Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Holy Sh__!! I may get a seat on the US Supreme Court yet!

wow.... after watching video of trump's nominees for life-time positions as federal judges in US federal district courts, and their qualifiications (or lack thereof, I should say), I must say I am eminently qualified, 50-100x more than, these idiots:

this if f'n amazing.....

only question I have is WTF?????

WHO IS THIS GUY? KUSHNER'S UNEMPLOYED LAW SCHOOL BOYFREIND????

This guy may be the most pathetic son of a bitch I've ever seen..... how the fuk did he ever think he'd do anything but embarrass himself in front of a crowd and be told "gtfo of here!"?????

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

What would you wear under that black robe?

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Wow, you're right. WTF?

I hope and assume he won't be confirmed.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    wow.... after watching video of trump's nominees for life-time positions as federal judges in US federal district courts, and their qualifiications (or lack thereof, I should say), I must say I am eminently qualified, 50-100x more than, these idiots:

this if f'n amazing.....

This guy may be the most pathetic son of a bitch I've ever seen..... how the fuk did he ever think he'd do anything but embarrass himself in front of a crowd and be told "gtfo of here!"?????
    wow

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    What would you wear under that black robe?
    just a t-shirt....

and they'll love seeing my ride parked in the "reserved for federal judge" parking spot smack dab in front of the federal courthouse in h-town:

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

this if f'n amazing.....

Scary. No matter what side of the political spectrum you sit this should disturb you. This man is nowhere near qualified to preside over anything.

Auto Donk

i haven't taken the time to find who he actually is or what his actual background after law school is, but the fact that he's up there is extremely disturbing and if it's some kushner friend, it shows extremely poor judgment for such a supposed "bright guy"....

fuk it, it shows extremely poor judgment for whoever suggested this dumbass......

not to know what a simple motion for limine is extremely f'd up..... I was drafting those twenty-two years ago as a baby lawyer, and cannot fathom anyone who went to law school not having an idea what one is.... trail practice or not....