Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

The Image of Tough, All-Business Intimidating FBI Agents.....

that's the image -- more or less -- the one i've always had of "the Feds", of the top-level, tough as nails, intimidating "you better not fuk with us" FBI agents.....

and now it has been forever lost due to the antics of top-agent Strzok and his little lady lawyer friend....

a reading Strzok's texts reveals that contrary to being six foot five, buff, square-jawed guys in cool black hats and suits that are tough as shit and unflappable and always "get their man", the top-level agents are nothing more than a slew of pussyotic nerdy social justice warriors who use phrases like "OMG!!!!"......

"OMG!!!!"?????

Strzok actually texted that shit!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU FUKKIN' KIDDIN' ME???

Wow, this guy Strzok is -- yes, STILL IS -- a very top level FBI, uh, I mean, "fbi", as the entity hardly deserves capital letters any longer, agent.... I emphasize VERY TOP LEVEL, holding the position of one of the MOST SENIOR counter-intelligence agents the fbi has to offer.....

"OMG!!!!" as Strzok would put it....

Wow, if the most senior fbi agents acts like such spineless pussies, what does that say of the rest of the organization????

the image I once had of tough as nail fbi agents has been replaced by this:

here agent strzok is with his partner in crime (literally).....:

Trump is right about one thing.....

the reputation of the fbi is in f'n tatters..... these cute witty-bitty social justice warriors have ensured as much.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-13-17 at 04:45 PM.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Guy looks like D2D’s brother.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Guy looks like D2D’s brother.
    he's the spitting image of some cuck whose leg I came on back in the day..... was ass bangin' his wife and pulled out for the facial and he jumped up on the bed for some reason.... f'n idiot

Auto Donk

more tough-guy strok text messages dropped today....

he must be the biggest pussy fbi agent ever.... holy shit what a f'n twat....

strzok and page texts from election night:

stozk: "OMG, I am so depressed" in response to another fbi bitch's "OMG THIS IF FUKKING TERRIFYING!!!"

WHO THE FUK ARE these idiots? fbi agents, or f'n a couple of 6th graders????