itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Anyone see latest “police brutality” case video today?

Earlier this week in Arkansas a guy named Charles Smith was “racially profiled” and “brutality murdered” is what ran for days.

City finally got tired of all the rumors because the usual suspects had pumped it up saying he was a sweet kid out with friends until he was targeted and his fruitful future was stripped away. He was “doing nothing wrong”.

Video shows the police pull out first two passengers and sit them on the sidewalk not even cuffed and as they go the get Smith out he screams that he isn’t going to jail....reaches for a gun....cops yell gun...tell him to drop it or he’ll be tazed as they are holding him down to prevent the weapon from coming up....Smith Keri’s fighting and turns the pistol over his head straight in the face of one cop who moved and fired a shot....other officers then roll off andretirn fire as Smith is seen trying to keep firing point blank at them.

Now that the evidence is released the morons are crying that it was wrong to release it because the family doesn’t want to have it out there.....backfired....they wanted to use the old cops are lying he was probly begging for his life and they tortured him routine again.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Video?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Video?
    Just use your imagination, okay? OP didn't pour all that effort into delineating events just so you could skip straight to a video depicting the real thing. Respect the grind.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

actually surprising to see a video justify a cop shooting considering what trash law enforcement have proven themselves to be.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Just use your imagination, okay? OP didn't pour all that effort into delineating events just so you could skip straight to a video depicting the real thing. Respect the grind.
    Triple D is use to just clicking the thumbnails on RedTube and skipping the reading so I guess he gets a pass but you’re right the rest are a bunch of lazy ADD fukks 🤣

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

this video showing actual law enforcement abuse should tide everyone over til the vid gets posted:

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

driving while black at 1 am in little rock ark is about the dumbest thing a homeboy can do.....

stay calm and try the I don't consent to searches when they ask "you mind if I check that out....."

funny how white people get "license and registration, please" while blacks are often told to get their hands out the window and in sight, and to make no moves right out of the box on a simple traffic citation.....

recent case I had they pulled over my client and his buddy, and approached the car with guns drawn.... (granted, they looked like traditional gangbangers)..... got the case dismissed (one hit of x found on my client's seat) due to the idiot cop askin' something similar to that white cop in the arkansas video, "you don't have anything in here you're not supposed to have, do you" driver answers "no sir"....

cop asks "do you mind if I check that?" (an idiot way to phrase a consent search request), and the driver answers "yes sir", but it's clear he means to give the cop consent from the way he said it.....

but when you type it out, like I told the prosecutor we'd do at the court of appeals if we didn't get the case tossed, he agreed....

do you mind? yes sir.... ie, yes, i mind... = no consent.....

my boy got to spend xmas with his kids instead of goin' in for bond violations for smoking weed on bond.....

never consent to searches be polite.....

and, as always, follow these simple rules as well:

always good to get a little refresher course.....

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Video here. Fight starts at the 4:00 part and happens pretty fast from there.

https://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlo...to-return-fire

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Funny that probably the worst shooting is the black muslim shooting the white woman(Justine Damond). No one is yelling racism. The shooting was worse than Walter Scott.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

black cop racially profiling black teens in a car?
    maybe I'm just being racist thinking that cop asking the kids questions was black because he sounded like it.

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

Thanks for that video Donk. Hilarious. I do feel sorry for my black friends though. I see things both ways. Good people are good people. I don't give a shit if your white, black, brown, yellow, red or green.
    Last edited by hawkeye 16; 01-11-18 at 09:48 AM.