cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Why are ______ people such Bad Tippers

Went out to eat with my family tonight some mom and pop local buffet a big party of 16 _________ people came in take up 3 tables 5 kids, they are loud running up and down the hall and worst off when they left saw 2 waitresses clearing the tables not 1 single dollar left on the table No tip at all, felt really bad for the waitresses tripled my tip, shame on you bad tippers

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Waited tables for a very long time.

White, American males from 30-70 are what you want to make money and not go crazy in the process. Anything else, you're rolling the dice, and some dice are worse than others.

As to who in particular and why? I could write a book.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Went out to eat with my family tonight some mom and pop local buffet a big party of 16 _________ people came in take up 3 tables 5 kids, they are loud running up and down the hall and worst off when they left saw 2 waitresses clearing the tables not 1 single dollar left on the table No tip at all, felt really bad for the waitresses tripled my tip, shame on you bad tippers
    Buffets aren't known for a lot of tipping, and people like you described are probably broke AF, and feel like they need the money more.

Not making an excuse for it, but buffets are a different animal.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Buffets aren't known for a lot of tipping, and people like you described are probably broke AF, and feel like they need the money more.

Not making an excuse for it, but buffets are a different animal.
    i agree they aren't the same but still a big party like that and they 2 waitresses were clearing the empty plates and re filling all their drinks they should of gave something, i always tip very well because i know serving is a job i could never do have pretend be nice to somebody alot of respect for those people

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Funny I always tip and never with cash, I wonder how I do that. Welcome to 2017 caveman, never assume.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Funny I always tip and never with cash, I wonder how I do that. Welcome to 2017 caveman, never assume.
    at the buffet place you pay ahead of time so there is no way to leave a tip on credit card only cash , if i have cash on me at normal places i will give server cash because i know cash is king and they can lie about their tips and claim less money , i'm glad you tip some people don't tip at all and i despise anybody that is a bad tipper

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Who's the caveman here??
    Always tip in cash...Bad form to tip on the Card.
    Money has a way of being diverted from the server.

jtoler

at the buffet place you pay ahead of time so there is no way to leave a tip on credit card only cash , if i have cash on me at normal places i will give server cash because i know cash is king and they can lie about their tips and claim less money , i'm glad you tip some people don't tip at all and i despise anybody that is a bad tipper
    Uh sure you can pay ahead, can prob pay at register also, who cares its a buffet, youre pretty much serving yourself. Why doesnt anyone ever ask why the greedy restaurant business doesnt pay their employees what they should. Many people provide services in every area of life that could justify being tipped but the greedy restaurant business wants to put the onus on the customer who's already overpaying for food.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Who's the caveman here??
    Always tip in cash...Bad form to tip on the Card.
    Money has a way of being diverted from the server.
    If so bank will take care of it.

19th Hole

Uh sure you can pay ahead, can prob pay at register also, who cares its a buffet, youre pretty much serving yourself. Why doesnt anyone ever ask why the greedy restaurant business doesnt pay their employees what they should. Many people provide services in every area of life that could justify being tipped but the greedy restaurant business wants to put the onus on the customer who's already overpaying for food.
    You could really get more bang out of your thin wallet by brown bagging it and avoiding any social amenities.

jtoler

You could really get more bang out of your thin wallet by brown bagging it and avoiding any social amenities.
    Well I ordered 22 bucks of Jimmy John's today and tipped 7 bucks, honestly I dont know if thats considered good or bad, they say 15 percent, but hey. I really dont care, Id rather not tip when not only its their job but they have an employer theyre on the payroll of.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Well I ordered 22 bucks of Jimmy John's today and tipped 7 bucks, honestly I dont know if thats considered good or bad, they say 15 percent, but hey. I really dont care, Id rather not tip when not only its their job but they have an employer theyre on the payroll of.
    jimmy johns is a sub place i hope that was for a delivery , 7 bucks is very good on a 22 order for subs

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

i think the tricky one is the curbside delivery like outback or carrabbas what to type the person who just brings your food, or like when you order food for pickup at like chinese or pizza and go into to get what to tip those people i usually keep those small 1-2 dollars

jtoler

jimmy johns is a sub place i hope that was for a delivery , 7 bucks is very good on a 22 order for subs
    Yes delivery, Ive tipped more than what the meal was before simply because I liked the service. Ive only rarely ordered then picked up pizza, I dont recall tipping for that, but Ill call in say Longhorn's and Ill pick it up and tip there.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

used to always hear those stupid jimmy johns commercials on the radio freaky fast, i guess you can be that fast when you have no cheese options and don't heat subs very vanilla store

19th Hole

JT, The problem has nothing to do with banks. It's in-house.

jtoler

used to always hear those stupid jimmy johns commercials on the radio freaky fast, i guess you can be that fast when you have no cheese options and don't heat subs very vanilla store
    Thats funny because I asked for extra cheese and asked if they had american and they said only provolone, I really dont like them too much but only ordered because they are super fast, only took like 5-7 minutes to deliver.

jtoler

JT, The problem has nothing to do with banks. It's in-house.
    Yeah I know its in house but the bank will refund at least they have for me. I had something show up once and they refunded no questions asked basically. I cancelled card and got a new one, but it wasnt restaurant employee, least I dont think.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Yeah I know its in house but the bank will refund at least they have for me. I had something show up once and they refunded no questions asked basically. I cancelled card and got a new one, but it wasnt restaurant employee, least I dont think.
    i think hes refering to waiters having to share their tips with bartender or bus boys or whoever

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

your 1$ tip to the mcdonald cashier doesn't count.

I truly enjoy watching you imply you have money when it's hilariously obvious you don't non-pro

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

is this a "fill in the blank sbr pop quiz"?

a special sbr christmas question?

how many pts do we win if we get the answer right?????

Auto Donk

we learned real fast, when ordering at the european restaurant where a bunch of uncircumcised euro-trash dudes worked, never order "extra cheese" on anything....... a body temperature wad of schmegma tossed on top of any meal can pretty much ruin it....

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

i think hes refering to waiters having to share their tips with bartender or bus boys or whoever
    good god, i wanted to smash my head against the wall reading his replies

not only that, but the super duper fukkin obvious thing that jt is forgetting in his fake situation is that they have to pay taxes when leaving with a card as opposed to cash they can just pocket

fukk i hate stupid, poor, lying, pathetic people

reigle9

and the only reason he replied anyway with his fake story is that he's a loser that gets his self worth by being captain save a ho for black people, who you were obviously talking about but afraid to say in today's "reality offends me cause i'm a huge bitch loser" culture

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Do you ever leave your house?

King tut
    King Butt
    King tut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8655

I just got my wifes oil changed and gave the guy a 15.00 tip. Tip good and they remember you

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

What do they have at a "mom and pop local buffet"?

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by King tut View Post
    I just got my wifes oil changed and gave the guy a 15.00 tip. Tip good and they remember you
    0% chance they remember you, you were the 15th of out 50 oil changes today...but i do the same when lowes delivers something "so they remember me", give one guy 20 and tell them to split it

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    good question, sounds good

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    actually the food wasn't that good this time they usually have a sliced roast beef station with au jus, a ham then other things salad bar pizza fish veggies big desert section, you pay when u come in so there is no way leave a tip on card after i like go there because they have college age waitresses kind of white trash and all with big asses
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 12-22-17 at 11:02 AM.

reigle9

i'm all for white trash sluts while i'm blacked out, but white trash with big asses sounds

bumped this song on repeat pretty much all summer when i'd drink enough to hang with this pos girl

goddamn, that's good song

brb, getting bo'd

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

guess that's kind of my thing like the chunky girls some meat on the bones big tities big asses always found the bigger girls better in bed skinny ones too stuck up

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

I always leave 20% always except a buffet i leave less because they are not doing as much. I know who you are talking about you can look all over youtube and what waiters and waitresses say and if they see that specific kind of race they hate serving them because they never tip. Even their OWN race as a waiter or Waitress hates serving them because they will complain forever then at the end leave no tip or one that is an insult. If you cannot afford leaving a tip go eat at Mcdonalds.

reigle9

i feel like they'd stink

"feel like" like i haven't fukked a million chubby girls lol

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by King tut View Post
    have her wear that blue scrunch back bikini bottom up there uncovered and not only will they remember you, you won't have to ever pay a dime for anything.....

12 Last