ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    palin....

given the single men-single woman ratio of alaska (estimated to be 50 or 100 to one by most credible sources), and how hard up those poor desolate pricks are for any type of woman contact, I'm pretty sure a bad ass photo of my wife (out of deference to the giant and that pussy chi-archie, I won't post any of the photos that come to mind) could be elected governor of that state.....
    Fortune favors the bold. Palin was bold and her political career profited from it. She's made millions in her post-political career too.

But when was Palin putting her foot in her mouth? I cited a very high profile where she was right while the establishment was wrong. Palin was also on the Trump Train very early and was considered a valuable endorsement - not an embarrassment. And right on time Trump wins and the respectable bespectacled were wrong as fuk giving Hillary a 99% chance the day before the election.

Ever give Chris Mathews shite for being wrong as fuk? Or Anderson Cooper grief for putting things that aren't co.ck in his mouth? NOPE.

Palin also once said matter of factly that there are parts of Russia within visible distance from Alaskan soil. It was Tina Fey said "I can see Russia from my house" and people just think that was actually Palin.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Elected one time as gov and resigned 2.5 yrs into term. You are about as smart as Palin.
    Thought it was twice elected.

Was this progression wrong? Town council. Mayor. Governor of Alaska.

It's still more impressive than the "smartest president who ever lived" (Obama) and "most qualified candidate ever" (Hillary). Fukkin' laughable.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post

It's still more impressive than the "smartest president who ever lived" (Obama) and "most qualified candidate ever" (Hillary). Fukkin' laughable.
    None of them are qualified to be dog catcher. It doesn't change the fact you are a retard.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

that would be the most disingenuous piece of liberal shit known to man.... morning joe or some shit like that, on msnbc......

seen here sexually harassing a co-host in a photo shoot for their pathetic show:

the series of photos from this shoot alone indicate he's a f'n d-bag that should be outed as part of the #metoo movement....

a few examples:

subservient co-host made to grab him....

coppin' a feel frankengroper style.....

doin' his best to run his shoe-less foot up the back of her leg......

guy is truly f'n pathetic.....

snl even blasted his liberal ass for being such a f'n harassing perv.....

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Its Alaska, not New York, not that big of a deal. Not even 800k people in Alaska. There's many times that in many American cities. Everybody knows she's not bright. She started out as a sportscaster there, not many people, everyone knows who she is, easy to gain popularity in small population Alaska. Her looks didnt hurt I guess, Im just surprised they put up with that annoying voice of hers.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Its Alaska, not New York, not that big of a deal. Not even 800k people in Alaska. There's many times that in many American cities. Everybody knows she's not bright. She started out as a sportscaster there, not many people, everyone knows who she is, easy to gain popularity in small population Alaska. Her looks didnt hurt I guess, Im just surprised they put up with that annoying voice of hers.
    Being elected Governor of Alaska is like being elected the head of the cheese of the month club. Meaningless. A moose came in 3rd place.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    bs, just make it up as you go huh.
    the jtoler way of life

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Being elected Governor of Alaska is like being elected the head of the cheese of the month club. Meaningless. A moose came in 3rd place.
    lol

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

lol how many drugs was biden on in this pic? luckily bikers are the biggest little dikk dorks on earth in reality

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    lol how many drugs was biden on in this pic? luckily bikers are the biggest little dikk dorks on earth in reality

so true about these bikers.... i just noticed for the first time that now that biden has taken that skank off their hands, they can make eyes at each other and think about all the hot man to man action they're about to delve into with her gone.....

reigle9

lol, now that you point it out

reigle9

and it's all bikers in 2017

i'm sure they were hc in the 60s and 70s, my uncle showed me poloraoids of when he used to collect in the 70s and weed buds that didnt make sense to me, idk how they grew them but they were 3 feet...grew in the alabama hills

now this is a biker

when i got old enough to talk to him about it, he took me out to the garage and showed me a box of his old weapons...gave me a brass knuckles and said dont get caught with them

next weekend i got bo'd at a party and got them stolen, i was prob 17-18, cut me a break
    Last edited by reigle9; 12-19-17 at 03:04 PM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    lol, now that you point it out
    man no shit.....

it's like one of those trick photos..... the longer you look at it, the more and more apparent it is that these guys are ready to blow each other as soon as they can get biden and the bitch out the door......

they look ten times more "alternative-lifestyle" than they did five mins ago......

I can guarantee that everyone else will see that same effect...... now the guy on the left is even holdin' his hands between his legs like a sissy..... holy shit!!!!

maggiethebestdog

The last macho, obvious hetero biker was the one in The Village People.

reigle9

bikers had a resurgence for a brief one week period in the early 90s

can't find a close up, but he has "no wife no kids" tattoo'd across his knuckles lol

Auto Donk

I thought that was charlie sheen's brother, the white mexican guy, doin' a snl skit....

this guy:

reigle9

that's al bundy, real life bjj black belt

used to bounce his daughter's dates heads' off the wall, door frame, and door...not to mention the staircase

Auto Donk

I think it was her title as "Mrs. Milf -- Jeneau"... that got her career started in politics....

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Sessions saves the day from Creepy Joe

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    Sessions saves the day from Creepy Joe

lol unreal

Auto Donk

sessions will be one of the first to say, "well, we all knew f'n joe was a goddam perv with a pedophilia problem".....

First 12