dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

And you think you had a bad day?

Thomas Earl, 56, male July 8, 1932 Captive Cleveland, Ohio Earl, a zookeeper at the Cleveland Brookside Zoo, was mauled by a brown bear when feeding it in its pen. After a vicious struggle, police shot the bear. Earl was also mistakenly shot, but it was determined that he was already dead.[219] Earlier in the day, Earl had been fired from his job.[220]
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Brown Bears Matter

Hugh Madbrough
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 288

Why was he feeding a Bear, if he was fired?

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Madbrough View Post
    Why do men fukk their ex gf post breakup?

Hugh Madbrough

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Why do men fukk their ex gf post breakup?
    Real talk. They say that us men are the unfaithful ones but post breakup, the woman already has someone new lined up. While the man, is genuinely heart broken, begins to drink, doesn't sleep {the thought of her making love to someone else keeps the man up}, doesn't eat, al punto de la desesperacion. Then she sends that text, just so she can keep the guy on the hook, so when she needs something, he'll be right there.

HurryUpAndDrink

Real talk. They say that us men are the unfaithful ones but post breakup, the woman already has someone new lined up. While the man, is genuinely heart broken, begins to drink, doesn't sleep {the thought of her making love to someone else keeps the man up}, doesn't eat, al punto de la desesperacion. Then she sends that text, just so she can keep the guy on the hook, so when she needs something, he'll be right there.
    BRUTAL.

Sounds like last week for me.

Hugh Madbrough

BRUTAL.

Sounds like last week for me.

I'm rooting for you on your ex, brah. Deep down you know how to get her back, mane. When my girl left me, it was the worst 6 weeks of my life. Her friends were trying to introduce her to new guys but lo que es tuyo, es tuyo and nobody takes it. Yao Ming.

HurryUpAndDrink

I'm rooting for you on your ex, brah. Deep down you know how to get her back, mane. When my girl left me, it was the worst 6 weeks of my life. Her friends were trying to introduce her to new guys but lo que es tuyo, es tuyo and nobody takes it. Yao Ming.
    Thanks my man... yeah she texts me outta the blue to say stupid shit...

Like yesterday... she sends a VM saying... "Wow I was looking at some pics when we were together, I was so fat"

And Im like... "No, not really"

She.. "Well now I look way better right?" (she is on a diet and goes to gym 5x a week)

And Im like... "Yeah but I never minded you having some 5 extra pounds... geez... If I wanted to date a model Id date one... But I wanted you"

And she's like... "Wanted? Past tense?"

I'm like... "If I wanted to date an english teacher Id date one"

So she lols... and she waits and expects me to ask her out since its Friday... bare in mind in all of this... I take up to 1-2 hrs to reply her VMs... never asked her out... left her with the last reply

I wasnt busy... was just distracted...

She is a player man, kind of... smart... need to be smarter... make her think Im over it, treat her sweet, lick her long...

And just show her Im on my A game ... she'll fall again if I act the right way, if she dont, is not meant to be and aint much I can do

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Thanks my man... yeah she texts me outta the blue to say stupid shit...

Like yesterday... she sends a VM saying... "Wow I was looking at some pics when we were together, I was so fat"

And Im like... "No, not really"

She.. "Well now I look way better right?" (she is on a diet and goes to gym 5x a week)

And Im like... "Yeah but I never minded you having some 5 extra pounds... geez... If I wanted to date a model Id date one... But I wanted you"

And she's like... "Wanted? Past tense?"

I'm like... "If I wanted to date an english teacher Id date one"

So she lols... and she waits and expects me to ask her out since its Friday... bare in mind in all of this... I take up to 1-2 hrs to reply her VMs... never asked her out... left her with the last reply

I wasnt busy... was just distracted...

She is a player man, kind of... smart... need to be smarter... make her think Im over it, treat her sweet, lick her long...

And just show her Im on my A game ... she'll fall again if I act the right way, if she dont, is not meant to be and aint much I can do
    Let's talk about it in study hall on Monday
    I will ask one of my friends to ask one of her friends if she still likes you
    Keep this crap on Facebook you f@g

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Real talk. They say that us men are the unfaithful ones but post breakup, the woman already has someone new lined up.
    Chic's are devious the relationship is over for her weeks before she tells you. When you find out she is already with her rebound boyfriend or has one lined up.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Only on SBR could a guy being killed in 1932 by a bear turn into a discussion about relationships

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

The Bear was hungry

53 defense
    53 defense's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5221

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Thomas Earl, 56, male July 8, 1932 Captive Cleveland, Ohio Earl, a zookeeper at the Cleveland Brookside Zoo, was mauled by a brown bear when feeding it in its pen. After a vicious struggle, police shot the bear. Earl was also mistakenly shot, but it was determined that he was already dead.[219] Earlier in the day, Earl had been fired from his job.[220]

Yea, but he didn't have to spend the weekend with my mother-in-law...........

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

They probably allowed him to finish out the day. Lucky him!

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Only on SBR could a guy being killed in 1932 by a bear turn into a discussion about relationships
    SBR is now the Facebook chick site to post everything you do or think every 5 minutes
    Rudy, Firedawg, Steven and the biggest F@g of all, Hurry up and make up shit to sound cool
    What a fukkin joke

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

let me get this straight.....

he'd been fired earlier in the day.....

why in the fuk is he thereafter getting into the f'n cage to feed the f'n bears....?

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    let me get this straight.....

he'd been fired earlier in the day.....

why in the fuk is he thereafter getting into the f'n cage to feed the f'n bears....?
    my guess is he was allowed to finish the day to say goodbye to the animals...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

someone probably tipped the bear off (deep state) that "hey, it's that f'n loser's last day, you've been talkin' all that shit about rippin' his fukkin' head off, well today's your last chance....."

HurryUpAndDrink

LOL

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Plenty of wisdom here.

Women are freaking evil when it comes to fidelity. I learned this years ago. So I decided if you cannot beat them, join them.

I prefer to date married women. They love the encounters, the sex, and you don't have to spend a bunch of time with them. Knock it out of the park and wait for her to text you again in a few days.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

Hugh Madbrough

Lol. I rather talk relationships than politics. We should all be seeing the same color green.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Sucks to be Earl.