magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    After the GOP lost a Senate seat to Democrats for the first time in 25 years, the Alabama House has voted 67-31 to end special elections for U.S. Senate appointments.

jayfly you are a real piece of work lol... keep trying to convince yourself that the demlibs are making strides... you get em big guy!!!

So you know the DNC is borrowing that seat until the actual election, and the Alabama senate basically voted to make sure the DNC can never borrow that seat again. And you view this as a victory lol

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    jayfly you are a real piece of work lol... keep trying to convince yourself that the demlibs are making strides... you get em big guy!!!

So you know the DNC is borrowing that seat until the actual election, and the Alabama senate basically voted to make sure the DNC can never borrow that seat again. And you view this as a victory lol

That may be and I dont see anywhere that I said it is a victory. But even you with those big giant blinders and low iq can see what they did.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

That may be and I dont see anywhere that I said it is a victory. But even you with those big giant blinders and low iq can see what they did.
    Right. 2nd Tier retail chains were really flying high until that "tax scam", huh jay? Macy's ... really? Sears? Sam's Club, which is being phased out so that Wal-Mart can compete more directly with Amazon. Ever heard of Amazon, jay?

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Thread title should be changed to Dems/Schumer caves... more winning for AMERICA

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by bigbubbafade View Post
    Thread title should be changed to Dems/Schumer caves... more winning for AMERICA
    At least half of America is Democrat

This is not a win for America, this is a win for the Trump administration. You have to realize regardless how passionate you are about your views that half of America disagrees. They are every bit as American as you are

So America doesn't win until there legislative measures that benefit both parties and we haven't see a whole lot of that lately.

Congrats Trump, pat yourself on the back, you won this round. But Trump is the only winner here, not you, not the GOP and certainly not America
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jayfly

jayfly

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Right. 2nd Tier retail chains were really flying high until that "tax scam", huh jay? Macy's ... really? Sears? Sam's Club, which is being phased out so that Wal-Mart can compete more directly with Amazon. Ever heard of Amazon, jay?
    Typical pub deflection. Bottom line is thats a lot of stores closing and jobs lost or leaving country. Spin it any way you want.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

80% of Americans want secure borders.. Pollings show this.. Dems are gonna lose this battle.. Liberals and Dems are going against the people when they are resisting Trump.. Bottom line..

BUILD IT.. SECURE IT!!! Begin to slowly kick out the illegals.. Make em earn it and come back legally!!! That's the law now.

ROTTINGCHRIST
    ROTTINGCHRIST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1105

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: magaman

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    At least half of America is Democrat

This is not a win for America, this is a win for the Trump administration. You have to realize regardless how passionate you are about your views that half of America disagrees. They are every bit as American as you are

So America doesn't win until there legislative measures that benefit both parties and we haven't see a whole lot of that lately.

Congrats Trump, pat yourself on the back, you won this round. But Trump is the only winner here, not you, not the GOP and certainly not America
    I agree with this.

Kraken do you agree the tax cuts are a win for America? Yes I know a small percentage of higher income folks in CA and NY are adversely affected. Is this good legislation for Americans?

ROTTINGCHRIST
    ROTTINGCHRIST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1105

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ Democrats magically flipped on illegal immigration over the past 10 years as it seems..

Sanctuary cities and States are going to crap and I live in one now and can verify that.. I hate what illegal immigration has done to my fine city over the past 20 years..

MAGA!!!

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ Democrats magically flipped on illegal immigration over the past 10 years as it seems..

Sanctuary cities and States are going to crap and I live in one now and can verify that.. I hate what illegal immigration has done to my fine city over the past 20 years..

MAGA!!!
    They need illegal immigrants for votes. Nothing more. The majority of America is tired of their BS and the Dems need those who don't know any better.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    I agree with this.

Kraken do you agree the tax cuts are a win for America? Yes I know a small percentage of higher income folks in CA and NY are adversely affected. Is this good legislation for Americans?
    If you want a yes or no answer, the answer is no.

There are more than a few parallels between this Tax Cuts and Job Act and the ACA. Not a single Democrat voted for these tax cuts and not a single Republican voted for Obamacare. How is this a good thing for America? How is it a good thing when one party forces their agenda on the entire country? Answer is, it's not. It wasn't good when Obama rammed the stimulus package through without any Republican support, or when he did it again with the ACA and it's no better now that Trump and the GOP are doing it with these tax cuts.

Do I acknowledge that many Americans both D's and R's will save money on taxes over the next few years, yes. This is undeniable.

But that one aspect of the TCJA is relatively small in the broader context. The TCJA was a handout from the GOP to their donor base.

America never wins when one party unilaterally passes legislation and we lose every time the major benefactors of these bills are special interest groups and corporations.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    They need illegal immigrants for votes. Nothing more. The majority of America is tired of their BS and the Dems need those who don't know any better.
    True, if the Democrats can find a way to grant 11 million illegal immigrants amnesty then they will surely pick up those 11 million Democratic votes.. Let in millions more that's just more potential Democratic votes..

I'd really like to not believe that with the Democratic Party but sadly it might be true. America isn't built like that, America has never granted amnesty to millions of illegals to gain votes for any political party..

THEY ARE TRYING TO DO THAT IN CALIFORNIA even with the illegal immigrants now, by granting them voting rights...

Yesterdays California news - http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/23...nt-voting.html
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-24-18 at 07:01 PM.

The Kraken

True, if the Democrats can find a way to grant 11 million illegal immigrants amnesty then they will surely pick up those 11 million Democratic votes.. Let in millions more that's just more potential Democratic votes..

I'd really like to not believe that with the Democratic Party but sadly it might be true. America isn't built like that, America has never granted amnesty to millions of illegals to gain votes for any political party..

THEY ARE TRYING TO DO THAT IN CALIFORNIA even with the illegal immigrants now, by granting them voting rights...

Yesterdays California news - http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/23...nt-voting.html
    Just to clear up your gross misrepresentation of the actual bill

"California this spring will begin automatically registering adults who obtain or renew a driver’s license to vote, leading to some concern non-citizens and immigrants illegally living in the state could find it easier to cast ballots in elections.
    officials are disputing those claims, however, and say safeguards in place will prevent non-citizens from voting."

"
    A California official pushed back against those concerns, telling Fox News those who must apply for or renew a special license classification – the AB 60, named after the bill that gave illegals the right to apply for licenses in 2015 - would be excluded from the voter notification process.“The driver license application program prevents undocumented Californians from being able to register to vote,” said Jessica Gonzalez, Assistant Deputy Director of the DMV. “Automatic programming will not let them go to the (voter) registration section. It will be automatically grayed out and can’t be bypassed. It will require proof of U.S. citizenship and California residency.”

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Just to clear up your gross misrepresentation of the actual bill

"California this spring will begin automatically registering adults who obtain or renew a driver’s license to vote, leading to some concern non-citizens and immigrants illegally living in the state could find it easier to cast ballots in elections.
    officials are disputing those claims, however, and say safeguards in place will prevent non-citizens from voting."

"
    A California official pushed back against those concerns, telling Fox News those who must apply for or renew a special license classification – the AB 60, named after the bill that gave illegals the right to apply for licenses in 2015 - would be excluded from the voter notification process.“The driver license application program prevents undocumented Californians from being able to register to vote,” said Jessica Gonzalez, Assistant Deputy Director of the DMV. “Automatic programming will not let them go to the (voter) registration section. It will be automatically grayed out and can’t be bypassed. It will require proof of U.S. citizenship and California residency.”

I read that before I posted and let's see what happens as I think there is an underlining agenda here with the Liberal leadership here in California.. This State has already granted illegal immigrants the right to obtain a California Drivers license.. The next step is voting rights..

Maybe I jumped the gun but I see the writing on the wall.. I know what is going on in the State that I live in..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If you want a yes or no answer, the answer is no.

There are more than a few parallels between this Tax Cuts and Job Act and the ACA. Not a single Democrat voted for these tax cuts and not a single Republican voted for Obamacare. How is this a good thing for America? How is it a good thing when one party forces their agenda on the entire country? Answer is, it's not. It wasn't good when Obama rammed the stimulus package through without any Republican support, or when he did it again with the ACA and it's no better now that Trump and the GOP are doing it with these tax cuts.

Do I acknowledge that many Americans both D's and R's will save money on taxes over the next few years, yes. This is undeniable.

But that one aspect of the TCJA is relatively small in the broader context. The TCJA was a handout from the GOP to their donor base.

America never wins when one party unilaterally passes legislation and we lose every time the major benefactors of these bills are special interest groups and corporations.
    The Tax bill is already working as it supercharged the Economy the moment it was passed..

Democrats in office are all ready beginning to admit they made a mistake in not supporting this tax bill.. They were saying before it passed that it would kill the economy, it was nuclear, bla bla bla, etc.. NOT THE CASE AS USUAL...

Kragen keep an open mind to what's going on around you please... Keep it real...

The Kraken

The Tax bill is already working as it supercharged the Economy the moment it was passed..

Democrats in office are all ready beginning to admit they made a mistake in not supporting this tax bill.. They were saying before it passed that it would kill the economy, it was nuclear, bla bla bla, etc.. NOT THE CASE AS USUAL...

Kragen keep an open mind to what's going on around you please... Keep it real...
    This isn't really about Dems or Repubs, or Trumps tax bill or immigration

The bigger picture is that both sides have sold out to corporate lobbyists and serve only their interest

It's ironical that you tell me to keep an open mind to whats going on around me and yet you fail to see what is going on around you. You think this tax bill benefits you??? , you think you have any common interests with the Koch brothers?

You are completely missing it all

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This isn't really about Dems or Repubs, or Trumps tax bill or immigration

The bigger picture is that both sides have sold out to corporate lobbyists and serve only their interest

It's ironical that you tell me to keep an open mind to whats going on around me and yet you fail to see what is going on around you. You think this tax bill benefits you??? , you think you have any common interests with the Koch brothers?

What ever - if the rich get richer so be it and who cares as long as more jobs and businesses are coming back for Americans...

Is it helping the American people and their families is what you have to ask yourself? Come on Kraken I know you hate Trump and want to resist but look around you.

We're doing betting here in America so far under Trump... Just need healthcare restructured and this immigration crap settled...

The Kraken

I feel bad for you

You’re just a simple-minded man that bought into the rhetoric. You watched too much tv, read too many opinion editorials.

Now you’re scared and angry.

Every day others are fighting for their equality and you’re losing your privilege, and you don’t know how to process this so you blame those fighting for equality.

The idea of equality infuriates you and you don’t even know it because you’re not that cerebral. But it’s clear in your words, the fear, the anger, they come out in every post.

You hate Obama, you hate liberals, you are full of hate and vitriol because you you were conditioned this way, that way when you go to the poll you vote red.

You’re just another casualty of the games they play in dc, and you’re too dumb to see it

ByeShea

Typical pub deflection. Bottom line is thats a lot of stores closing and jobs lost or leaving country. Spin it any way you want.
    3 consecutive quarters of 3+% GDP growth. Obama never came close to this. And that means jobs, jobs, jobs. So any retard getting fired after being stuck working at Macy's has a great shot at better employment.

Wal-Mart superstores and Amazon crush competing retail, not Trump's tax plan. No offense, but I can't believe someone is dumb enough to actually think that.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I feel bad for you

You’re just a simple-minded man that bought into the rhetoric. You watched too much tv, read too many opinion editorials.

Now you’re scared and angry.

Every day others are fighting for their equality and you’re losing your privilege, and you don’t know how to process this so you blame those fighting for equality.

The idea of equality infuriates you and you don’t even know it because you’re not that cerebral. But it’s clear in your words, the fear, the anger, they come out in every post.

You hate Obama, you hate liberals, you are full of hate and vitriol because you you were conditioned this way, that way when you go to the poll you vote red.

You’re just another casualty of the games they play in dc, and you’re too dumb to see it
    I voted for Obama 1st term because I thought Bush Jr was failing the Country, our economy needed a boost and change.... I vote for what change is best for the Country regardless of party..

If Trump is failing this Country in the second term I may vote for the next Democratic nominee if I think he or she can better the Country and it's people.. I use to be a Democrat just for the record but don't like the direction the Democratic party is going.. I think it's corrupt and not good for the Country...

I like what is happening now and I like that Trump policies are making it happen.. I fully support Trump for now... That's all...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-24-18 at 10:16 PM.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    Votes/Voters no longer matter, immigrants, legal or not are here for cheap labor
    so that we Americans can support slavery, without openly supporting slavery

they got this shit down to a science

also, Jibbby`s post above makes sense, pretty sure I used to misunderstand him
    my mistake!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Votes/Voters no longer matter, immigrants, legal or not are here for cheap labor
    so that we Americans can support slavery, without openly supporting slavery

they got this shit down to a science

also, Jibbby`s post above makes sense, pretty sure I used to misunderstand him
    my mistake!
    Prosecute business owners that hire illegals to exploit cheap labor should slow down illegal immigration..

No jobs they won't come.. California business owners made millions off cheap Mexican illegal immigrant labor.. I know this first hand from some of my wealthy friends today..

I'll tell you a true story - My buddy whom was a gambling junkie ended up in GA and it changed his life.. Didn't stop him from hiring illegals to work his cleaning company that made him millions.. I roomed with my friend in college and traveled the world with him.. He just asked for a drivers license and fake social security #'s to protect his asss to hire cheap labor.. He created one of the largest restaurant cleaning companies in Los Angeles, California..

This was after he was broke from being a compulsive gambler then going sober. He sold some of his accounts to me in times on need .. I gave them back to him when he went sober from gambling..

My friend today lives in a 5 million dollar home in Malibu, Ca. and is loaded, cleans LAX and is only growing.. All off Mexican illegal immigrants.. He's a Christian man today and was my best friend growing up and I barely speak to him today.. He got cancer at age 48 also... Mouth cancer..

True story... He exploited cheap illegal immigrant labor for profit and I believe is paying the price today. He got filthy rich but he got greedy...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-24-18 at 11:01 PM.

jayfly

It's ironic that you tell me to keep an open mind to whats going on around me and yet you fail to see what is going on around you.

Sadly this is most of the country. Both sides. Continually voting against their best interests.

jayfly

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    3 consecutive quarters of 3+% GDP growth. Obama never came close to this. And that means jobs, jobs, jobs. So any retard getting fired after being stuck working at Macy's has a great shot at better employment.

Wal-Mart superstores and Amazon crush competing retail, not Trump's tax plan. No offense, but I can't believe someone is dumb enough to actually think that.

Try again.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...gdp-in-the-us/

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

ByeShea

Read about GE, Jack Welch's old company that turned to Obama and crony capitalism ... The Decline and Fall of General Electric, the Poster Child of Obamanomics ... GE was a gold standard American corporation - worst performing Dow stock since 2000. Turns out catering to nonsense rather than actual demand is not sound business.

Particularly nauseating passage:
    GE CEO Jeff Immelt kicked off the start of former President Barack Obama's administration with a letter prophesying a golden era of American industrial planning, ushered in by the bailouts and a new president who promised a “remaking” of America.
    In a letter praising the Federal Reserve, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Treasury, “and global governments,” plus “stimulus programs being implemented around the world [that] will provide trillions in new investments,” Immelt foresaw that the “global economy, and capitalism, will be 'reset' in several important ways.” Specifically, “In a reset economy, the government will be a regulator; and also an industry policy champion, a financier, and a key partner.”
    The letter bragged, “We have gained access to government funding programs that put us on equal footing with banks,” and described GE as “ a natural partner” with federal agencies, “as the role of government increases in the current crisis.” GE is “a particularly desirable partner for governments,” Immelt assured shareholders.
    Whenever the Obama administration introduced a major policy initiative, GE was there hopping on board, looking to be the government’s partner.
    When Obama created a “Jobs Council,” his jobs czar was Immelt.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Daca is caca it needs to be shut down.. Ancor baby crap..

I'm on the fence with Amnesty for DACA, I just can't wrap my head around the fact that if you sneak in to America illegally you then get rewarded with citizenship if you are with Daca.. That just doesn't sound right or legit to me...

ByeShea

In reality, Democrats won CHIP funding for six years, extracted a promise of a DACA vote, and kept their shutdown leverage in play. Republicans got just two and a half weeks of government funding.Sorry, who had the "big win" again?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Chuck is a big cry baby... Typical unhinged sensitive emotional liberal...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I’m getting slightly fatigued with all this winning.

First 12