brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Never going to happen. George Clooney has a better chance of running and/or winning.
    it doesn't matter for you tho, you'll vote for whoever the DNC corruptly assigns to run against trump.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Never going to happen. George Clooney has a better chance of running and/or winning.
    still making these awesome predictions I see

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    still making these awesome predictions I see
    Yes, I am. I am predicting Hillary will not run.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

it doesn't matter for you tho, you'll vote for whoever the DNC corruptly assigns to run against trump.
    Sucks for democracy the way so many people have had their vote effectively rendered meaningless by being sucked into this way of thinking.

And ironic that those that care the most are the ones most caught up in the trap.

Drones that only vote one side, or defend one side, no matter what are the biggest enemy of democracy and take away from the the real peoples power.

And yes, I'm looking at many of you guys who spend all day posting about political issues but would never open up your mind to the possibility of learning anything you don't want to hear or god forbid, consider voting on issues instead of along party lines.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chargers4222

DwightShrute

Yes, I am. I am predicting Hillary will not run.
    she can barely stand.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Sucks for democracy the way so many people have had their vote effectively rendered meaningless by being sucked into this way of thinking.

And ironic that those that care the most are the ones most caught up in the trap.

Drones that only vote one side, or defend one side, no matter what are the biggest enemy of democracy and take away from the the real peoples power.

And yes, I'm looking at many of you guys who spend all day posting about political issues but would never open up your mind to the possibility of learning anything you don't want to hear or god forbid, consider voting on issues instead of along party lines.
    I get the feeling you are warming up to President Trump and it won't be long before you jump on the Trump Train.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

I get the feeling you are warming up to President Trump and it won't be long before you jump on the Trump Train.
    I would have voted for Trump.

I don't think there was a reasonable alternative in the end. Certainly not Cruz or Hillary.

I do think he has gone a bit nuts in some respects that weren't expected though. In regard to international issues anyway.

I didn't expect he would send missiles into Syria. I didn't expect he would start arguments with his 5 eyes allies, for what seems like no good reason from here. I didn't think he would just walk away from the TPP and hand China so much power in our region down here.

I don't hate Trump or am anti-Trump but I really don't see what he is doing that looks like it's going to end up in a better result for me down here, so am hardly going to cheer for him.

Hopefully it's good for Americans at least but I'm pretty skeptical about that right now too.

I don't get what it is that keeps you so confident.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

she can barely stand.
    For real. If it wasn't clear, I never liked Hillary. I didn't even vote for her. Of course I preferred her to win over Trump. but that's not saying much.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

For real. If it wasn't clear, I never liked Hillary. I didn't even vote for her. Of course I preferred her to win over Trump. but that's not saying much.
    At least she was an adult compared to the spoiled brat we have now, but in either case, we would have disruption,
    investigations and innuendo. Putin is gidy with excitement.

DwightShrute

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Actors don't have enough money to run and be competitive and will not raise enough money

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

In other news, Dems almost choke out a Republican at immigration law hearings... Sanctuary cities are out of control right now.. Illegals are advertising their illegal status at the Capitol and I strongly believe ICE should be there detaining all illegals protesting, but they aren't...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...kdown-47706234

BUILD THAT FRIGG'N WALL and DEPORT THEM ALL!!!! This sanctuary city crap is madness!!

l3randonf
    l3randonf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Is this a troll? Anyways, OP, don't bet it.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    In other news, Dems almost choke out a Republican at immigration law hearings... Sanctuary cities are out of control right now.. Illegals are advertising their illegal status at the Capitol and I strongly believe ICE should be there detaining all illegals protesting, but they aren't...

BUILD THAT FRIGG'N WALL and DEPORT THEM ALL!!!! This sanctuary city crap is madness!!
    But if ABC News reported a new development in the Russia probe, you'd call it "fake news," "liberal MSM," etc.

The same goes for the other side. That meme going around with the Pope frowning next to Trump, next to a picture of him smiling next to Obama, is such biased horseshit.

I guarantee there is a picture of the Pope smiling with Trump and frowning with Obama. Whatever looks good for your argument, that's the truth. Both sides do it.

It just so happens that the current President has built a billion-dollar empire on this very principle. Make the other company look so bad and inferior that the consumer has no choice but to support your product.

Trump could end up in handcuffs, sentenced to life in prison, and it'd just be "fake news," "witch hunt," "liberal MSM" to his supporters. Hillary Clinton could literally find a cure for cancer, and Trump supporters would say she got the cure from a fellow Illuminati member while they were sodomizing young children in a pizza parlor.

And for the guy who asked if I'm trolling, I can assure you that I actually have $100 tied up on George Clooney to be elected POTUS in 2020 for the next 41 months. I feel much better about his odds than I felt about Trump's, and Trump is the President, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he decides to run, and then let the chips fall where they may.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

I personally believe it will be a very long time before America has another black or celebrity president........considering neither has worked out well. I'm guessing a woman (not Killery) will be next........

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes they are destroying America

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Yes they are destroying America
    They sure are, especially in California where I live .. Illegal Mexicans now out number whites 3-1 in Los Angeles, Ca... No one speaks English anymore ...

DEPORT THEM ALL PLEASE!! They clog our public schools and hold back American students, they clog our traffic courts, they clog our freeways, dirty up our beaches and parks, clog our hospitals and reap all the freebies America has to offer.. A complete drain on our systems in place!!!

Illegal immigrants really don't love America from everything I see daily, they clearly love Mexico more, they don't pay their fair share of taxes here in America on the State or Federal level, and they DO COMMIT CRIMES.. Drunk driving being the number 1 crime that typically goes unreported...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-30-17 at 02:14 PM.

chargers4222

They sure are, especially in California where I live .. Illegal Mexicans now out number whites 3-1 in Los Angeles, Ca... No one speaks English anymore ...

DEPORT THEM ALL PLEASE!! They clog our public schools and hold back American students, they clog our traffic courts, they clog our freeways, dirty up our beaches and parks, clog our hospitals and reap all the freebies America has to offer.. A complete drain on our systems in place!!!

Illegal immigrant really don't like or love America from everything I see daily, they love Mexico way more, they don't pay their fair share of taxes here in America on the State or Federal level, and they DO COMMIT CRIMES.. Drunk driving being the number 1 crime that typically goes unreported...

Thank you for proving my previous point in such a humorous fashion. I could not have scripted that better.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Reagan babies. Thanks Ronny.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Reagan babies. Thanks Ronny.
    We didn't have an immigration problem back then, but I also don't give Reagan a free pass on that.. He is one of my favorite Presidents as well.. Immigration problem was alot different back then as it is today...

Funny how I will also give props to Bill Clinton and Obama for wanting and deporting so many illegals during their stays in office.. One of them or even Bush Jr should have built the wall though.. So they all fail as far as further wanting to stop illegal immigration.. Trump is the only one proposing a wall now and he is getting Democratic backlash for it...

Political madness!!!!! Even I'm sure you can see this RK...

chargers4222

Update -- in case you guys haven't been paying attention, the odds on George Clooney to win the 2020 US Presidential Election are plummeting.

On William Hill, Clooney is 25/1 to be the next President of the United States. Here is a complete list of the only people on Earth with lower odds than him at this time:

Donald Trump
    Mike Pence
    Elizabeth Warren
    Kamala Harris
    Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Bernie Sanders
    Michelle Obama
    Mark Zuckerberg
    Cory Booker
    Joe Biden

At 25/1, Clooney is tied with Hillary Clinton, Julian Castro, and Tim Kaine, among others. For additional comparison, Jon Stewart is 33/1, Cruz/Bush/Kasich/Rubio are also 33/1, and Oprah Winfrey is 40/1.

At PaddyPower, Clooney is now 40/1. When I wrote this original post, George Clooney was 150/1 on PaddyPower, tied with Kanye West and Kevin Spacey.

This steep drop in odds is even more telling considering the fact that he has done nothing in the public eye since Trump was elected. In fact, he has only given two very low-key interviews since selling his tequila business.

In both interviews, he completely shoots down the idea of running for president. And yet, the odds are dropping. Someone knows something.

I will continue periodically bumping this until Clooney is unequivocally eliminated from becoming the next president. I can guarantee he will slowly but surely begin creeping into the public eye once again, especially if Trump is impeached or resigns.

If you're smart, you'll throw a couple bucks on him now.

chargers4222

I will say this as well -- Mark Cuban could also possibly win the election, but I wouldn't bet on him until it was clear that he was running and Clooney was not. I just don't see him as the president for whatever reason, but I did hear him on Stern and he's much more polished than I thought all these years. Still a long way to go, and I think I can get good odds on Cuban up until the debates start.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

was just looking at the political props today on 5d and lol'd at owning a big book, you're just printing money

the massive stupidity, woooooooow

chargers4222

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    was just looking at the political props today on 5d and lol'd at owning a big book, you're just printing money

the massive stupidity, woooooooow
    There definitely are some complete throwaways, like Kim Kardashian and Tom Brady, but Clooney is no throwaway.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    but Clooney is no throwaway.
    Reminder: Weinstein has been Clooney's #1 Hollywood connection - and the first thing he did when scandal broke (publicly) was to deny, like Meryl Streep, that he had ever heard of such a thing. In a week or two we learned that there wasn't a soul in Hollywood, big or little, who hadn't at least heard the rumors. So Clooney failed his first test.

The last Hollywood actor to become President was Reagan. He put in his time as an industry representative then governor before getting the nomination.

Now Trump was elected with zero representative experience, yes, but you have to factor in the electorate is sick to death of media-sanctioned liberal politics - his shocking tactics taking on established sacred cows, like the media, paid off huge. And still does.

As long as Democrats continue to champion the transgender freak over the working family it won't matter who they nominate.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    There definitely are some complete throwaways, like Kim Kardashian and Tom Brady, but Clooney is no throwaway.
    there is literally nobody outside of la and nyc that would vote for him...and a couple of fringe fruitcake city votes

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

The Rock is 27/1 odds, while you got Clooney at 80/1. Doesn't seem like the Bookies think much of him.

reigle9

the rock says

the rock says

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Would you be surprised if The Rock ran for President,I wouldn't.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 12-12-17 at 02:37 PM.

reigle9

the dem line-up is going to be prolific and completely useless/pointless at the same time

anyone that lives in la with 50 mil to their name will be running cause they have nothing better to blow their time/money on

chargers4222

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    The Rock is 27/1 odds, while you got Clooney at 80/1. Doesn't seem like the Bookies think much of him.
    The Rock is a legitimate option. Obviously not legitimate in the traditional sense, but legitimate in that people would absolutely vote for him. There's a reason he's literally the fifth most likely person on the planet to win the election, according to the books.

The wrinkle with him is that I believe he's a Republican, and something really catastrophic would need to happen for Trump or Pence not to be running as the incumbent. He has tons of time to switch parties, but despite the crazy low odds, I still don't think he would actually run.

chargers4222

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Reminder: Weinstein has been Clooney's #1 Hollywood connection...
    I wouldn't say that. They're not tied at the hip like Tarantino and Weinstein. Clooney has been smartly laying very low through all of this. He's not painting himself as a whiny liberal -- he knows that is the death sentence.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

needtoimpeach.com......

if you need a good laugh.....

just saw some whispering pussy on a commercial on cnn telling me I need to go sign their petition......

I need to beat this pussy's ass.....

reigle9

ad's being a jokester

do not watch that guy unless you want nightmares, very scary individual

chargers4222

Quick update: Clooney's odds dropping on every site, despite him doing and saying absolutely nothing political. He is now hovering around +7500 on most sites.

For context, on Sportsbook.ag, Clooney is now +7000, while The Rock is up to +10000. Oprah is the only celebrity that has lower odds at almost every book I've checked.

The books know it's coming. Also worth noting, Democrats are still a 4/5 favorite to win the election, with Republicans at 5/4 despite having the incumbent.

Clooney 2020

First ... 234567 Last