
    Allegedly Trump partied with some Russian hookers (lucky him) at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton several years ago. They stayed in the same room as Obuma once did, and the Russian girls did a golden shower thing where Obama once slept. Those are some of the sordid allegations from the book "Collusion" by the editor of The Guardian. The Steele Dossier and the book are probably about 35% factual.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Russian women are beautiful. In another post they asked what heaven is. Could be a Russian "goomar" and a 60% ATS method.
    i heard russians arent into oral and foreplay sad

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Allegedly Trump partied with some Russian hookers (lucky him) at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton several years ago. They stayed in the same room as Obuma once did, and the Russian girls did a golden shower thing where Obama once slept. Those are some of the sordid allegations from the book "Collusion" by the editor of The Guardian. The Steele Dossier and the book are probably about 35% factual.
    Holyshit someone acutally believes that story??!!

Oh geez, pal... not sure where to begin. That dossier has been debunked several times over. The hillary campaign paid heavily to have that written.

bozeman

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    You are dead wrong. Maybe whoever told u that had one russian girl and she wasnt

Auto Donk

thats alwlays been my no 1 complaint.... I banged a gymnast from the former ussr back around the time kennedy jr crashed his plane, and she was, like many others, very hard to be intimate with on a personal level, ie, wasnt into any thing but stick it in....

ive alwAys attributed it to the probablle abuse from men all their lives back in the homeland, created a hatred of men inside them deep down....

body fore days on her, face was beautiful, but no suckky suckky, and i don't care for the "aye ayyye ayyeee" in stead of the western "oh, oh oh yah fuk me's"......

but, she was a former russian natl team gymnist, so it had a good feel to it, anyway......

Roscoe_Word

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    Holyshit someone acutally believes that story??!!

Oh geez, pal... not sure where to begin. That dossier has been debunked several times over. The hillary campaign paid heavily to have that written.
    Yep. Some people do (lol). I ain't one of em.

Auto Donk

sad shit.... someone tries to blast me with a golden shower hit piece, I'll laugh that off and proudly tell em about the time I stuffed a box of Godiva chocolate truffels up a babe's ass, had her sit on my face, and push them into my mouth as I eagerly feasted directly from her cinnamon ring....

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

The SBR forum voted 9864-3 that you are a sore-but tirefire. LMAO you must love to make an ass of yourself... carry on my man, you are doing a great jib!!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Not true. Russian Rocket's mom is well known for her deepthroat skills.