HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Siding with Lakerboy here...

I cannot endorse the clownshit fest that is happening at players talk for weeks/months now. I know I'm not a pro and I'm kinda new here but I do feel I have lots of things to contribute not only from my 13 year expertise working at books, plus my handicapping and poker skills aint bad.

That said... I'm a real guy here... yeah I post by weaknesses and my strengths both cause I believe in authenticity, I believe in brotherhood and I believe most of us real folks are walking contradictions with a greater purpose. I'm not proud of my sins but not ashamed either. I'm wise beyond my age, that's what pain does.

The disruption and friction created by the two biggest trolls in the forums is just sucking out ALL the fun of this place, no their jabs don't affect me, I laugh it off cause I know is coming from feeble minds... now if TheGiant or Greaser or Gaucho were calling me out on a daily basis, yeah id be actually a little harsh cause they kinda know whats up.

We have people trolling everyday who have confessed they just love to get drunk and troll for laughs... so basically we are allowing a couple of Puberty wasted immature fukks that behave like a Limp Bizkit fan all the time, ruin the fun and the conversations for the rest of us.

I have been lumped as arguing too much with these idiots... but truth is I've been staying away for the most part, engage once or twice a week cause Im no pushover but at the same time makes me look kinda childish and dorky too. In real life I will break these 2 guys in half and teach them a life lesson, probably make them better man by doing so... but I cant punch the sense outta stupid fukks though a keyboard, and since management here seems to think they are not a problem... the problem will only grow.

Drinker out, Ill be lurking and not posting until measures are taken. I dont need the aggravation.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Start off by going pro

Nobody gives a fukkk dummy

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

nobody wants read a book please keep all post to 140 words or less thanks enjoy ur break

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

what has do lakerboy he left cuz he lost a game

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    what has do lakerboy he left cuz he lost a game
    This clown is starving for attention
    Banned at all other forums so he squeals here

Go away drinker

Thanks!!!!!!

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    ... now if TheGiant or Greaser or Gaucho were calling me out on a daily basis, yeah id be actually a little harsh cause they kinda know whats up.
    Triple G

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We got games

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Man, Firedawg cant take the people attacking him, and now Hurry wants "measures taken".

It's like you two genuinely don't realize that YOU are major members of the over the top 7!

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Man, Firedawg cant take the people attacking him, and now Hurry wants "measures taken".

It's like you two genuinely don't realize that YOU are major members of the over the top 7!
    Nah
    You mods let steve ruin the board daily

I figured I’d help

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont troll people. Being over the top and being a narcissistic trolling c-unt are 2 very diff things.

I have not argued with anyone but these 2 fukks and thats only after I have tried to peace up with them and they attack back.

But good to see you think and feel THIS is how it is...

This further validates my decision.

firedawg

He’s back already !!!!!

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

Welcome back Drinker

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    He’s back already !!!!!
    what is the purpose of this post ?

SBR - posting limits PLEASE

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I dont troll people. Being over the top and being a narcissistic trolling c-unt are 2 very diff things.

I have not argued with anyone but these 2 fukks and thats only after I have tried to peace up with them and they attack back.

the best way to show them is to not write anything for at least 10 months

otherwise, I am calling bullshit

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

Halirious
    One poster like 6 posts ago says the trolling now is sad to only come right back with what ? Trolling
    God SBR has some extremely truthful posters
    Good luck to your trolling today fellas

Optional

Nah
    You mods let steve ruin the board daily

I figured I’d help
    Steve's a senior member of OTT7 too!

We are posting in a thread you started to troll Firedawg

jjgold

Wow

HS class in session

I am
    Chasing
    Pussy

You guys chasing rooster

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

one of the main things you and steven harp on dawg and rudy for is the "im leaving" threads, but then they never leave. you have now made your "im leaving" thread, so we will see if your true to your word or just as bad as they are for the current shape of pt

whos the 7?

firedawg

Of course I did
    I’ll continue until you put a leash on steve

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    one of the main things you and steven harp on dawg and rudy for is the "im leaving" threads, but then they never leave. you have now made your "im leaving" thread, so we will see if your true to your word or just as bad as they are for the current shape of pt

whos the 7?
    Hurry
    Dawg
    Boston
    Rudy
    Willy
    Steve

Can't think of the 7th right now... maybe they calmed down and blended back in.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Saloon this shit. We got games and money to make

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

I cannot endorse the clownshit fest that is happening at players talk for weeks/months now. I know I'm not a pro and I'm kinda new here but I do feel I have lots of things to contribute not only from my 13 year expertise working at books, plus my handicapping and poker skills aint bad.

That said... I'm a real guy here... yeah I post by weaknesses and my strengths both cause I believe in authenticity, I believe in brotherhood and I believe most of us real folks are walking contradictions with a greater purpose. I'm not proud of my sins but not ashamed either. I'm wise beyond my age, that's what pain does.

The disruption and friction created by the two biggest trolls in the forums is just sucking out ALL the fun of this place, no their jabs don't affect me, I laugh it off cause I know is coming from feeble minds... now if TheGiant or Greaser or Gaucho were calling me out on a daily basis, yeah id be actually a little harsh cause they kinda know whats up.

We have people trolling everyday who have confessed they just love to get drunk and troll for laughs... so basically we are allowing a couple of Puberty wasted immature fukks that behave like a Limp Bizkit fan all the time, ruin the fun and the conversations for the rest of us.

I have been lumped as arguing too much with these idiots... but truth is I've been staying away for the most part, engage once or twice a week cause Im no pushover but at the same time makes me look kinda childish and dorky too. In real life I will break these 2 guys in half and teach them a life lesson, probably make them better man by doing so... but I cant punch the sense outta stupid fukks though a keyboard, and since management here seems to think they are not a problem... the problem will only grow.

Drinker out, Ill be lurking and not posting until measures are taken. I dont need the aggravation.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Can you name the other members of that group?

i give LB mad props. Made a thread & when lost stuck to his word.

Not sure why many single out Dawg & Rudy for their drunk posting. I know of at least one more but I guess because he’s “in the closet” about it, it goes unnoticed.

58 in Philly today. Teeing off in 45

Sam Losco

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Can you name the other members of that group?

i give LB mad props. Made a thread & when lost stuck to his word.

Not sure why many single out Dawg & Rudy for their drunk posting. I know of at least one more but I guess because he’s “in the closet” about it, it goes unnoticed.

58 in Philly today. Teeing off in 45
    i dont think its because they post drunk, its just the fact you can tell when they are drinking because they are alot more annoying

Sam Losco

Hurry
    Dawg
    Boston
    Rudy
    Willy
    Steve

Can't think of the 7th right now... maybe they calmed down and blended back in.
    i figured this was it, cant think of the 7th either

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

too bad... I like drink.

Thicker skin buddy... nothing real world in here. Have some laughs, share some wagering thoughts... shake the rest off.

They try to get to you and they succeeded. Look in the mirror... make adjustments

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    i dont think its because they post drunk, its just the fact you can tell when they are drinking because they are alot more annoying
    Alcohol is def involved in these cat fights... I think it is awesome free entertainment.

Sam Losco

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    Alcohol is def involved in these cat fights... I think it is awesome free entertainment.

at the start i would read along abit, but then it spilled out to many different threads and would derail talking about sports/betting. it got annoying quick

jjgold

Laker boy one of the smartest businessmen I ever met.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    too bad... I like drink.

Thicker skin buddy... nothing real world in here. Have some laughs, share some wagering thoughts... shake the rest off.

They try to get to you and they succeeded. Look in the mirror... make adjustments
    You certainly have a lot of wisdom and advice for a guy who's been here only 10 days. Hmmmmm?

We're all speculators here--let's see if we can guess who you're ghosting.

I say LakerBoy.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

While we're at the business of speculating, let me put forth a theory. Clearly Firedork and Ruby Slippers are the same person.

They're both phenomenally annoying, have the same posting technique, and attack everyone except each other. If they were different people they would be at each other's throat.

I maintain that "they" are actually SBR administrative plants designed to stir up traffic. Sort of like the way Yahoo or AOL puts in a daily Kardashian or Chrissy Teigen story knowing it annoys the crap outta people to the point that it's effective clickbait.

Fcking pathetic!!

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

This clown is starving for attention
    Banned at all other forums so he squeals here

Go away drinker

Thanks!!!!!!

LMAO..... nobody more thirsty for attention than you pal. Go make another going away thread. Gimme a FN break
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Can i join? is brooks85 part of the group? Did stevek threaten to whip their ass? This is a great telenovella

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

if ur sensitive emotional get angry easy this place might not be for u

12 Last