Offshoreisiffy
    Offshoreisiffy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Best way to go about hooking up with a chick in the neghborhood?

She lives down the block. We know who each other as well as have a few mutual friends. We are not friends on Facebook. Any advice how I go about pinning this chick? She's single with no kids, owns her own home and has a decent job. So yeah how do I hook up with her without coming off like a stalker or pervert?

Thanks.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

"hey, want to fukk?"

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

If she had kids it would be easy

Offshoreisiffy

penetrate I spelled neighborhood wrong. SOB.

Offshoreisiffy

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    "hey, want to fukk?"

I don't know man. That might come off a little awkward.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Offshoreisiffy View Post
    penetrate I spelled neighborhood wrong. SOB.
    Come across as a perv. Chicks want to know a man finds them attractive and likes to fukk. Women are turned off by men that have no drive.
    Points Awarded:

thechaoz gave The Kraken 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thechaoz

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

She lives down the block. We know who each other as well as have a few mutual friends. We are not friends on Facebook. Any advice how I go about pinning this chick? She's single with no kids, owns her own home and has a decent job. So yeah how do I hook up with her without coming off like a stalker or pervert?

Thanks.
    Small talk about your lives, then ask her if you can buy her a drink sometime. If she says yes see if you can show her a good time while being a gentleman, if not move on.

Either way make sure you get her digits and leave her a voicemail of you masterbating.

Offshoreisiffy

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Small talk about your lives, then ask her if you can buy her a drink sometime. If she says yes see if you can show her a good time while being a gentleman, if not move on.

Either way make sure you get her digits and leave her a voicemail of you masterbating.
    Yeah okay...I should just go up and knock on her door?

Offshoreisiffy

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Come across as a perv. Chicks want to know a man finds them attractive and likes to fukk. Women are turned off by men that have no drive.
    Good stuff thanks.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Chop off your nuts ( assuming you have some) and present them to her as a token of your love. That’ll work 👍

stevek173

Yeah okay...I should just go up and knock on her door?
    Nah don't do that, that'd creep her out for sure. since you have friends in common maybe tell a friend or two you think she's cool and wouldn't mind buying her a drink sometime and see if you get some feedback. That's how I'd go about it.

No need for her to be creeped out by that if not interested and if she is you haven't risked anything.

stevek173

Also - and this is VERY important -

If you end up speaking to her at any point in time before you say anything ask yourself "would Bostongambler say this?"

If the answer is yes, DON'T SAY IT or she might think you're corny and lame and will probably jump out a window just to not hang out with you.

Otherwise she'll probably think you're alright.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Get pumped up with some pushups and then go jogging by her house when you know she's there. Make this an everyday routine until she pretends to be getting the mail so she can get a closer look. If she stares at your crotch even for a second you pretty much can't lose no matter what you do or say as long as you show interest.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Thanks.
    Wait until she gets home some time, walk the fuk up to her house ring her bell - when she answers say 'Hey, I was hoping I could take you out sometime ... maybe something fun like a (local team) game or a movie or something. What do you say?'

(1) She will appreciate it and (2) it's gets easier after that

Even if she sounds iffy, because maybe she's a little nervous too, and is like ' ... well, umm, okay I think so'

That is your chance to take the lead and reassure her. Say 'Hey, Cindy, we'll have a great time, leave the details to me I'll get the tickets and call you on Thursday. This will nothing but fun, I promise.'

Then she is relaxed and says 'okay, cool'.

And you're done.

Guys should have this basic down by 25. This way you will be sure to select the biggest beyotch in the world and marry her like i did. During the divorce proceedings I had to pay for her lawyer to rake me over the coals and pick clean assets I didn't even know I had.

Love is grand.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Chicks LOVE IT when strange guys knock on their door to ask them out, I'm sure her panties will fall right off
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Offshoreisiffy

Offshoreisiffy

Should I just send her a Facebook request?

dlowilly

Should I just send her a Facebook request?
    Get her digits and send her a dick pic. Doesn't have to be yours. Just make sure it's not JJGold's

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

kraken knows this very well

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Guys should have this basic down by 25. This way you will be sure to select the biggest beyotch in the world and marry her like i did. During the divorce proceedings I had to pay for her lawyer to rake me over the coals and pick clean assets I didn't even know I had.
    Did you have kids or just no pre nup?

Hugh Madbrough
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 288

Did someone give you the information about her owning her house, no kids and having a decent job or did you find out yourself by talking to her?

Offshoreisiffy

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Madbrough View Post
    Did someone give you the information about her owning her house, no kids and having a decent job or did you find out yourself by talking to her?
    Yeah you know just kinda thru the grapevine I found it all out.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol so are you trying to lock her down or just hookup with her because she owns a house? Hookup implies hookup, it seems more like you think she is wifey material.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Steal some of her mail and/or packages - when you know she's not home and assuming you know she doesn't have a camera. Ring her doorbell when you know she's home and then give her the mail. If she doesn't appreciate it, then she either knows you stole or it she's a bitch anyway. If she appreciates then start some small talk and go from there.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Get her digits and send her a dick pic. Doesn't have to be yours. Just make sure it's not JJGold's
    Better yet, go old school and take a polaroid of your dick and put it in her mail box. That's how we did it before cell phones.

Hugh Madbrough
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 288

Yeah you know just kinda thru the grapevine I found it all out.
    At my old house I dated my neighbor for a while (6 years on and off). She lived 4 houses down. I began talking to her by just waving at her when I saw her outside. One day, in the morning while taking out the trash her cousin and her were struggling with the waste container, it was mostly luck and being at the right place but I went and helped her out. That was the first time I heard her voice. Later that evening she brought me food as a thank you. Then a week a later we ran into each other in the supermarket and talked for a minute. I got her cell phone number. Called her and made plans for a Friday night, she cancelled but we rescheduled the next evening and we went from there.

But in your situation as mentioned above by other posters it all depends if you just want to hook up with her or be serious. If you're serious then you can get help from the mutual friends, maybe set up a get together (for example women do meet ups, coffee for example, the person she was meeting up with says that they ran into you and invited, but that was the set up all along, to get a formal introduction) and just begin to talk to her and go from there.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3621

Forget it.

You are WAY out of your League.

If she's single with no kids and owns her own home she's not looking for you pal.

Sorry, just telling it like it is.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

yes, it's called the ATM machine!.......flash some cash and panties are coming off!...

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I'm on this app in my neighborhood called NextDoor. And there was this woman that posted a message saying she didn't want to hire movers to move some heavy stuff around in her garage, what could she do? And I was like...hmm let me see if she's sexy first and maybe I'll offer to help. So I looked around her facebook and she was decent enough looking. So I message her and say "I saw your post and I could probably help you out next weekend". And she's says "ok great. I'll email you closer to the weekend and let you know the time I need you to come over". So she emails me around 8:00 pm on the following friday night and the message is "Can you come over in like an hour?" But of course, I didn't see this message. Because 20 minutes later, she sends me another message that says "Sorry, a friend of mine told me he'd be able to do it. Appreciate you willing to help though". Keep in mind I had never met this woman in my life. Had no idea who she was. So it could be she was having 2nd thoughts about inviting a stranger over to her house to move around stuff (within 20 minutes of sending me the invite). But, I personally think she was using this ruse to find a guy to bang, and she took the first fish that bit on the bait.

Not that that story helps your situation, but I think a single woman in the neighborhood always needs a man around to help out around their house, so if you can offer your services maybe you can get to know her better that way.

There's this smoking hot latina baby sitter (looks like a young salma hayek) that babysits the kids across the street from my house. She's always waving at me when I'm doing work in my yard. I can tell she's really friendly. But I can't tell if she's 15 or 25. I don't even know what my response would be if I said to her "Hey you're such a cutie. We should go to the movies when get done watching the rugrats over there". And then she says "Well, I'll see what my parents say. i'm still in high school"...uh hmm. I've noticed I'll run thru different scenarios in my head, and if I even sense there could be some awkwardness involved...i won't even try. So with this girl, I don't think I'll do anything.

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Forget it.

You are WAY out of your League.

If she's single with no kids and owns her own home she's not looking for you pal.

Sorry, just telling it like it is.
    ................this

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

leave you're shades open so she can get a glance inside, have these laid out prominently:

and set this contraption up in the background:

'

IF YOU SUSPECT SHE'S BI, go ahead and put a woman in it, as well.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Offshoreisiffy

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Chicks LOVE IT when strange guys knock on their door to ask them out, I'm sure her panties will fall right off
    Dude, you're a fukkin male nurse. My advice to you is to lie about what you do for a living.
    Nomination(s):

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Dude, you're a fukkin male nurse. My advice to you is to lie about what you do for a living.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29812